Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Puretropin log

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points

235.6lbs this AM.

Here's my current gear protocol for anyone that's wondering.

1gr Test E/wk
    5ius HGH daily
    16ius Novolog pre-workout
    12.5mg exemestane EOD
    50mcg T3 daily

I was going to start the exemestane next week but my nipples starting getting itchy as hell two days ago so I decided to jump on it. The masteron cleared faster than I was anticipating.
    lll-lll Rest in peace Big Lou lll-lll

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

How long you running the t3??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ultrastreet275 View Post
    How long you running the t3??
    I had planned to run it for a few months in an effort to lower body fat, but it appears it may be interfering with my progress so I'm more than likely going to lower the dose to 25mcg/day, or possibly drop it altogether for now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TouaregV8 View Post
    I had planned to run it for a few months in an effort to lower body fat, but it appears it may be interfering with my progress so I'm more than likely going to lower the dose to 25mcg/day, or possibly drop it altogether for now.
    I was having problems with sleeping at night .. my left hand falls asleep and that tingling and numbness is a pain in the ass.. on another forum I was suggested to use celery seed extract, and dandelion root extract.. I started it Saturday and last night I finally slept all night with out numbness or tingling..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points

232lbs this AM. Dropped down to 3.3ius per day on the gh and 200mg per week on the test e this week. Going to take a break from the gym for awhile to focus on other things.

I continue to see a decrease in body fat around my torso which has been a typical problem area for me as a middle-aged man, particularly around the love handle area and the chest. I've noticed that gh allows you to be less strict with your diet while still decreasing body fat.

Current sides - have been pretty much non-existent at this point. I'm still noticing a little swelling in my hands and occasionally I'll wake up in the middle of the night and my arm(s) will be asleep depending on the position that I'm sleeping in. Other than that, nothing. I'm very happy that I did not see any lethargy with the Puretropin that I experienced with other generics in the past.

I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow and returning on the 14th. I'll have no internet access where I will be going so no updates until I return. I'll be staying in a lakefront cabin in Northern Maine enjoying some fishing and relaxation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts
    Rep Points

Thatís a great way to clear your mind bro. Enjoy the R&R.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Understood. If you want we can continue this in a thread outside of the sponsor section.

I think it would be a good read for everyone.
    Please do not do this. I am trying to decide if I want to buy this product and I do not want to jump around between a bunch of threads and I do not want you censoring comments, which you do on a regular and disappointing basis.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points

Almost 4 weeks in on the Puretropin @5ius/day. I've been running it 7 days a week. Body weight is 235lbs first thing in the morning. Sides are about the same, crazy water retention noticed mainly in my hands, and tingling in my fingers. Numbness in my hands at night that require frequent position changes. Still no lethargy or wrist pain, which is good. Strength is up and my muscles are feeling very full. I feel like I have a constant pump, even when not training. Pumps while training are painful and I'm finding more time in between sets is needed to let the pain subside a bit before moving on to the next set.

I started pre-workout insulin (8ius) on Thursday evening (arm training) and the pump was even more intense. My arms felt like they were going to explode. I'm going to bump the insulin up bit today for shoulder training and run it at 10ius for a few days, and then increase it to 13ius going forward.

More to come.
    Maybe I missed it, but how much exactly, are you dosing? Correct me if I am wrong, but these are advertised at 10 iu's per bottle, while grey tops are advertised at 15 ius. Does that mean you are dosing one half of a bottle per day?

5 ius of Grey tops would be 1/3rd a bottle a day. I ask because I have been eying the Grey Tops.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Procard; 09-08-2018 at 02:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points

Just wanted to check in since I haven't updated in a few days. Still using 5ius of Puretropin first thing in the morning. Sides are still the same and very mild, swelling in my hands and tingling in my fingers. My body weight is all over the place, just when I think I'm starting an upward trend, I lose 2-3 lbs. Today I woke up at 233lbs. I attribute the fluctuation to working outside around my house in the 90 degree heat and losing water weight. I seem to be sweating a hell of a lot more on the masteron as well. I've been doing my best to take in additional water. Can't wait until fall. My training has been great and the pump in the gym is awesome. Insulin use has been uneventful. I've been running 13ius pre-workout without incident. I will say I felt a little hypo the other night and ironically that was the first night where I had potato, instead of rice or oats, for my pre-workout meal. No more potatoes around my insulin use. My blood pressure has been running 150s/90s so I started taking benazepril (10mg) yesterday to get it under control. My diet has been very clean and I haven't had a good ole cheat meal in awhile, so today after the gym (arm day) I'm going to hit Five Guys and get a triple cheeseburger and fries loaded with malt vinegar and ketchup. Tomorrow I'll probably wake up swelled up like a tick.
    Here is something I can tell you from first hand experience, but there are some caveats: Diet must be on point (yours is). If you are running 5 iu's of pharm GH, if you added 400 mgs of tren/week, and if you are doing cardio you should be seeing DAILY changes to your physique. You should wake up, look in the mirror, and say "what the fuck is that?"

I know you are not running tren, but under these conditions GH is no longer a long game, changes happen quickly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points

225 lbs today. Still enjoying my time away from the gym. I feel great both mentally and physically and I have been sleeping so much better now that the high doses of gear have cleared my system. The downside to all this time off is that I am starting to notice some atrophy that's pretty much reflective in my current bodyweight. That's ok though, muscle memory is for real.

The last few weeks I have been cruising on 200mg/wk of test and 3.3iu of Puretropin. Last week when I was away on vacation I did not use any gh because I didn't want to travel with it. In spite of the atrophy and shit diet, body composition is still good. Sine I've dialed back the gh dose my sides are pretty much gone.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,528 Posts
    Rep Points

225 lbs today. Still enjoying my time away from the gym. I feel great both mentally and physically and I have been sleeping so much better now that the high doses of gear have cleared my system. The downside to all this time off is that I am starting to notice some atrophy that's pretty much reflective in my current bodyweight. That's ok though, muscle memory is for real.

The last few weeks I have been cruising on 200mg/wk of test and 3.3iu of Puretropin. Last week when I was away on vacation I did not use any gh because I didn't want to travel with it. In spite of the atrophy and shit diet, body composition is still good. Sine I've dialed back the gh dose my sides are pretty much gone.
    This goes in the bro science category, but from just taking a few weeks to a month off GH, when I get back on it works even better.

And, if I stay on GH for extended periods of time my IGF levels start to drop off, compare that to starting back on GH after a break my IGF levels are higher.

Again, it's just what I have seen over the years not to be taken as science.

Welcome back

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,743 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    This goes in the bro science category, but from just taking a few weeks to a month off GH, when I get back on it works even better.

And, if I stay on GH for extended periods of time my IGF levels start to drop off, compare that to starting back on GH after a break my IGF levels are higher.

Again, it's just what I have seen over the years not to be taken as science.

Welcome back
    I think I brought this up with you in private when I noticed it and you affirmed my thoughts just like here lol.

Bro science 101
    Read the Rules Please
    Monster Labs Rep
    Montego10 for 10% off at
    http://Www.Mymonsterlabs.Com

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at
    http://Straightupkratom.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

That was a long ass vacation!! Thought you went missing or just forgot about postings

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ultrastreet275 View Post
    That was a long ass vacation!!
    Unfortunately not long enough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points

229lbs this AM. Weight has rebounded a bit over the last week. Not sure if the week off hgh I took while I was on vacation contributed to that, or something else.

My plan is to cruise at 3.3ius for awhile in addition to 200mg/wk of test e. I'm seeing no sides at these doses. I feel better than I have felt in months running this gear at anti-aging doses. My sleep is the area that I've seen the most improvement on. I've noticed that I'm having a lot more dreams now, which tells me that my body is in the REM stage of sleep, something that I was not getting before on higher doses of AAS. This has directly contributed to a better sense of well being, and much better moods.

My diet is okay, but I am snacking on more junk food than I was before. I'm eating 4 meals per day. Calories are in the neighborhood of 3200/day.