• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Puretropin log

TouaregV8

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A big thank you to Tren2k14 and Ironlion-Lab for presenting me with the opportunity to run their Puretropin in exchange for my feedback on their product. I've been a member of ASF for about 4 years now and during that time I have been presented with a few opportunities to try sponsor's products in exchange for my feedback. I've declined those previous offers because I lacked confidence in the sponsor and/or I didn't like the terms of the agreement. Those of you who are familiar with me know that I never pimp myself out for free gear. This offer from Ironlion-Lab was too good to pass up, and after researching their company and their products, it was a done deal.

The product was shipped in 2 packs in an effort to keep them small and discreet. Packaging was very clean and unassuming. There was an issue and I didn't receive one of the packs. After working with Tren2k14 and Ironlion they were quick to reship to an alternate address. Shipping was very fast for International delivery, faster than you would expect. I received all of the product this evening. Communication along the way was very good and tracking numbers were provided quickly.

The feedback on Puretropin has been very good on various forums and backed up with solid lab results time after time. This will be my second long term run on HGH and I have decided to start it at 5ius/day Monday thru Friday. I may try to bump it up a little but to be honest I think 5ius will be more than I can handle based on other's feedback. Injections will be both sub-q and IM to allow for more sites. I will be pinning this in the AM (fasted), unless others can provide feedback of a more optimal time of day. Monte, I believe you pin HGH pre-workout, I'd be interested to hear your feedback on why you choose that time of day. I also just placed an order for 30ml of Novolog. The last time I ran insulin I did it in the absence of HGH so I'm very interested to see about the synergy between HGH and insulin that many talk about. My goal is to achieve freak mode on this cycle so I'm going to give this hell.

I'll also be running the following over the next 12 weeks:
800mg/wk mast enanthate
500mg/wk test enanthate (bumping this up to 800mg-1000mg after 4 or 5 weeks depending on sides)

And now for the goods:
NNNLmyR.jpg

3vRbZ9I.jpg

My first pin will be tomorrow morning. Stay tuned.

Yessssssss!

Glad to see you doing this.

I run mine pre workout for 2 reasons.

I usually train 4 days a week and they are all split up besides two of those days. This gives me an EOD dosing schedule basically which was shown in studies to have much less of an impact on blood glucose levels while maintaining the elevated levels. This would be AFTER a week or two of every day dosing to get levels up.

Second reason is, I want to have elevated gh serum in my post workout window. Recovery blah blah. That 3 hour mark is where they peak so it makes sense to have it there to me.

I will divide what my weekly usage would be (30iu or so) and divide it into the 4 injections.

Last edited:
I already considered you freak status but I am sure that you will kill it . Let’s see how big you can get.

Yessssssss!

Glad to see you doing this.

I run mine pre workout for 2 reasons.

I usually train 4 days a week and they are all split up besides two of those days. This gives me an EOD dosing schedule basically which was shown in studies to have much less of an impact on blood glucose levels while maintaining the elevated levels. This would be AFTER a week or two of every day dosing to get levels up.

Second reason is, I want to have elevated gh serum in my post workout window. Recovery blah blah. That 3 hour mark is where they peak so it makes sense to have it there to me.

I will divide what my weekly usage would be (30iu or so) and divide it into the 4 injections.
Edited post to give my ideas on what I dose.

Btw given the issues you had with sides on your last run (I think it was you).

You could use that two week period to increase the dose.

Glad to see a tenured member giving this product a whirl and a more recent review! I just ordered some of their kits myself. I'm halfway through a month of TheGrayTop and I found this product to be cheaper and given hella good reviews and serum results so I figured this was the better option. I'll be posting my status along the way as well

Btw given the issues you had with sides on your last run (I think it was you).

You could use that two week period to increase the dose.

Yes, that was me, Monte. I could only run the last stuff at 3.3iu/day. Anything more and my wrists and elbows would kill me.

Well, I jumped right in this morning with 5ius to the belly at 6:30am. We'll see how the joints feel in a week and adjust the dose accordingly.

Generics are not the same. They're not. Some generics can get decent IGF-1 scores. They are not the same, however, with respect to how they are manufactured. the 191 amino acid single chain polypeptide that we call growth hormone is extraordinarily complicated to manufacture, particularly with respect to getting it to fold properly so that it fits into receptors like a key into a lock. Generics are not as well made in this respect. This is where the extra cost comes in, not "fancy packaging." You can research this for yourself if you are so inclined. You might learn something, either that I am correct or that I am full of shit. Either way it will be time well spent picking up real information.

Generics are not the same. They're not. Some generics can get decent IGF-1 scores. They are not the same, however, with respect to how they are manufactured. the 191 amino acid single chain polypeptide that we call growth hormone is extraordinarily complicated to manufacture, particularly with respect to getting it to fold properly so that it fits into receptors like a key into a lock. Generics are not as well made in this respect. This is where the extra cost comes in, not "fancy packaging." You can research this for yourself if you are so inclined. You might learn something, either that I am correct or that I am full of shit. Either way it will be time well spent picking up real information.

I have researched it. IMHO, most, if not all of the so-called “pharma” GH products available on the black market are just counterfeits - or generics - in fancy packaging.

In which case you pay a premium for fancy packaging.

Either the generics are real GH or they aren’t. Perhaps they are less potent, either because of chain of custody degradation issues or because of less stringent manufacturing standards.

Given the extreme expense involved in production, I find it hard to believe that the generics are useless. It seems more likely that the major manufacturers, of which there are only a small number, are selling the same product out the front door and the back door. This happens in many industries when the main supplier doesn’t want to lose market share even at a reduced profit margin.

I have a baseline IGF-1 test and I will be going back soon to get a serum test and an IGF-1 test that will hopefully show how effective the generic I’m currently running either is or is not, as the case may be. What else can I do?

If I had a hookup at an aids clinic and I could buy true prescription GH from a legit user, then I would do it.

It would be nice to know for sure that I had the real thing, and that it hadn’t baked in a cargo container for weeks.

Barring that, if you are getting your GH off the black market, then as far as I’m concerned it’s all a crap shoot. Even if you do pay twice as much for pretty pens or boxes.

Regardless, my earlier comment wasn’t meant as an attack on you personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're going out of your way today aren't you lol.

Don't believe anyone here said generics are the same as gh from a pharmacy.

If you don't think quality generics work, then you're very ignorant.

If you want to voice your beliefs outside of a sponsors sub, you can do so. But you're not going to do so in a sponsors forum that has time and time again produced a quality product without a single failed blood test.

I've never run Pharma GH so I can't speak to it, but at the end of the day doesn't it all come down to HGH serum and IGF-1 levels? If the numbers are strong how does the body know the difference between generics and Pharma grade?

I've never run Pharma GH so I can't speak to it, but at the end of the day doesn't it all come down to HGH serum and IGF-1 levels? If the numbers are strong how does the body know the difference between generics and Pharma grade?
I've run gh right out of a local pharmacy.

Difference?

Don't need quite as much and, you can run it longer without seeing anti bodies decrease igf levels.

Besides that? Nothing is different.

For those who don't believe me (they're upside down) -
13c82669fe49b0e6e1061ba8bc2b7d78.jpg
df4cdb0da174e016c5f294edc0578b92.jpg

Difference?

Don't need quite as much and, you can run it longer without seeing anti bodies decrease igf levels.

For those who don't believe me (they're upside down) -
13c82669fe49b0e6e1061ba8bc2b7d78.jpg
df4cdb0da174e016c5f294edc0578b92.jpg

How do you like the seros? My boy has them but he they are quite expensive at around 7 bills each. If i can't post prices please just edit the post to remove that, I'm still new and learning

How do you like the seros? My boy has them but he they are quite expensive at around 7 bills each. If i can't post prices please just edit the post to remove that, I'm still new and learning
I like them.

Are they worth the price? Not in my opinion.

I recently ran 2 full kits plus most of a third and didn't notice any change from the Puretropin's I was using previously. I did adjust dose down a bit but, it still wouldn't be worth the price tag attached.

Ironlion is the only GH I have ever run that boosted my IGF-1 levels over 550. Puretropin is very good

Get Shredded!
I like them.

Are they worth the price? Not in my opinion.

I recently ran 2 full kits plus most of a third and didn't notice any change from the Puretropin's I was using previously. I did adjust dose down a bit but, it still wouldn't be worth the price tag attached.

Thanks for your input bro. This makes me veryyyyy excited to receive my package this weekend. Money well saved if that's the case. I feel like i picked the best GH on these forums from all the results over the years. They have consistent serum and IGF numbers that are where they should be based on someone's individual dosage.

- - - Updated - - -

Ironlion is the only GH I have ever run that boosted my IGF-1 levels over 550. Puretropin is very good

Glad to hear that! I'm hoping for 400-500.

Thanks for your input bro. This makes me veryyyyy excited to receive my package this weekend. Money well saved if that's the case. I feel like i picked the best GH on these forums from all the results over the years. They have consistent serum and IGF numbers that are where they should be based on someone's individual dosage.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to hear that! I'm hoping for 400-500.
This is one of the only 2-3 generics I'll recommend. The other 2 are from private sources.

Has never let me down in the past.

heavy iron, do you have a link to that, and does it say what you are running leading up to the test? I would actually be interested in looking into a generic that can provide that type of IGF-1 number.

If you want to voice your beliefs outside of a sponsors sub, you can do so. But you're not going to do so in a sponsors forum that has time and time again produced a quality product without a single failed blood test.
Fine- Will not state "beliefs," or facts, here in this subforum again if they might in any way be construed to be . . . I am having trouble coming up with an adequate description here. I guess I won't post anything unless it is cheerleading?

Sometimes I forget why the subforms are here.

Your post is a very valuable reminder of why they are here. It's not open discussion. I hear you loudly and clearly and will comply. I think you know I have never been a troublemaker on this forum, and i have been here a long time.

Serum has certain effects, and IGF-1 has certain effects. Most of the effects we are seeking for bodybuilding purposes come from the elevated IGF-1 number. Other things increase that number, too. Steroids. Insulin. Steroids, insulin and growth hormone all run together raise it even better. Of course, if you have a connection and have the $$$$ you can use Increlex and really get that IGF-1 number up there. I do not know if any athletes can really get their hands on Increlex these days.

Difference?

Water retention was not different?

Water retention was not different?
No.

I'm lucky enough to not get water retention with gh. No numbness in my hands or swelling of the ankles.

Only side ill get is my arms will fall asleep at night but that's more due to how I sleep since it doesn't always happen.

Geez, last generics I tried (not Puretropin) had lots of water retention and even increased my blood pressure. They did help lean me out, I could eat more and stay lean and do less cardio, but there was definitely significant water retention.

Genotropin did not retain water like that, but, like judgmentalist pointed out above, there is no knowing whether the Genotropin was real since I did not have a source at the pharmacy myself.

Fine- Will not state "beliefs," or facts, here in this subforum again if they might in any way be construed to be . . . I am having trouble coming up with an adequate description here. I guess I won't post anything unless it is cheerleading?

Sometimes I forget why the subforms are here.

Your post is a very valuable reminder of why they are here. It's not open discussion. I hear you loudly and clearly and will comply. I think you know I have never been a troublemaker on this forum, and i have been here a long time.
I know you're not a trouble maker.

I also know you're pretty sharp.

Comments like "generics... Good luck" are darogatory (spell check) in nature. And it was meant in the way that Generics are worthless. Am I not correct?

To put that in a sponsor sub, much less a sponsor LOG is not acceptable and never has been.

Especially a sponsor who had a track record like IL.

I'm pretty straight up and don't pick sides, I think I've made that crystal clear over my time as a mod.

Your comments have merit, they do, but they need to be in the right forums.

Back