• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL/Euro-Pharmacies lab-testing-results (more to come)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As many of you know I believe in having transparency and I will post whatever reports we have, regardless of the results..Here you will see some samples that WE here at PSL sent in..Further more, there's more samples to come, not only from us but we've received word from a different community that some members also sent in samples and the tests came back GOOD!
The analysis reports may vary with results as not every test will be the same, different batches and such, the same samples can be sent to an independent lab and the results may read differently regardless if its the sample sample done by a different party, there's all sorts of potentials that me effect the readings with giving inconsistencies and different readings, no same batch will yield the same report with different parties testing..

I understand the notion that a source donating samples doesn't hold much weight because it can be biased or fixed, however this is NOT the case, these were pulled at random by our superiors to assure quality control within our network, much like the series "uncover boss" We wanted to assure that everyone within Euro-Pharmacies is holding their oblation to a higher standard in which me implement, and stress heavily on the entire network!

Here you can see near a 8% loss with the sust-250, no excuses, nothing, there could be many factors, even human error with compounding, nonetheless the community deserves to see the reports regardless of what they are..We have nothing to hide, if there's a loss of 8% in this batch we will assure to correct this, however this batch has been mostly depleted by sales, and it's unlikely in the event that an other human error (if that was the case) would repeat itself with the same product in future batches..

More reports to some from PSL and the private parties..

pslsus250.png
psldeca.png
psltrenace.png
pslmast.png

pslmastprop.png

​I think the compound I'm most excited about is the Primo. God knows how often it's faked or underdosed...being so expensive and all. Not that I never trusted PSL, but this is nice to see. For myself and the customers.

​I think the compound I'm most excited about is the Primo. God knows how often it's faked or underdosed...being so expensive and all. Not that I never trusted PSL, but this is nice to see. For myself and the customers.

I'm actually more stoked about proviron, not 100% on point but 4-5 tabs a day at 22-23mg is tits to me... I LOVE MY PROVIRON!!!!!!

I'm actually more stoked about proviron, not 100% on point but 4-5 tabs a day at 22-23mg is tits to me... I LOVE MY PROVIRON!!!!!!
I haven't run proviron in a couple years. I remember when PSL first added it to their product line. At the time I wasn't too intrigued by it because from what I had read...it's very very mild and really only functions as a "cycle enhancer" with mild AI properties. Well I ended up getting a sample to test out before they released it to the public. I started at 50mg. After a couple weeks I noticed this nice relaxed feeling of well being. So I said.."fuck it...it's a free sample, let's up the dose!". Ended up running it at 150mg for the last couple weeks. Let me tell you....this stuff makes you feel AMAZING. At that dose I was on top of the world. I had a very noticeable "alpha" feeling, my libido was sky high, and I just had a whole new pep in my step. My physique even tightened up as well. 10/10 product.

I was confident when I labmaxed it early last year and it came back perfect to what it should look under the special light. Now we know that dosage is spot on. These test are fucking legit and I’m glad to be able to promote such a solid lineup of products.

Back