What's Up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's Up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey Guys. My name is John and I was born and raised in Brazil. Recently I got married with an american citizen and we have been living in Utah, USA. I used to be a bodybuilder when I was 18 years old but I left for a LDS mission and you guys already know what happened. I lost all my muscles haha but that was a long time ago. I am in the middle of a cycle now. I am cycling Testosterone P, Oxandrolone and Primobolone and in a couple of days I will add Stano (pills) not very good but it's all I have got. So, I just have a question ! Is Pharmacom Store reliable ? THank you so much !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    We do have 1 or 2 ladies on here too.. LOL ... just fyi.. And On behalf of H-AS Pharma ... Welcome to IMF/ASF .. (be sure to sign up for free membership on our sister site too... IronMagazineForums)
    You have everything to gain from being here, which you probably know already since you were a mod once, but we have tons of knowledge and bro's willing to help out.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions ..

Most def bud, and thanks! I remember the days of the private Bodybuilding forum's. Miss those days

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack95 View Post
    Hey Guys. My name is John and I was born and raised in Brazil. Recently I got married with an american citizen and we have been living in Utah, USA. I used to be a bodybuilder when I was 18 years old but I left for a LDS mission and you guys already know what happened. I lost all my muscles haha but that was a long time ago. I am in the middle of a cycle now. I am cycling Testosterone P, Oxandrolone and Primobolone and in a couple of days I will add Stano (pills) not very good but it's all I have got. So, I just have a question ! Is Pharmacom Store reliable ? THank you so much !!

Might get more traction by creating a new thread brother. Side note, I'm ending my Prop, ana, primo and gh (well still going to stay using GH) cycle. Take a sec to look around the site, you'll get your answer about sources, welcome to the site bud.