Legend Pharma


First Order with H-AS Pjarma

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    231

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points
    343678718

    First Order with H-AS Pjarma

    So earlier today have put in an Order with ASF Sponsor
    H-AS Pharma. I had been speaking with one of their Reps BadGas about a few other personal topics and have been looking to pull the trigger on some Orals so I have Anavar, Aromasin, Test P, NPP, and Tren Ace coming. Communivation has been great. Got Confirmation of order and Transfer info within an hour or so of sending my order. I will get back over time as things progress..

    Take care,

    BB from Boston
    I MUST KEEP THE "ME" FROM 6 MTHS AGO UP FRONT TO STAY MOTIVATED - Babooks83 (My Profile Picture)

  2. #2
    H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Not Up. Never Down.
    Posts
    1,066

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    337
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    155
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Rep Points
    1411348639

    Looking forward to the feedback ... Service.. shipping .. and quality of products.. please do tell brother.

    Quote Originally Posted by Babooks83 View Post
    So earlier today have put in an Order with ASF Sponsor
    H-AS Pharma. I had been speaking with one of their Reps BadGas about a few other personal topics and have been looking to pull the trigger on some Orals so I have Anavar, Aromasin, Test P, NPP, and Tren Ace coming. Communivation has been great. Got Confirmation of order and Transfer info within an hour or so of sending my order. I will get back over time as things progress..

    Take care,

    BB from Boston

    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.





  3. #3
    H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Not Up. Never Down.
    Posts
    1,066

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    337
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    155
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Rep Points
    1411348639

    Also.. you don't have to put this under source checking.. Since you went ahead and ordered, you're no long checking on the source, as you are now a customer of said source..lol.

    You would start this thread under the H-AS subforum next time brother. ..

    Source checking is if you want start a thread and ask what people think about a source.. or if your products look real.. etc etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Babooks83 View Post
    So earlier today have put in an Order with ASF Sponsor
    H-AS Pharma. I had been speaking with one of their Reps BadGas about a few other personal topics and have been looking to pull the trigger on some Orals so I have Anavar, Aromasin, Test P, NPP, and Tren Ace coming. Communivation has been great. Got Confirmation of order and Transfer info within an hour or so of sending my order. I will get back over time as things progress..

    Take care,

    BB from Boston

    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.





  4. #4
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    386

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points
    577142013

    Babooks you in good hands bro I've ordered plenty of times from h-as,their gear is good.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    suraonyx23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,083

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    954
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    428
    Thanked in
    316 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    Also.. you don't have to put this under source checking.. Since you went ahead and ordered, you're no long checking on the source, as you are now a customer of said source..lol.

    You would start this thread under the H-AS subforum next time brother. ..

    Source checking is if you want start a thread and ask what people think about a source.. or if your products look real.. etc etc.
    Yeah I have already asked him why once before. But obviously he either doesn't know where he's posting or care

    Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    54347548

    Can someone pm me the link to H-AS pharma website so i can put an order in? Its been awhile since i did a cycle and alinshop used to be my go to, but it seems to be gone. I just tried legend and havent gotten any response.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    suraonyx23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,083

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    954
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    428
    Thanked in
    316 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Parabodybuilder View Post
    Can someone pm me the link to H-AS pharma website so i can put an order in? Its been awhile since i did a cycle and alinshop used to be my go to, but it seems to be gone. I just tried legend and havent gotten any response.
    Sorry no website

    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Not Up. Never Down.
    Posts
    1,066

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    337
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    155
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Rep Points
    1411348639

    PM sent brother ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Parabodybuilder View Post
    Can someone pm me the link to H-AS pharma website so i can put an order in? Its been awhile since i did a cycle and alinshop used to be my go to, but it seems to be gone. I just tried legend and havent gotten any response.
    - - - Updated - - -

    Suraonyx is right.. no website fellas.. we keep things low key.

    Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    Sorry no website

    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.





Similar Threads

  1. Why do people order one or two items every time they order?
    By Btheman in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-15-2017, 07:07 PM
  2. 30$ off your order if you order through our website!
    By tren2k14 in forum Ironlion-Lab
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2017, 06:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums