• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

EP ORALS lab test

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here's some Euro-Pharmacies orals that have been tested, more to come..
We would love for the markers to be on point, but here is what we have and whatever the results are I sworn to post them.. I'm happy with what I see!

OT1.png

OT2.png

OT4.png

OT5.png

OT6.png

Nice! I I was over the moon when Jano said all the testing was getting done!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! I I was over the moon when Jano said all the testing was getting done!!

I wish they were perfect because some customers dont understand how these test go and compounding is, but for those that do understand they will agree that these are good numbers!

These are perfect results..

Everyone should expect there's a very small margin for error, with AAS, as with most other things in life.

I mean, cmon, who really believes that every Tylenol 500mg tablet.. is exactly 500mgs of Acetaminophen .. ??? If so.. I got bridge you can buy..

I wish they were perfect because some customers dont understand how these test go and compounding is, but for those that do understand they will agree that these are good numbers!

These numbers look good. Thank you for posting them. It’s nice to see testing being done

Those are some good test results. You can't get too upset with those numbers, I know I'd be fine with them

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

These are perfect results..

Everyone should expect there's a very small margin for error, with AAS, as with most other things in life.

I mean, cmon, who really believes that every Tylenol 500mg tablet.. is exactly 500mgs of Acetaminophen .. ??? If so.. I got bridge you can buy..

I appreciate that and it does make me feel better and I agree with it because all sorts of factors can happen during testing and even the same exact product can be tested at three different facilities and the results will all be different.. but I have OCD and I just want my customers to always feel like they're getting what they expect and sometimes it's very difficult for people to understand that life is not always black and white that there is Shades of Grey and that sometimes it's okay if a number is slightly under or over, but long as it's within the ballpark that is what is most important.. it's almost impossible to have everything on point but my mentality in my mindset is geared and entirely different way.. if you seen every screw inside of my house on my Outlets they're all perfect.. it's how my brain is :(

I’m beyond satisfied with this

IML Gear Cream!
Ep aromasin for sure is on point. Latest labs running 750 mgs test weekly , and using half a tab (10) mgs a day, had my estrogen at 34 I think it was. Love having the peace of mind that my AI is good so I can focus on the fun stuff, and not having to worry about gyno or acne or bloat

I never had a doubt...but I'd be lying if I said this wasn't reassuring.

I never had a doubt...but I'd be lying if I said this wasn't reassuring.
I posted results from a different Community and they banned me, and it was PSL results, BUT PRIVATELY own...I get it, but a little over reaction... I'll never share results again from a different forum... The drama ain't worth bit... actually be the results were emailed to me, I didn't even take them from the site.... Hahahah

I posted results from a different Community and they banned me, and it was PSL results, BUT PRIVATELY own...I get it, but a little over reaction... I'll never share results again from a different forum... The drama ain't worth bit... actually be the results were emailed to me, I didn't even take them from the site.... Hahahah
I remember this happening on another forum in the past.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Those look good, i wish other sources would do this.

Fuck’em. If they want to ban you for posting the truth, then let them. There was nothing wrong with what you posted. I’m still confused as to what offended them or was threatening. They’re lab results to reassure the community what PSL and EP has to offer for fuck sakes. A simple google search of the brand would send traffic their way and send customers PSL’s way. It’s a win win.

Fuck’em. If they want to ban you for posting the truth, then let them. There was nothing wrong with what you posted. I’m still confused as to what offended them or was threatening. They’re lab results to reassure the community what PSL and EP has to offer for fuck sakes. A simple google search of the brand would send traffic their way and send customers PSL’s way. It’s a win win.

Yeah it's fucked up man I'm totally confused but apparently if a member of their communities submits a sample then they own the rights to the lab work and you're not allowed to share it with anyone else.. but I hundred percent guarantee if they found lab work on a different Community they would post it without batting an eye. I'm not one of those liberals to talk about being offended and I actually never use that word in my life but I'm actually offended on how they treated . I never open source in their community that I never ever push products I'm simply just a member but in the sponsor section I'm full-blown car salesman that's without a doubt, but I'm honest and unbiased with my Approach.. I have shared articles and I've helped out members in that community and I've even given away hundreds of thousands of dollars of free Gear to people and, not only did we post our samples of lab work they also have their own version so I did a comparison and they want to get their feathers in a ruffle? They're acting like I raped their fucking mother... I'm completely disgusted.. then they wanted me to show my face in the banned section to explain myself , right below the title where it mentions the section it says in small print for the losers.. how fucking humiliating is that man... They want to publicly spank me for something that was sent to me and I knew no different and all I did was post the results? They need to fucking get off the high horse... I would have never in a million years violated any laws of any community.. if anything I try to implement them to people just so everyone can get along.. and they shove a nice big long stick up my ass and hung me out to dry...

Yeah it's fucked up man I'm totally confused but apparently if a member of their communities submits a sample then they own the rights to the lab work and you're not allowed to share it with anyone else.. but I hundred percent guarantee if they found lab work on a different Community they would post it without batting an eye. I'm not one of those liberals to talk about being offended and I actually never use that word in my life but I'm actually offended on how they treated . I never open source in their community that I never ever push products I'm simply just a member but in the sponsor section I'm full-blown car salesman that's without a doubt, but I'm honest and unbiased with my Approach.. I have shared articles and I've helped out members in that community and I've even given away hundreds of thousands of dollars of free Gear to people and, not only did we post our samples of lab work they also have their own version so I did a comparison and they want to get their feathers in a ruffle? They're acting like I raped their fucking mother... I'm completely disgusted.. then they wanted me to show my face in the banned section to explain myself , right below the title where it mentions the section it says in small print for the losers.. how fucking humiliating is that man... They want to publicly spank me for something that was sent to me and I knew no different and all I did was post the results? They need to fucking get off the high horse... I would have never in a million years violated any laws of any community.. if anything I try to implement them to people just so everyone can get along.. and they shove a nice big long stick up my ass and hung me out to dry...

That’s crazy bro. I’m a member there but have never once posted and haven’t logged on in quite some time. They’ve lost a very valuable member. Sucks for them. We got you here though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s crazy bro. I’m a member there but have never once posted and haven’t logged on in quite some time. They’ve lost a very valuable member. Sucks for them. We got you here though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Their activity has been falling down the tubes for a long time anyway this is more detrimental on them than anything else... A sponsor posts very good lab work and so does some members but let's banned that guy, at the same time let's keep IP gear as a source hahahh

Get Shredded!
PSL funded those tests. The samples were donated by members.

When PSL made the donation to have the tests done they knew the stipulations about sharing that info wether they paid for them to be done or not.

I wouldn't have posted them personally.

Back