• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just Ordered 6 Kits - Going to do blood work

bearjew10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Guys,

Just ordered 6 kits, only 2 are for me. I'm going to do HGH serum and IGF level testing on them.

What is the best recommended wait time to do this. 3-4 weeks after start, and 10IU IM 3 hours prior to blood on day of blood work?

thanks

You have the protocol for testing this site recommends correct. How many iu will you be running daily for that 3-4 weeks? Are you testing your natural serum and IGF-1 levels before you start or just the serum and IGF-1 levels after using the product?

Hey Guys,

Just ordered 6 kits, only 2 are for me. I'm going to do HGH serum and IGF level testing on them.

What is the best recommended wait time to do this. 3-4 weeks after start, and 10IU IM 3 hours prior to blood on day of blood work?

thanks
You can do gh serum test on your first day with the 10iu INTRA MUSCLE 3 hours before blood is drawn.

Igf needs 4-6 weeks at a steady dose to be accurate.

You have the protocol for testing this site recommends correct. How many iu will you be running daily for that 3-4 weeks? Are you testing your natural serum and IGF-1 levels before you start or just the serum and IGF-1 levels after using the product?

I'm going to be running 4IU a day. Been doing 4IU of TheGrayTop, switching to this product after 1 Kit of TheGrayTop. I'll give it a month before testing. And no, never got baseline testing, but I'm 27 so in 2 months of being on (1 kit graytop and 1 kit Puretropin), I should be in the 300's (estimated) I believe for IGF, maybe high 200's.

Also interested, started in april at 3.3 iu a day and since august bumped it to 10iu a day and want to see what a good baseline is and what tests to run.

Back