Pharmacom Store


Turinabol + Sustanon cycle. Stiff, tight muscles and the whole body

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20
  1. #16
    Member
    bsherryjr's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    40

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    500100

    I always get bad low back pumps and bad forearm pumps when on tbol 50mg a day. No matter how hard I stretch or how much taurine I take its still there. So I just learned to accept it. Everybody's different on how they react to orals some get pumps some don't. All I do to help it is try and do deep stretch in between sets.

    Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    459

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    50 mgs is pretty high. Lower the tbol like suggested and I'd bet even money you are short on protein and just calories in general on your diet. Eat up and grow man.

  3. #18
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    371

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    59
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points
    117125332

    Quote Originally Posted by bigsjunk View Post
    50 mgs is pretty high. Lower the tbol like suggested and I'd bet even money you are short on protein and just calories in general on your diet. Eat up and grow man.
    Eating more. Also, before I did 30mg in the morning and 20 in5-6hrs. Yesterday I took the second partin 8-10hrs and had less side effects

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,247

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    860
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    911
    Thanked in
    679 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maddoger View Post
    Eating more. Also, before I did 30mg in the morning and 20 in5-6hrs. Yesterday I took the second partin 8-10hrs and had less side effects
    Good. Yeah you need to start counting your macros, it's really important. You probably need more protein, but it sounds like your issues are coming from the tbol itself. The slow recovery is not gear related though, that does the opposite. Slow recovery is almost always diet

  5. #20
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    371

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    59
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points
    117125332

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Good. Yeah you need to start counting your macros, it's really important. You probably need more protein, but it sounds like your issues are coming from the tbol itself. The slow recovery is not gear related though, that does the opposite. Slow recovery is almost always diet
    Learning a lot ! Thanks !

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-04-2018, 07:53 AM
  2. What do you think about this Turinabol cycle?
    By Richirich in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-23-2018, 08:19 AM
  3. 8week Sus250 and Turinabol cycle
    By Dkbolin in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2018, 06:50 PM
  4. Turinabol cycle ?
    By diemen in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 01:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums