Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    396 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyguy180 View Post
    Please send all gh to me and I will confirm your points...

I promise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    please send me cash amount for the pharma growth and I will purchase generics for research purposes.
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,198 Posts
    Rep Points

One point.

I have NEVER seen a baseline blood test over 300ng/ml so the "healthy young range" of 500-1500 doesn't make any sense.

I've never even heard of 1000ng/ml on high doses of gh.

I know I've seen charts that show teens in the 600's but I've never seen anything even close to that.

That's the main reason I not buying that unit if measurement.
    IronLion-Lab.net
    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at Straightupkratom.com

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,198 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm late yall are putting in detective work lol.

I'll wait for some conclusion but I still don't buy it
    IronLion-Lab.net
    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at Straightupkratom.com

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points

I have a simple question how long does it take to raise igf-1 numbers ??? I understand our HGH protocol bloods drawn 3hrs after injection. But how about igf-1 numbers do they rise quickly?? Or does it take time and if so how much time we talking? If I'm up on my bro science lolz I believe I read somewhere on here that every IU of hgh should raise igf-1 numbers by ruffly 100 points. I'm currently a few weeks in on a gh run didn't have igf-1 base line done so I'm just curious as to how long it takes

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com
    GrAnabolic.is
    GrAnabolic@protonmail

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    840 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by johnjohn View Post
    I have a simple question how long does it take to raise igf-1 numbers ??? I understand our HGH protocol bloods drawn 3hrs after injection. But how about igf-1 numbers do they rise quickly?? Or does it take time and if so how much time we talking? If I'm up on my bro science lolz I believe I read somewhere on here that every IU of hgh should raise igf-1 numbers by ruffly 100 points. I'm currently a few weeks in on a gh run didn't have igf-1 base line done so I'm just curious as to how long it takes

That is entirely not true.. because I have seen people with some pretty decent growth hormone serum levels, and 5 Weeks Later have average or slightly above-average igf levels and they were on pharmaceutical script, and I've seen people on generic have some decent growth hormone serum levels but have some very very respectable igf levels... The truth of the matter is a lot of people respond differently with igf levels.. in my opinion it's the go-to number as a better indicator verse a growth hormone serum, but the truth is it's not uncommon that some people just don't respond well with igf levels.. your reference with a 100 is like saying every 200-250mg and testosterone should be a 1000ng/ml, I see guys making these claims that its textbook with testosterone injections and they should be within a certain parameter.. all of these windows and spectrum's people should be falling under is completely inaccurate.. these so-called textbook parameters should just be tossed out the window.. because so much shit could affect levels at any given time.. I have literally seen people sabotage and destroy a good growth hormone brand because they particularly did not score well, and it was just sad to witness.. everyone will not respond the same that is the goddamn truth..
    ::Click our banners below for direct store access::

::Our NEW fast-service partner-ship::

For questions or concerns contact myself or my team sales associates via PM's
    Or simply email us at-

Orders@puritysourcelabs.ru

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    That is entirely not true.. because I have seen people with some pretty decent growth hormone serum levels, and 5 Weeks Later have average or slightly above-average igf levels and they were on pharmaceutical script, and I've seen people on generic have some decent growth hormone serum levels but have some very very respectable igf levels... The truth of the matter is a lot of people respond differently with igf levels.. in my opinion it's the go-to number as a better indicator verse a growth hormone serum, but the truth is it's not uncommon that some people just don't respond well with igf levels.. your reference with a 100 is like saying every 200-250mg and testosterone should be a 1000ng/ml, I see guys making these claims that its textbook with testosterone injections and they should be within a certain parameter.. all of these windows and spectrum's people should be falling under is completely inaccurate.. these so-called textbook parameters should just be tossed out the window.. because so much shit could affect levels at any given time.. I have literally seen people sabotage and destroy a good growth hormone brand because they particularly did not score well, and it was just sad to witness.. everyone will not respond the same that is the goddamn truth..
    Like I said bro science lol on that part. But how about the actual time of raising the levels?? That's my main question is it quickly raised or does it take time to raise those numbers

GrAnabolic.is
    GrAnabolic@protonmail

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    840 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by johnjohn View Post
    Like I said bro science lol on that part. But how about the actual time of raising the levels?? That's my main question is it quickly raised or does it take time to raise those numbers

No I definitely seen your broscience comment but I just wanted to emphasize on it that it's really just that bro science.. but at the same time I do support bro science to a degree because it has its place..
    But far igf levels, is the most common for the vast majority of users to expect after 4 or 5 weeks to see a significant increase at that time and that's when serum levels would be near a peek and optimal for blood testing.. they will rise during the weeks, but five weeks is when it's a good time to get a snapshot of Bloods and see where you're at..

Or simply email us at-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I'm late yall are putting in detective work lol.

I'll wait for some conclusion but I still don't buy it
    I think it's a legitimate number, it's just in a reference that's different than our normal one. Has to be. The problem is that the reference was established in 1975ish, so we're trying to find what it actually is looking at. It's definitely an arbitrary measurement so we'll figure out what it is. Then we can translate it into something more normal to us

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    840 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    I think it's a legitimate number, it's just in a reference that's different than our normal one. Has to be. The problem is that the reference was established in 1975ish, so we're trying to find what it actually is looking at. It's definitely an arbitrary measurement so we'll figure out what it is. Then we can translate it into something more normal to us
    What's funny about it is I was reading it not even looking at their subjective measurements, and I was just seeing numbers which we are all used to and I was fast to make my own assessment.. but you my dude did some methodical investigating and that was pretty impressive, between you and Mal, both of you guys really dissected this well.. I definitely made some personal notes that's for damn sure..

Or simply email us at-

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts
    Rep Points

There are two types of IGF-1...endocrine which is secreted from the liver naturally and autocrine/paracrine IGF-1 which enters the blood stream from a exogenous source...

Endocrine IGF-1 is not effected by glucose or insulin except with prolonged use...its primary effect is increased metabolism(fat loss/anti aging)...autocrine/paracrine IGF-1 coming from a exogenous source like HGH or Increlex can effect glucose and insulin levels but it also has a high bioavailability for protein binding...so increased hyperplasia on the androgen receptor and increased muscle hyprothrophy(gains) as it bypasses the satellite cells..

Best approach is a dual approach of both endrocine and autocrine/paracrine IGF-1 in the blood stream...this can be achieved by exogenous HGH/Increlex and by aromatse of testosterone which releases IGF-1 from the liver...so best of both worlds..
    All information given is for educational purposes

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    840 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    There are two types of IGF-1...endocrine which is secreted from the liver naturally and autocrine/paracrine IGF-1 which enters the blood stream from a exogenous source...

Endocrine IGF-1 is not effected by glucose or insulin except with prolonged use...its primary effect is increased metabolism(fat loss/anti aging)...autocrine/paracrine IGF-1 coming from a exogenous source like HGH or Increlex can effect glucose and insulin levels but it also has a high bioavailability for protein binding...so increased hyperplasia on the androgen receptor and increased muscle hyprothrophy(gains) as it bypasses the satellite cells..

Best approach is a dual approach of both endrocine and autocrine/paracrine IGF-1 in the blood stream...this can be achieved by exogenous HGH/Increlex and by aromatse of testosterone which releases IGF-1 from the liver...so best of both worlds..
    He's back!!!!!! I told you you wouldn't lose your touch..

Or simply email us at-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    He's back!!!!!! I told you you wouldn't lose your touch..
    He has however lost his ability to fart without crapping himself

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    840 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    He has however lost his ability to fart without crapping himself
    I think we can let him get away with that one because his age is creeping up on him, and I'm not too far away myself...

Or simply email us at-

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts
    Rep Points

In my years of reading I have seen different brands of HGH with differing iu to mg. 2.6 iu to 3 iu per mg is the range I most often see. I would feel comfortable using either to calculate dosages when there is no guidance.
    www.PharmaComStore.ws
    15% off discount code = ASF

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medication. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity. Do not contact me about sources or advertisers as I know nothing about their business.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

I ran 10+ iu of Puretropin for almost 7 months straight. Stopped like 6 months ago

Helped my hip enough that i avoided surgery (although gonna probably need to have surgery now so it was sorta a temp fix). Couldnt gain fat to save my life.
    Actually dropped about 6% bodyfat eating shit food.
    Slept like a log and would fall asleep if I sat down for more than 5 minutes.
    Felt full and oumped 24/7

Now interestingly enough, I noticed that even after months of not taking any, my "baseline" bodyfat seems to be around 14% vs the 20% I normally held at (used to stay around 200lbs at 20% without training and eating so so...now its 200 around 14%)
    Also had some joint growth most noticeable in my hands/fingers.

I got enough to run 20ius for about 3 months so thinking about doing it just because its reaching the end of its shelf life.