Ironlion-Lab


Puretropin log

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Results 151 to 162 of 162

Thread: Puretropin log

  1. #151
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    15,359

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    731
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,668
    Thanked in
    1,608 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by TouaregV8 View Post
    229lbs this AM. Weight has rebounded a bit over the last week. Not sure if the week off hgh I took while I was on vacation contributed to that, or something else.

    My plan is to cruise at 3.3ius for awhile in addition to 200mg/wk of test e. I'm seeing no sides at these doses. I feel better than I have felt in months running this gear at anti-aging doses. My sleep is the area that I've seen the most improvement on. I've noticed that I'm having a lot more dreams now, which tells me that my body is in the REM stage of sleep, something that I was not getting before on higher doses of AAS. This has directly contributed to a better sense of well being, and much better moods.

    My diet is okay, but I am snacking on more junk food than I was before. I'm eating 4 meals per day. Calories are in the neighborhood of 3200/day.
    Glad you're enjoying life man.

    Miss you around here though!
    Read the Rules Please
    Monster Labs Rep
    Montego10 for 10% off at
    http://Www.Mymonsterlabs.Com

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at
    http://Straightupkratom.com

  2. #152
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,211

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,140
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    694
    Thanked in
    538 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Glad you're enjoying life man.

    Miss you around here though!
    I 2nd that..both statements
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE.

  3. #153
    Senior Member
    TouaregV8's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    3,821

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    194
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    806
    Thanked in
    470 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Thanks fellas. I'm still here, just not as much. Been getting a shit ton done around the house lately due to all my free time. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel as far as the things I've wanted to do inside and outside the house. Company coming next week to install 869 feet of new post and rail fence in the back yard, then new French doors for the back porch. After that I'll be working on re-screening the panels around the back porch enclosure. Just hung a new screen door yesterday. In between all that I've also been doing some grading work, and clearing some ugly brush piles around the property with my tractor to give it a nice clean look. The wife is happy since I've been refocused on the house. Still not getting much pussy though. ; )
    lll-lll Rest in peace Big Lou lll-lll

  4. #154
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    15,359

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    731
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,668
    Thanked in
    1,608 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by TouaregV8 View Post
    Thanks fellas. I'm still here, just not as much. Been getting a shit ton done around the house lately due to all my free time. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel as far as the things I've wanted to do inside and outside the house. Company coming next week to install 869 feet of new post and rail fence in the back yard, then new French doors for the back porch. After that I'll be working on re-screening the panels around the back porch enclosure. Just hung a new screen door yesterday. In between all that I've also been doing some grading work, and clearing some ugly brush piles around the property with my tractor to give it a nice clean look. The wife is happy since I've been refocused on the house. Still not getting much pussy though. ; )
    Show her this..... It usually works for me.
    Read the Rules Please
    Monster Labs Rep
    Montego10 for 10% off at
    http://Www.Mymonsterlabs.Com

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at
    http://Straightupkratom.com

  5. #155
    Senior Member
    chemical's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    244

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points
    29024739

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Yessssssss!

    Glad to see you doing this.

    I run mine pre workout for 2 reasons.

    I usually train 4 days a week and they are all split up besides two of those days. This gives me an EOD dosing schedule basically which was shown in studies to have much less of an impact on blood glucose levels while maintaining the elevated levels. This would be AFTER a week or two of every day dosing to get levels up.

    Second reason is, I want to have elevated gh serum in my post workout window. Recovery blah blah. That 3 hour mark is where they peak so it makes sense to have it there to me.

    I will divide what my weekly usage would be (30iu or so) and divide it into the 4 injections.
    Sorry Montego1, I know you posted this back on page one of this thread, but I was curious if you could provide a link to the studies that resulting in data that suggest that an EOD dosing schedule has less of an impact on blood glucose levels, while maintaing elevated IGF-1. I would love to dive into a report like that. Or if anyone can provide a link for a study that discusses HGH, IGF-1 or even peptides and their impact long-term in terms of the proper dosing regimen, preworkout, postworkout, In the Morning, fasted, that kind of thing I would certainly appreciate it. I guess I can just search on some of the endocrinology magazine, papers, and articles on HGH and the best way to dose it and when.

    Thanks again.


    **H-AS VIP**

    h-as.pharma@safe-mail.net

  6. #156
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    15,359

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    731
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,668
    Thanked in
    1,608 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by chemical View Post
    Sorry Montego1, I know you posted this back on page one of this thread, but I was curious if you could provide a link to the studies that resulting in data that suggest that an EOD dosing schedule has less of an impact on blood glucose levels, while maintaing elevated IGF-1. I would love to dive into a report like that. Or if anyone can provide a link for a study that discusses HGH, IGF-1 or even peptides and their impact long-term in terms of the proper dosing regimen, preworkout, postworkout, In the Morning, fasted, that kind of thing I would certainly appreciate it. I guess I can just search on some of the endocrinology magazine, papers, and articles on HGH and the best way to dose it and when.

    Thanks again.
    This study talks about eod injection and how it effects long term secretion of the hormone and recovery times needed. Eod had almost similar growth rates but, to much less time to return to normal secretion post treatment .
    https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/87/8/3573/2846550

    I'm still digging for the insulin resistance study.
    Read the Rules Please
    Monster Labs Rep
    Montego10 for 10% off at
    http://Www.Mymonsterlabs.Com

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at
    http://Straightupkratom.com

  7. #157
    Senior Member
    TouaregV8's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    3,821

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    194
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    806
    Thanked in
    470 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Show her this..... It usually works for me.
    HAHA! Nice! Midsection looks real good.

    How's the colitis?
    lll-lll Rest in peace Big Lou lll-lll

  8. #158
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    15,359

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    731
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,668
    Thanked in
    1,608 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by TouaregV8 View Post
    HAHA! Nice! Midsection looks real good.

    How's the colitis?
    Getting better. Still grinding away but I'm behind. Show is getting moved
    Read the Rules Please
    Monster Labs Rep
    Montego10 for 10% off at
    http://Www.Mymonsterlabs.Com

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at
    http://Straightupkratom.com

  9. #159
    Senior Member
    TouaregV8's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    3,821

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    194
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    806
    Thanked in
    470 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    What's up, fellas? Just wanted to drop in for a quick check-in. Weight this am is still running right at 228lbs so I'm holding strong in spite of not lifting for 2 months.

    Still running 3.3ius of Puretropin ED along with 200mg of Test E weekly. Feeling real good, but flared up an old herniated disc injury in my neck over the weekend so I'm trying to find some relief from that. Started on a short course of prednisone last weekend and will be finishing that up on Sunday. Had some deep tissue work done last night after work that made my neck feel real good right afterwards, but today it's back to feeling sore. Just going to take time to heal.

    My body composition hasn't gotten too bad, definitely looking much flatter than I was, but I'm still holding on to a lot of quality muscle. I'll probably get back to the gym sometime in November once the weather around my parts starts to deteriorate, but until then I'm going to continue getting things done around my house while enjoying fall weather.
    lll-lll Rest in peace Big Lou lll-lll

  10. #160
    Senior Member
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,108

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    820
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    861
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Cool man, I'm glad you're feeling better. I bet the wife is happy too!

    The pump will come back as soon as you get back in there man. I'd imagine you get back in and you'll make more progress than you have in a long time.

    Take care of yourself man

  11. #161
    Member


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    52

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points
    216849209

    You still getting the numbness in your hands while sleeping?,

  12. #162
    Senior Member
    TouaregV8's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    3,821

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    194
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    806
    Thanked in
    470 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultrastreet275 View Post
    You still getting the numbness in your hands while sleeping?,
    No, I have not had numbness/tingling in my hands since dropping the dose down to 3.3ius per day.
    lll-lll Rest in peace Big Lou lll-lll

Similar Threads

  1. Puretropin
    By bababoeyasf in forum Ironlion-Lab
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-01-2017, 04:13 PM
  2. Puretropin TD!!!!
    By pharmerbob1980 in forum Ironlion-Lab
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-10-2017, 10:26 AM
  3. Puretropin TD!!!! 2.0
    By CReePeR in forum Ironlion-Lab
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2017, 08:54 PM
  4. Another TD of Puretropin
    By feedmemore in forum Ironlion-Lab
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-30-2016, 09:16 AM
  5. Puretropin TD
    By Dbstrawbridge7 in forum Ironlion-Lab
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-24-2016, 01:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums