• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Podcast?

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone know anything about doing podcasts?

Another member brought this idea up to me and given that I don't know shit about them, I was curious if anyone knew how to set one up.....

Might be something I try with board members in the future.

It is ridiculously easy to set up a podcast. Hell, your cell phone can do it.

I'd dig it.

Anyone know anything about doing podcasts?

Another member brought this idea up to me and given that I don't know shit about them, I was curious if anyone knew how to set one up.....

Might be something I try with board members in the future.

Would be really interested in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a rabbit hole. Either go El cheapo or if you are really into it, buying mics etc. Look up Anchor FM on your mobile apps

Talk to S2h

Agreed. He can point you in the right direction. I believe he's made a few here an there lol. Or reach out to Scott McNally directly who does many podcasts on advices radio network.

Last edited:
It's pretty interesting and there's a few Avenues to go around it and you can also have a few guests on there.. I was invited to go on one early this week but my schedule just would not allow me. But it definitely will be happening in the near future.. they're pretty interesting, sometimes you can put someone on the spot but you have to give them the benefit of the doubt to explain and give an explanation or an answer to the question.. the topics can go from 0 to 2,000 miles an hour in the matter of seconds covering all sorts of areas.. sometimes overlapping one another and not answering the initial question at hand because it just gets so damn interesting and it flies all over the place.. but they're definitely great man

Back