• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Training Split

Rajput

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thought about making my training related thread separately in the correct directory.

I have a few questions regarding training for bodybuilding on aas.

How I currently train is, I alternate between high reps medium weight (10-15 on 65-75%)
And low reps high weight (4-8 on 75-85%)
I have felt that my body responds faster on heavy weights. I get stronger way before I see physical change in me. Which lead me to believe i have more type 2 fibres than 1 (could be total bullshit since its my own assumption)

An experienced friend of mine (ex local pro) swears by very high reps, tut and fst 7 type of training with 21s and partials. He quotes jeremy buendia and kai green. Keeps nagging me with this. While I quote ronnie and franco back to him. So we keep having this debate.

What do you guys think is the best for sarcoplasmic hypertrophy (size) ?

Also my current split is an 8 week alternate between 1 muscle a day 6 days a week and 2 muscles a day, 6 days a week, hitting each muscle twice.

Suggest me alterations and improvements.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Rajput, I think everybody responds faster to lower weight, lower volume, just the same way you do, that is you "get stronger way before you see physical change." The problem is, for bodybuilding, strength does not matter. Appearance does. I find higher reps and higher volume on steroids make for more physical changes, that is, appearance.

If you feel like you are benefitting from the lower rep work, however, then alternating may be the right way to do it for you. Maybe, instead of alternating days, however, you could do a couple weeks or so of each style, that is, stay on it for several workouts over a few weeks, then switch to the other style for a while.

The only real answer is to experiment and watch what happens in the mirror. Again, strength does not matter when you are standing on stage. Find what works for you to make changes in your appearance. Not everybody is the same, and not even all of your body parts may be the same. You may find you need a different rep range for different body parts.

That is what I meant, 8 weeks I train high rep, max tut and medium weights. One muscle hit twice a week
Then for 8 weeks i switch to heavier weights, hitting each muscle once a week.

You are right, on stage. Strength does not matterz, its more of a personal want than need
Rajput, I think everybody responds faster to lower weight, lower volume, just the same way you do, that is you "get stronger way before you see physical change." The problem is, for bodybuilding, strength does not matter. Appearance does. I find higher reps and higher volume on steroids make for more physical changes, that is, appearance.

If you feel like you are benefitting from the lower rep work, however, then alternating may be the right way to do it for you. Maybe, instead of alternating days, however, you could do a couple weeks or so of each style, that is, stay on it for several workouts over a few weeks, then switch to the other style for a while.

The only real answer is to experiment and watch what happens in the mirror. Again, strength does not matter when you are standing on stage. Find what works for you to make changes in your appearance. Not everybody is the same, and not even all of your body parts may be the same. You may find you need a different rep range for different body parts.

Also my legs always grow better than rest of the body and arms grow the least

Also my legs always grow better than rest of the body and arms grow the least

man-with-huge-legs-training-legs-everyday-for-20-years.jpg

Back