• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Turinabol + Sustanon cycle. Stiff, tight muscles and the whole body

maddoger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Already a month on sustanon E3D 250mg + turinabol 50mg ED.

The whole body and all muscles are very stiff, tight, it almost feels like a muscle spasm or something like that. Feels like muscles never recovered from workouts, even thought I'm giving 48hrs for each muscle group to rest. Also, I feel like I can do less reps and sets but more weight. Also, pain in the lower back for some reason.

This is my second cycle, and previous one was anadrol + masteron + test enanthate. Haven't had anything like that. I read about muscle pump on tbol and using 1-3g of Taurine to deal with that, but Taurine didn't help at all. Any thoughts or tips ? Should I add something to this cycle ? I have anavar and boldenone in my stash.

Thanks a lot!

Your training your whole body every 2 days?

What is your diet like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This too

Also water consumption, and coffee/tea/soda consumption
working out 4-5days a week. A ton of water. Drinking it non-stop like crazy and I’m thirsty like hell :)
on a reasonably good diet. No processed food. Mainly fish and chicken with rice and salads. Eggs in the mornings. No soda or coffee. Only tea, water and fresh squized juice. Adderall as a pre workout though.

What's your weight, approximate bodyfat (honest one), and caloric breakdown? These are also very important factors

What's your weight, approximate bodyfat (honest one), and caloric breakdown? These are also very important factors

220 poinds. I have no idea how to measure bf, but from pictures on google I’d say around 15%. What’s
caloric breakdown?

220 poinds. I have no idea how to measure bf, but from pictures on google I’d say around 15%. What’s
caloric breakdown?
How many calories daily, and the spread of protein/carbs/fat. You may not be eating enough to recover, which is very common.

The tightness/cramping could just be the effects of tbol. I've heard of others talk about this, but I've never ran it personally. Winny makes my muscle very hard feeling and makes me super crampy.

IML Gear Cream!
How many calories daily, and the spread of protein/carbs/fat. You may not be eating enough to recover, which is very common.

The tightness/cramping could just be the effects of tbol. I've heard of others talk about this, but I've never ran it personally. Winny makes my muscle very hard feeling and makes me super crampy.
Honestly never counted the calories. Normaly eat 3-4 meals a day, each meal is pretty big and more
likely balanced. I can try counting today. Foe example 2eggs salad and chicken sausage for breakfast, 2 meals with salmon and rice during the day and may be salad with chicken for dinner, fruites, nurs and berries during the day. Is this a good amount to recover or not ?
So this is can be a side effect of tbol, like of winstrol ?

Last edited:
I always get bad low back pumps and bad forearm pumps when on tbol 50mg a day. No matter how hard I stretch or how much taurine I take its still there. So I just learned to accept it. Everybody's different on how they react to orals some get pumps some don't. All I do to help it is try and do deep stretch in between sets.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

50 mgs is pretty high. Lower the tbol like suggested and I'd bet even money you are short on protein and just calories in general on your diet. Eat up and grow man.

50 mgs is pretty high. Lower the tbol like suggested and I'd bet even money you are short on protein and just calories in general on your diet. Eat up and grow man.
Eating more. Also, before I did 30mg in the morning and 20 in5-6hrs. Yesterday I took the second partin 8-10hrs and had less side effects

Eating more. Also, before I did 30mg in the morning and 20 in5-6hrs. Yesterday I took the second partin 8-10hrs and had less side effects
Good. Yeah you need to start counting your macros, it's really important. You probably need more protein, but it sounds like your issues are coming from the tbol itself. The slow recovery is not gear related though, that does the opposite. Slow recovery is almost always diet

Good. Yeah you need to start counting your macros, it's really important. You probably need more protein, but it sounds like your issues are coming from the tbol itself. The slow recovery is not gear related though, that does the opposite. Slow recovery is almost always diet
Learning a lot ! Thanks !

Back