• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bloods

lifter916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got my requisition papers today - Tomorrow 9:00am I am pulling bloods for GC - I've been running GC Test E 500mg/ per week , split into 2 pins, Tuesdays and Saturdays each 1.0 cc's - It will be 33 days from first pin (almost 5 wks) … Results should be back early next week, which I will be posting in this thread - Thnx again (pastor aka GC) and Idog - stay tuned

Thanks bro. How are you feeling?

Got my requisition papers today - Tomorrow 9:00am I am pulling bloods for GC - I've been running GC Test E 500mg/ per week , split into 2 pins, Tuesdays and Saturdays each 1.0 cc's - It will be 33 days from first pin (almost 5 wks) … Results should be back early next week, which I will be posting in this thread - Thnx again (pastor aka GC) and Idog - stay tuned

I’ll be checking in on this. Most likely running their test e next, with deca and eq.

Thanks bro. How are you feeling?
Feel great..libido is strong..workouts are strong..mood is alpha..increase in acne...all the things I would expect with good test..

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Hope this comes back good been running a lot of gear church stuff lately

Feel great..libido is strong..workouts are strong..mood is alpha..increase in acne...all the things I would expect with good test..

I been running gc test e for 3wks 500mg split monday friday. I feel exactly what you do def notice the acne and backcne. Glad your getting bloods for everyone i don't need to know i feel fucking great that's all i need. Btw still getting 415 for 3 that says something about the test e.

Cheapthreads out... Btw got my td today.. Thanks idog you got something coming from me.. This for going above and beyond you call of duty...

Thanks Cheap. Grateful for your loyalty homie!!!

I been running gc test e for 3wks 500mg split monday friday. I feel exactly what you do def notice the acne and backcne. Glad your getting bloods for everyone i don't need to know i feel fucking great that's all i need. Btw still getting 415 for 3 that says something about the test e.

Cheapthreads out... Btw got my td today.. Thanks idog you got something coming from me.. This for going above and beyond you call of duty...

- - - Updated - - -

Yep...me too🙄. It's all good.

Hope this comes back good been running a lot of gear church stuff lately

Pulled bloods yesterday - 3-5 business days I get results - but everytime Ive tested its usually within 2-3 days - so Im expecting to get results tuesday-wed - I didnt mention in last post that Im also running DP NPP @ 450mg/wk pinning every tue/thur/sat 1.5cc's of NPP - Ive been told this shouldnt effect my test levels but just want to be clear on everything im running- 500mg/wk GC test E - 450mg/wk DP NPP - 0.5mg EOD Arimidex - Also I pulled the bloods 3.5 days post last injection or 84hrs - was fasted for draw.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for posting and follow ups, eager to see results.

Where are the results Jack? Haha.

No results email from labsmd today...my guess would be tomorrow for sure...I know the suspense is killing ya

Thanks for doing blood work for the community brotha!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

So I sent an email to LabsMD asking to see whats up with my results- this is what they sent me in response

LabsMD : " These show as collected 06/15 in Quest's system and still in processing. Per the communication that accompanied this order the estimated time for your results to become available is 5 business days from the evening of specimen collection, barring any need for verification testing. Please allow 5 full business days from specimen collection to pass for your final report to be posted to your account. Once the final report is posted, you will receive a notification email informing you to login to access your results."

So from what they are saying is it can take 5 business days from the evening of Friday when I drew blood - that would mean tomorrow they better send me the results or heads will ROLL - lol - but in all seriousness, later today or tomorrow they should be sending me results- Ill post as soon as I get them

So I sent an email to LabsMD asking to see whats up with my results- this is what they sent me in response

LabsMD : " These show as collected 06/15 in Quest's system and still in processing. Per the communication that accompanied this order the estimated time for your results to become available is 5 business days from the evening of specimen collection, barring any need for verification testing. Please allow 5 full business days from specimen collection to pass for your final report to be posted to your account. Once the final report is posted, you will receive a notification email informing you to login to access your results."

So from what they are saying is it can take 5 business days from the evening of Friday when I drew blood - that would mean tomorrow they better send me the results or heads will ROLL - lol - but in all seriousness, later today or tomorrow they should be sending me results- Ill post as soon as I get them

Can't we just have one kind of day; not two...
A couple more days can feel like forever with some stuff.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Following.

Cheapthreads out..

Lol u guys..it's coming..calm down... Today I messaged labsmd and got same response.. 5 business days from evening of draw..this is to allow for retesting..which I'm guessing mine was to confirm high testosterone level and hemocrit ECT.. they are closed weekends, so it's got to be sent to me Monday...anybody had to wait this long for results using labsmd and quest labs? I've used them 4 times in last 2years and longest wait was 4 days..this time it's longer..so not quite what to tell ya except sit and wait Monday..I'm confident it will be in email.

Results are in...sorry for grainy pics, trying to figure out how to send copied files to my phone...anyways...results are 3362 ng/dl on testosterone.. estro is 45...gotta up my arimidex a touch...

Needless to say..very happy with numbers..thnx GC..all legit on the test e...
63855afac0f504dde80ef76b16e3975d.jpg
aac98f4d3a56073fcc4f5d09194c54a6.jpg
bf6605153501dca55bc6f2a2828813c9.jpg
4c069e158234e2d6a9ed0bbd4aefa6d7.jpg

Back