• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

PSL/Euro-Pharmacies lab-testing-results (more to come)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As many of you know I believe in having transparency and I will post whatever reports we have, regardless of the results..Here you will see some samples that WE here at PSL sent in..Further more, there's more samples to come, not only from us but we've received word from a different community that some members also sent in samples and the tests came back GOOD!
The analysis reports may vary with results as not every test will be the same, different batches and such, the same samples can be sent to an independent lab and the results may read differently regardless if its the sample sample done by a different party, there's all sorts of potentials that me effect the readings with giving inconsistencies and different readings, no same batch will yield the same report with different parties testing..

I understand the notion that a source donating samples doesn't hold much weight because it can be biased or fixed, however this is NOT the case, these were pulled at random by our superiors to assure quality control within our network, much like the series "uncover boss" We wanted to assure that everyone within Euro-Pharmacies is holding their oblation to a higher standard in which me implement, and stress heavily on the entire network!

Here you can see near a 8% loss with the sust-250, no excuses, nothing, there could be many factors, even human error with compounding, nonetheless the community deserves to see the reports regardless of what they are..We have nothing to hide, if there's a loss of 8% in this batch we will assure to correct this, however this batch has been mostly depleted by sales, and it's unlikely in the event that an other human error (if that was the case) would repeat itself with the same product in future batches..

More reports to some from PSL and the private parties..

pslsus250.png
psldeca.png
psltrenace.png
pslmast.png

pslmastprop.png

Those are some really good numbers. Yes the Sust is a little low but who cares. Cuz at 227mg 3 times a week is plenty. Nice job guys

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Looking good Vision.. Those results confirm what we already know about Euro Pharm tho.. There stuff is measured, and on point..

Unfortunately the raw material business is up and down.. Sometimes you're sus 250 is 260-270mg.. other times it's 225 .. It's the unfortunate nature of this business..

If you have to have that kinda perfection.. get a prescription from your doctor..

Those are some really good numbers. Yes the Sust is a little low but who cares. Cuz at 227mg 3 times a week is plenty. Nice job guys

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
Im glad someone can say "meh, not off my much".. We aim to be on point, but the truth is, there will be errors, whether it was compounding, something with the testing method, maybe the raws, either way, I wanted to post the results because everyone deserves to see them.. and I agree, at 3 times a week is still good! ;)

Looking good Vision.. Those results confirm what we already know about Euro Pharm tho.. There stuff is measured, and on point..

Unfortunately the raw material business is up and down.. Sometimes you're sus 250 is 260-270mg.. other times it's 225 .. It's the unfortunate nature of this business..

If you have to have that kinda perfection.. get a prescription from your doctor..
exactly.. sust is a tough raw, and to have all the esters in there is hard to come come, especially having them on point! But it appears to me that it simply mat be the raws because the prop is slightly higher, and the others fall just a bit under.. :( If it was the compounding the test prop might be under too.. either way, these are what we have, fair is fair and they are posted!

We have more to come, from us and from those that donated, it will be interesting to compare the results..

I dont see anything but great numbers. Hell you should see my counter after I mix some protien powder. Probably enough to start my own supplement line lol.

EP gear is top end. I've had enough to know without ever seeing one report . I think I owe you guys for a good 30+ pounds of muscle. Great products, great pricing, and yall have a lot of good people working for you under a few sources. Thanks to you guys for the service you provide

I dont see anything but great numbers. Hell you should see my counter after I mix some protien powder. Probably enough to start my own supplement line lol.

EP gear is top end. I've had enough to know without ever seeing one report . I think I owe you guys for a good 30+ pounds of muscle. Great products, great pricing, and yall have a lot of good people working for you under a few sources. Thanks to you guys for the service you provide
You nailed it man, anything could have happened, on any end, there's human beings operating from all sides of the fence.. anything could have happened.. Like you said, an opps spill, calculation from either ends, anything is possible..But I have a moral obligation to the community to post whatever results I see.. I told my superior, that these have to go up and they agreed..

its also a huge weight off many shoulders knowing that the network is all functioning at the level that is expected..

Honesty says a lot to me Vision. You could have not put it out there or changed some numbers but you did not. Itโ€™s awesome to see labs put on the table as they are.

Sus may be a small percentage under but itโ€™s working great for me. My mirror mirror on the wall has been very happy as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honesty says a lot to me Vision. You could have not put it out there or changed some numbers but you did not. Itโ€™s awesome to see labs put on the table as they are.

Sus may be a small percentage under but itโ€™s working great for me. My mirror mirror on the wall has been very happy as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THANK YOU!!! means a lot.. but guys know or I at least hope they trust me enough that I don't hide anything, I told my supervisor I had to and I explained why and he agreed.. we have to post results no matter what they are even if some are under by a few digits or 8-9% or more. My commitment to the community comes first..

IML Gear Cream!
THANK YOU!!! means a lot.. but guys know or I at least hope they trust me enough that I don't hide anything, I told my supervisor I had to and I explained why and he agreed.. we have to post results no matter what they are even if some are under by a few digits or 8-9% or more. My commitment to the community comes first..
Excellent numbers!! And excellent work as usual Vision looking out for the. Community!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Back