• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pharma hgh - not all the same?

malfeasance

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do we have persons here with experience with pharma hgh?

I ask only because my understanding is that even among pharma there are differences. For example, humatrope has bad water retention (one bodybuilder informed me of edema, swollen ankles, the whole bit, sounded nasty), saizen is the driest, that sort of thing. I have not personally tried enough to compare them, and I am relying on persons who have in providing as little info as I have provided.

I have my doubts that we have enough competitive bodybuilder types with sufficient experience with pharma hgh here to provide substantive input into this thread, but, just in case, I thought I would post this thread. Even one or two posting real life experiences would be helpful.

So have you tried more than one pharma hgh, and if so, how did they compare to each other?

I did see the Alai Ameen video and found one of the things that he said very interesting. Chinese hospitals in some circumstances do not use the Chinese pharma hgh but use norditropin, which somebody on the video said was USA pharma (it's Denmark, but they do manufacture in the US). So apparently even the doctors in China realize there is a difference among various pharmaceutical hgh.

Bc is the only one that I can think of . He said that he has the aids hookup but he’s been mia for a while.

Bc is the only one that I can think of . He said that he has the aids hookup but he’s been mia for a while.
Yeah BC uses serostims pretty much exclusively but I can't get a hold of him at all.

Monte has used some seros as well. There's the only two I know of. I'm not sure if s2h has used pharma or not but I'd imagine he has at one point or another

In 4iu boxes of pharma, actually farma HGH here, I used 30 boxes of Saizen which is manufactured for Latin American in different countries. I then used 30 boxes of Xerendip, a Mexicaan brand. No doubt about being genuine because of the source.
I got some water retention and finger swelling the first two weeks at 2iu/day and then subsided. I have been on 4iu/day since.
I have now been using "black tops" (lol) generic for two weeks.

To be honest, I can't tell any difference whatsoever. I can't even be sure any of them are working except, the LOOK like they are working based on fat loss.

Ely Lilly Humatrope is $10/iu here. Saizen is around $4/iu and Xerendip is $3/iu. I pay significantly less for the Chinese stuff from a reputable source.

Careful with those Ameen videos. They can suck as much intelligence out of your brain as information you might get.

I've used HGH for quite a few years. I've probably used 4-5 different pharma grade HGH. Me, I've never really noticed any differences. 191aa should be 191aa correct? If you are seeing big differences between the pharma grades, there's a good chance they may be bad fakes, or probably not stored correctly where you got them from. Could be a number of things. Just my 2 cents.

Wow, Ely Lilly way too high, saizen so low I wonder if it was real, and the last one I have no idea.
My thoughts are that the Lily shit is high because whiteys ask for it by name.
The Saizen is real, for sure.
Hypothetically, a person has a GF who works for the Mexican socialized medicine IMSS service. She can pilfer so many boxes of one brand before she has to switch to pilfering another. All mexican retail pharmaceutical have a maximum price stamped into box. These have no price because they aren't for public distribution. The Xerendip comes directly from Pisa pharmaceuticals in their styro box on ice. From them to me and I pick up at DHL.
I know it's hard for Americans to wrap their heads around this but everything is in the open here.

Still, we are starting to stock Chinese kits. They are real. There is a shit ton of bogus everything here and people buy it. I was approached about buying this stuff: $500 pesos for 50iu. That's currently $25 usd. The guy argues with me that is "auténtico".
Im going to buy 20 boxes because here, if you show them the unlabeled Chinese kits for $200 usd and say they are legit but show them the shiny hologramed cheap stuff, telling them it's bogus, they'll pick the later.
So yes, I guess I really will be selling "shit underdosed gear". Like the McRib, by popular demand...for a limited time.

I have only used Serostims.

No sides for me but I don't get sides from Generics either.

I ran them up to 5iu Ed.

I have only used Serostims.

No sides for me but I don't get sides from Generics either.

I ran them up to 5iu Ed.
Serostim if you have a good connection with an HIV govt handout that wants cash for it is as good as it gets.

Back