• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Puretropin log

IML Gear Cream!
You are not correct. I do not hold the position that generics "are worthless" and never have, which should be obvious from the post above yours showing I have used them, and my curiosity about heavyiron's IGF-1 results.

You concede generics are not the same as pharma, and, at the risk of getting banned or my posts deleted, let's just leave it there. I am only answering here to answer your direct question, not to stir up shit.

- - - Updated - - -

TV8,
I do look forward to your results (which is the purpose of the thread).

You are not correct. I do not hold the position that generics "are worthless" and never have, which should be obvious from the post above yours showing I have used them, and my curiosity about heavyiron's IGF-1 results.

You concede generics are not the same as pharma, and, at the risk of getting banned or my posts deleted, let's just leave it there. I am only answering here to answer your direct question, not to stir up shit.

- - - Updated - - -

TV8,
I do look forward to your results (which is the purpose of the thread).
Understood. If you want we can continue this in a thread outside of the sponsor section.

I think it would be a good read for everyone.

I agree with you here, but it does not really speak to the point.

Well, I don’t really want to keep stirring this pot, but if so then I guess me and Montego1 both misunderstood your original comment. I took your “good luck”comment to mean you don’t like generic GH. Which implies that you have tried and had better results with pharma GH. Except most people that think they have pharma GH, IMHO, actually have generic GH in a pretty package. You yourself said you could not be certain of the origin of your recent “pharma” GH.

Thus my original comment about fake pharma GH and my second comment you quoted.

The chain of logic seems pretty clear and straightforward to me, so I’m not really sure how it “does not really speak to the point”. If you want to enlighten me I’m all ears.

Look, I don’t care what GH people buy. If buying a 36iu pen makes you happy, go nuts.

The reason I commented in the first place is because I don’t want new people thinking they necessarily need to pay double or triple the cost of a good generic because of what, again, IMHO, is basically false advertising.

And that information is not the easiest to find. It took me a while to stumble on it, at least.

I bought 12 kits of IL GH the last time they had that BOGO sale. I’m hoping it’s good, and I’ll be running the serum and IGF-1 tests soon enough. I’ll post all my results when I get them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sub'd

I have zero experience using HGH.. and but as I get older, I'm trying to learn more and more about it.. thinking I'll eventually make the switch to a lower dose HGH with lower dose test..

Knowing how much nandrolone helps me with my aches and pains.. Would nandrolone help with those wrist and elbow pains you speak of while on hgh ???
I guess i'm also asking if it's safe to use nandrolone while running hgh??

Yes, that was me, Monte. I could only run the last stuff at 3.3iu/day. Anything more and my wrists and elbows would kill me.

Well, I jumped right in this morning with 5ius to the belly at 6:30am. We'll see how the joints feel in a week and adjust the dose accordingly.

Knowing how much nandrolone helps me with my aches and pains.. Would nandrolone help with those wrist and elbow pains you speak of while on hgh ??? I guess i'm also asking if it's safe to use nandrolone while running hgh??

Yes, it's def safe to run nandrolone with HGH. Nandrolone did not help me with the wrist and elbow pain caused by HGH. The only thing that helped was lowering the HGH dose.

Well .. I'm a big fan of moderate to lower dosing.. so I'm really looking forward to this log man. It seems you're well respected here.. and as you say "not a gear whore".. lol. So that and you running a lower dose hgh really has me excited to see your input with this sponsor's product...

Yes, it's def safe to run nandrolone with HGH. Nandrolone did not help me with the wrist and elbow pain caused by HGH. The only thing that helped was lowering the HGH dose.

Gonna run any insulin?

what are your current stats and your goals ?

recomp?

5'8" and 230lbs first thing this morning. Not sure what my current bf% is, but I had a scan done in April that showed me at 15% so I'd say I'm a bit lower than that right now.

My goals, to pack on as much muscle as possible while shedding some more body fat. I'd really like to get myself to 240lbs and sub 10% bf. I just need to continue keeping my diet tight, while still making sure I'm bringing in enough calories to add muscle. That's the tricky part when you are on a lean bulk. There's a fine line between adding muscle and adding fat.

Day 4 of 5ius taken AM in a fasted state. I've been alternating between intramuscular and sub-q. Today I pinned my tricep. I think I'm going to pin 7 days a week for the next 4 weeks until I get my IGF-1 numbers up. At that point I'll switch over to Monday thru Friday injections. Too early for any sides to appear, but I'll be keeping an eye on things. I would expect to start seeing some water retention in the next week or so.

Too early for any sides to appear, but I'll be keeping an eye on things. I would expect to start seeing some water retention in the next week or so.
That's a good sign. I usually get water retention right away, like an anti-diuretic.

That's a good sign. I usually get water retention right away, like an anti-diuretic.

I'll know it's from the HGH when my tongue swells up and I start biting the insides of my cheeks.

One week in on the Puretropin. I've been pinning first thing in the morning, primarily IM. Today I have started to notice some swelling in my hands so it appears that the water retention has begun. Hopefully it won't get too bad. Still no wrist or joint pain. I'll keep everyone posted.

IML Gear Cream!
I've been pinning 3.3 for the last week and a half no signs of water retention. not sure if it makes a huge difference with what you are doing vs what I am doing. I have noticed that i feel slightly more energetic waking up in the morning

I've been pinning 3.3 for the last week and a half no signs of water retention. not sure if it makes a huge difference with what you are doing vs what I am doing. I have noticed that i feel slightly more energetic waking up in the morning
He's doing a bit more per day so it'll effect sides yeah.

Also, some guys like myself just don't get any besides the good ones.

A long way to go before the good sides like fat loss, increased metabolism, and body recomp start to happen but it's amazing when they do.

After 2 solid weeks on the Puretropin I'm still only seeing swelling in my hands and no other undesirable sides yet. Holding a pen actually causes pain. I'm definitely feeling fuller in the gym and noticed some significant back pumps when I was doing rack pulls the other night. I think I may be starting to see some lethargy creeping in, but it's had to say just yet as I've been depressed since the loss of my dog.

Body weight this morning was 234lbs. +4lbs since starting the HGH.

Everything else has been business as usual. I'm still at 500mg/wk of test and 800mg/wk of mast E, and taking 30mcg of T3 daily.

My insulin should be here soon which will be perfect timing with the HGH. Looking forward to running that @ 10ius preworkout.

Anyone have any feedback in regard to highly branched cyclic dextrin vs maltodextrin for my intra-workout shakes?

After 2 solid weeks on the Puretropin I'm still only seeing swelling in my hands and no other undesirable sides yet. Holding a pen actually causes pain. I'm definitely feeling fuller in the gym and noticed some significant back pumps when I was doing rack pulls the other night. I think I may be starting to see some lethargy creeping in, but it's had to say just yet as I've been depressed since the loss of my dog.

Body weight this morning was 234lbs. +4lbs since starting the HGH.

Everything else has been business as usual. I'm still at 500mg/wk of test and 800mg/wk of mast E, and taking 30mcg of T3 daily.

My insulin should be here soon which will be perfect timing with the HGH. Looking forward to running that @ 10ius preworkout.

Anyone have any feedback in regard to highly branched cyclic dextrin vs maltodextrin for my intra-workout shakes?
I prefer HBCD.

It's the perfect intra carb if you have the money.

Clears the gut quickly but has a sustained release so, its in quick but out slow. Prefect for insulin especially if it's a fast/medium blend like Novolog.

I prefer HBCD.

It's the perfect intra carb if you have the money.

Clears the gut quickly but has a sustained release so, its in quick but out slow. Prefect for insulin especially if it's a fast/medium blend like Novolog.

That settles that. Thank you, brother.

Day 19 on 5ius ED and the new update is I'm definitely having tingling in my hands/fingers now. Still not seeing any lethargy, brain fog, or wrist pain. The lethargy and brain fog were my biggest complaints the last time I ran generic HGH, but I'm not experiencing any of that yet with the Puretropin. Hopefully that trend continues. The pumps while training have been insane, better than I typically experience with dbol. Wednesday evening during my arm training my bis and tris felt like they were going to explode, and Thursday evening my shoulders were aching so bad from the pump that I had to go rest my arms up against a machine in between sets to try to relax my shoulders and get some relief. Last night was my off night and I went for my much needed weekly deep tissue massage.

My insulin should be here in a few days. Tracking info shows that it cleared customs and is now in USPS' hands.

Nice. I wonder what causes the extra side effects in some? Maybe relative purity and not actual GH concentration. Thanks for your reviews, it's interesting to hear about the differences you experience

Nice. I wonder what causes the extra side effects in some? Maybe relative purity and not actual GH concentration. Thanks for your reviews, it's interesting to hear about the differences you experience
So hard to say but, purity and how well the amino acid sequences were folded has something to do with it for sure.

Back