• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

LifeXMD TRT Reviews?

brin34stap

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone on here know of, use, or have used LifeXMD for TRT? I had a phone consult with them today. They seem legit, doctor is board certified, cost doesn’t seem outrageous. And they’re on the side of wanting to get you to ‘optimal’ levels, not just within normal range. But I’m still a little dubious of shops like these.

To date, my PCP has not agreed that I even have low T because I’m within the normal range, but my levels are below average for a 70yo man. I’m going in for another blood test tomorrow and a physical next week. If he still won’t consider TRT, I may look for another PCP or go right to an endo. But if all else fails I may have to try one of these shops.

Any thoughts or advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never heard of LifeMD but those anti-aging clinics are a ripoff, IMO. I'd go straight to an endo. You'll get better treatment from a doctor that knows what he's doing, and I seriously doubt you'd have much trouble getting TRT.

That’s kind of my gut feel, in general. This place seemed pretty good and had a lot more to offer than just test (like deca for example). But I’m a little weary.

However, with my levels above 300, my insurance won’t cover it.

A little update:

My test levels in 11/2016 were:

Test: 324
Test Free: 6.4

Last week they were:

Test: 401
Test Free: 9.1

So they’ve gone up. I attribute this to the fact that during the time of the 2016 blood test, I was training for a half-marathon, running 1-2 hours every day, and had essentially cut my lifting down to maintenance levels. So I believe my levels in 2016 were artificially low. However, 401 is still on the low end for a 36yo.

My PCP said that I don’t qualify for TRT (my health insurance won’t cover it if I’m above 300). I have an appt with an Endo in a couple weeks, so we’ll see what they say.

So let's cut the shit, are you wanting trt or are you just seeing if you need it? Many, many ways to lower your test for an endo.

Sorry for the late reply. Get on some lgd-4033 for about 4 weeks. Your test will be 0. You will feel like dogshit, but, all in the name of science right?

Back