Purity Source Labs


Test Prop Mini Log & TD!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Senior Member
    JuicedUp55's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    580

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    113
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    134
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Rep Points
    433751584

    Currently ripping shit up in the gym. Iíve been extremely busy so only getting in there about 4
    Or 5 days out of the week. But when I do go, I destroy it. My pumps are phenomenal!

  2. #17
    P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP
    jozifp103's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,014

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    199
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    253
    Thanked in
    183 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by antjb1017 View Post
    Been super busy with work lately! Iíve been so tired. I donít know if itís the superdrol or my estrogen.

    Iím starting to think the test Prop is overdosed bc my sex drive is through the roof. Like I am talking 2-3 times a day guys, which is a lot if youíre above the age of 16 lmao.

    I am trying to figure out what i want to order from PSL & whether or not I want to go Abroad or local. The product is just too consistent & professional not to. I am thoroughly impressed and I am not just saying that bc I was given Test.

    Keep you all posted!!
    I'd be willing to bet the superdrol is causing the lethargy. Very common. I can't say I've ever seen injectable superdrol. Sounds interesting.

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    JuicedUp55's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    580

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    113
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    134
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Rep Points
    433751584

    Quote Originally Posted by jozifp103 View Post
    I'd be willing to bet the superdrol is causing the lethargy. Very common. I can't say I've ever seen injectable superdrol. Sounds interesting.
    Its pretty damn awesome man. 40mg/ml! People are raving about it on another forum.

  4. #19
    P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP
    jozifp103's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,014

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    199
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    253
    Thanked in
    183 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by antjb1017 View Post
    Its pretty damn awesome man. 40mg/ml! People are raving about it on another forum.
    Have you been using the superdrol prior to the prop? Or did you start them both at the same time? Or even after?

  5. #20
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    OnTopYaGirl85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,415

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    836
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    376
    Thanked in
    313 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    If itís Viking SD ( injectable) itís definitely the source of your lethargy. I had to keep it at 10mg ed to prevent this. Itís definitely not the prop. Superdrol in all forms will cause lethargy.

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    JuicedUp55's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    580

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    113
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    134
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Rep Points
    433751584

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTopYaGirl85 View Post
    If itís Viking SD ( injectable) itís definitely the source of your lethargy. I had to keep it at 10mg ed to prevent this. Itís definitely not the prop. Superdrol in all forms will cause lethargy.
    Yes it is. Couldnít agree more. Stuff is strong.

    I started the Superdrol 22 days ago. Right around the Prop.

  7. #22
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    OnTopYaGirl85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,415

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    836
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    376
    Thanked in
    313 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by antjb1017 View Post
    Yes it is. Couldnít agree more. Stuff is strong.

    I started the Superdrol 22 days ago. Right around the Prop.
    Iíd kick it at day 30 and take a break. I know itís injectable but itís still very harsh. Make sure to up your AI because Superdrol will cause delayed gyno.

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    JuicedUp55's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    580

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    113
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    134
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Rep Points
    433751584

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTopYaGirl85 View Post
    Iíd kick it at day 30 and take a break. I know itís injectable but itís still very harsh. Make sure to up your AI because Superdrol will cause delayed gyno.
    I just read this - are you serious?? Explains why my nips have been feeling this way. I thought superdrol does not aromatize?

  9. #24
    P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP
    jozifp103's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,014

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    199
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    253
    Thanked in
    183 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by antjb1017 View Post
    I just read this - are you serious?? Explains why my nips have been feeling this way. I thought superdrol does not aromatize?
    I don't think there's really much evidence behind this. He said DELAYED gyno which means basically rebound gyno after you stop the superdrol. Superdrol does not aromatize. It's a DHT derivative double methylated version of drostanolone (masteron). It is believed to have mild AI properties...similar to masteron so the theory is that when you stop it, all the aromatase enzymes that were occupied by the superdrol will now be active in your blood stream and able to convert more estrogen. The rebound effect will be negligible if any, as even masteron's AI properties are extremely mild.

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    JuicedUp55's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    580

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    113
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    134
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Rep Points
    433751584

    Quote Originally Posted by jozifp103 View Post
    I don't think there's really much evidence behind this. He said DELAYED gyno which means basically rebound gyno after you stop the superdrol. Superdrol does not aromatize. It's a DHT derivative double methylated version of drostanolone (masteron). It is believed to have mild AI properties...similar to masteron so the theory is that when you stop it, all the aromatase enzymes that were occupied by the superdrol will now be active in your blood stream and able to convert more estrogen. The rebound effect will be negligible if any, as even masteron's AI properties are extremely mild.
    I stopped it yesterday. Thanks for this!

Similar Threads

  1. What sides to expect from Npp , test prop, and mast prop
    By Dac2007 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-07-2017, 06:51 AM
  2. Tren Ace Mast Prop Test prop cyt3 Anavar Cycle
    By E_ss in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-28-2016, 10:31 AM
  3. Test prop/tren ace/ masteron prop/ dbol dosages??
    By jackedman69 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-18-2014, 06:01 PM
  4. Testing For Test Prop and Mast Prop
    By ESTEBEVERDE in forum Lab Testing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 08:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums