• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Puretropin log

Get Shredded!
I'll know it's from the HGH when my tongue swells up and I start biting the insides of my cheeks.

That day has arrived. Actually I noticed it last week, and my wife has been making fun of the way that I'm talking. I have a hard time enunciating some words.

That day has arrived. Actually I noticed it last week, and my wife has been making fun of the way that I'm talking. I have a hard time enunciating some words.
Ha that's funny! That's one I've never had or seen before. Try not to bite your tongue too much lol

I had a nice long update underway yesterday until my computer froze up and I lost it.

Things have been pretty much the same. Yesterday morning I weighed 234.6lbs right out of bed. I'm still pinning 5ius of Puretropin first thing in the morning everyday. Sides have been the same with swollen hands and tingling fingers. The numbness/tingling that I was feeling in my toes has subsided. Still no wrist or elbow pain, but I have noticed some stiffness in my knees that requires an extra long warm-up on leg day. This stiffness may be attributed to the hgh. Even though my weight has been pretty static, my arm, back, and thigh measurements are still increasing while my waist has stayed the same, so that's a great indication that there's some re-comping going on.

Training sessions have been very good. Strength continues to increase and I've noticed that I'm pushing weight that I used to push when I weighed 260lbs.

I have another week left on my current cycle of 800 test/800 mast. Once that's over I'm going to continue running test e at 1 - 1.5 grams a week along side the hgh and insulin. Blood work looked good a couple weeks ago so there's no reason to take my foot off the gas at this point.

I had a nice long update underway yesterday until my computer froze up and I lost it.

Things have been pretty much the same. Yesterday morning I weighed 234.6lbs right out of bed. I'm still pinning 5ius of Puretropin first thing in the morning everyday. Sides have been the same with swollen hands and tingling fingers. The numbness/tingling that I was feeling in my toes has subsided. Still no wrist or elbow pain, but I have noticed some stiffness in my knees that requires an extra long warm-up on leg day. This stiffness may be attributed to the hgh. Even though my weight has been pretty static, my arm, back, and thigh measurements are still increasing while my waist has stayed the same, so that's a great indication that there's some re-comping going on.

Training sessions have been very good. Strength continues to increase and I've noticed that I'm pushing weight that I used to push when I weighed 260lbs.

I have another week left on my current cycle of 800 test/800 mast. Once that's over I'm going to continue running test e at 1 - 1.5 grams a week along side the hgh and insulin. Blood work looked good a couple weeks ago so there's no reason to take my foot off the gas at this point.
More power!

How long does it take for the numbness in the hands go away?? I’ve been on 4 ius going on close to month.. sleeping is becoming difficult because of it.. i take it in the evening.. gonna do 5 on 2 off.. or 2 ius in the am and 2 ius pm..

How long does it take for the numbness in the hands go away?? I’ve been on 4 ius going on close to month.. sleeping is becoming difficult because of it.. i take it in the evening.. gonna do 5 on 2 off.. or 2 ius in the am and 2 ius pm..

I'm 2 months in and the numbness/tingling hasn't gone away for me. I toss and turn all night due to numb hands and arms. Some nights are worse than others. I believe the only solution is no reduce your dose.

I'm 2 months in and the numbness/tingling hasn't gone away for me. I toss and turn all night due to numb hands and arms. Some nights are worse than others. I believe the only solution is no reduce your dose.

How much are you taking? this would be annoying as hell side, I am about to take the plunge and order some next week, this will be my first time ever with this stuff.

*edit, are you seeing any actual physical changes yet to your body?

Last night I had a full night sleep finally.. plus I took a nap today at 11 and 3 .. I found if I lay on top of a body pillow or keep my left arm down that it doesn’t get numb. It’s mostly my left arm .. periodically my right hand goes numb to but not that bad.. I took sat and sun off from hgh.. gonna stay 5 on 2 off for right now

How much are you taking? this would be annoying as hell side, I am about to take the plunge and order some next week, this will be my first time ever with this stuff.

*edit, are you seeing any actual physical changes yet to your body?

5ius everyday. I'm only 2 months in so I'm not expecting any significant changes thus far, but I would say I'm definitely looking and feeling fuller with more of a 3 dimensional look. Muscles have more pop to them. As far as fat loss is concerned, maybe a bit tighter around my torso.

IML Gear Cream!
5ius everyday. I'm only 2 months in so I'm not expecting any significant changes thus far, but I would say I'm definitely looking and feeling fuller with more of a 3 dimensional look. Muscles have more pop to them. As far as fat loss is concerned, maybe a bit tighter around my torso.
I don't think I could do 5ius a day.

I tried 5ius on training days only, pre and post workout on my four day split and I felt like shit.

Kind of like a GH hangover.

I backed down to 4ius post workout only on four day split and that was okay, but I doubt I will ever go over 20ius a week.

Just a personal observation on how I feel, not directed at you.

I don't think I could do 5ius a day.

I tried 5ius on training days only, pre and post workout on my four day split and I felt like shit.

Kind of like a GH hangover.

I backed down to 4ius post workout only on four day split and that was okay, but I doubt I will ever go over 20ius a week.

Just a personal observation on how I feel, not directed at you.

Not taken as such, Skip. I agree with you on the dose. I was using 4-5ius/day on my last hgh run using a different sponsor's generics and I couldn't handle it at that dose either. I was a zombie, my wrists and elbows ached, and I was a bloated fish. I had to back it down to 3.3iu per day and even that was pretty rough.

Not taken as such, Skip. I agree with you on the dose. I was using 4-5ius/day on my last hgh run using a different sponsor's generics and I couldn't handle it at that dose either. I was a zombie, my wrists and elbows ached, and I was a bloated fish. I had to back it down to 3.3iu per day and even that was pretty rough.
Ever wonder how these guys that run 10ius of GH a day make it through the day?

Between the sub-q water and lethargy I would be a basket case.

Ever wonder how these guys that run 10ius of GH a day make it through the day?

Between the sub-q water and lethargy I would be a basket case.

I've thought about that a lot, actually. Between the AAS sides, HGH sides, their size, mobility issues, cardiovascular condition, the list goes on and on. Walking zombies. I have enough trouble dealing with these things at 240lbs, I couldn't imagine pushing 300lbs. It's got to be down right miserable.

I upped my dose to 10IU a day since july 22nd, no lethargy or water retention. did that to make up for being off while out of country for the first 5 days of august, came back kept it at 10IU as im in the process of ordering more.

235.6lbs this AM.

Here's my current gear protocol for anyone that's wondering.

1gr Test E/wk
5ius HGH daily
16ius Novolog pre-workout
12.5mg exemestane EOD
50mcg T3 daily

I was going to start the exemestane next week but my nipples starting getting itchy as hell two days ago so I decided to jump on it. The masteron cleared faster than I was anticipating.

How long you running the t3??

I had planned to run it for a few months in an effort to lower body fat, but it appears it may be interfering with my progress so I'm more than likely going to lower the dose to 25mcg/day, or possibly drop it altogether for now.

I had planned to run it for a few months in an effort to lower body fat, but it appears it may be interfering with my progress so I'm more than likely going to lower the dose to 25mcg/day, or possibly drop it altogether for now.
I was having problems with sleeping at night .. my left hand falls asleep and that tingling and numbness is a pain in the ass.. on another forum I was suggested to use celery seed extract, and dandelion root extract.. I started it Saturday and last night I finally slept all night with out numbness or tingling..

232lbs this AM. Dropped down to 3.3ius per day on the gh and 200mg per week on the test e this week. Going to take a break from the gym for awhile to focus on other things.

I continue to see a decrease in body fat around my torso which has been a typical problem area for me as a middle-aged man, particularly around the love handle area and the chest. I've noticed that gh allows you to be less strict with your diet while still decreasing body fat.

Current sides - have been pretty much non-existent at this point. I'm still noticing a little swelling in my hands and occasionally I'll wake up in the middle of the night and my arm(s) will be asleep depending on the position that I'm sleeping in. Other than that, nothing. I'm very happy that I did not see any lethargy with the Puretropin that I experienced with other generics in the past.

I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow and returning on the 14th. I'll have no internet access where I will be going so no updates until I return. I'll be staying in a lakefront cabin in Northern Maine enjoying some fishing and relaxation.

Get Shredded!
That’s a great way to clear your mind bro. Enjoy the R&R.

Understood. If you want we can continue this in a thread outside of the sponsor section.

I think it would be a good read for everyone.

Please do not do this. I am trying to decide if I want to buy this product and I do not want to jump around between a bunch of threads and I do not want you censoring comments, which you do on a regular and disappointing basis.

Almost 4 weeks in on the Puretropin @5ius/day. I've been running it 7 days a week. Body weight is 235lbs first thing in the morning. Sides are about the same, crazy water retention noticed mainly in my hands, and tingling in my fingers. Numbness in my hands at night that require frequent position changes. Still no lethargy or wrist pain, which is good. Strength is up and my muscles are feeling very full. I feel like I have a constant pump, even when not training. Pumps while training are painful and I'm finding more time in between sets is needed to let the pain subside a bit before moving on to the next set.

I started pre-workout insulin (8ius) on Thursday evening (arm training) and the pump was even more intense. My arms felt like they were going to explode. I'm going to bump the insulin up bit today for shoulder training and run it at 10ius for a few days, and then increase it to 13ius going forward.

More to come.

Maybe I missed it, but how much exactly, are you dosing? Correct me if I am wrong, but these are advertised at 10 iu's per bottle, while grey tops are advertised at 15 ius. Does that mean you are dosing one half of a bottle per day?

5 ius of Grey tops would be 1/3rd a bottle a day. I ask because I have been eying the Grey Tops.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Just wanted to check in since I haven't updated in a few days. Still using 5ius of Puretropin first thing in the morning. Sides are still the same and very mild, swelling in my hands and tingling in my fingers. My body weight is all over the place, just when I think I'm starting an upward trend, I lose 2-3 lbs. Today I woke up at 233lbs. I attribute the fluctuation to working outside around my house in the 90 degree heat and losing water weight. I seem to be sweating a hell of a lot more on the masteron as well. I've been doing my best to take in additional water. Can't wait until fall. My training has been great and the pump in the gym is awesome. Insulin use has been uneventful. I've been running 13ius pre-workout without incident. I will say I felt a little hypo the other night and ironically that was the first night where I had potato, instead of rice or oats, for my pre-workout meal. No more potatoes around my insulin use. My blood pressure has been running 150s/90s so I started taking benazepril (10mg) yesterday to get it under control. My diet has been very clean and I haven't had a good ole cheat meal in awhile, so today after the gym (arm day) I'm going to hit Five Guys and get a triple cheeseburger and fries loaded with malt vinegar and ketchup. ;) Tomorrow I'll probably wake up swelled up like a tick.

Here is something I can tell you from first hand experience, but there are some caveats: Diet must be on point (yours is). If you are running 5 iu's of pharm GH, if you added 400 mgs of tren/week, and if you are doing cardio you should be seeing DAILY changes to your physique. You should wake up, look in the mirror, and say "what the fuck is that?"

I know you are not running tren, but under these conditions GH is no longer a long game, changes happen quickly.

225 lbs today. Still enjoying my time away from the gym. I feel great both mentally and physically and I have been sleeping so much better now that the high doses of gear have cleared my system. The downside to all this time off is that I am starting to notice some atrophy that's pretty much reflective in my current bodyweight. That's ok though, muscle memory is for real.

The last few weeks I have been cruising on 200mg/wk of test and 3.3iu of Puretropin. Last week when I was away on vacation I did not use any gh because I didn't want to travel with it. In spite of the atrophy and shit diet, body composition is still good. Sine I've dialed back the gh dose my sides are pretty much gone.

225 lbs today. Still enjoying my time away from the gym. I feel great both mentally and physically and I have been sleeping so much better now that the high doses of gear have cleared my system. The downside to all this time off is that I am starting to notice some atrophy that's pretty much reflective in my current bodyweight. That's ok though, muscle memory is for real.

The last few weeks I have been cruising on 200mg/wk of test and 3.3iu of Puretropin. Last week when I was away on vacation I did not use any gh because I didn't want to travel with it. In spite of the atrophy and shit diet, body composition is still good. Sine I've dialed back the gh dose my sides are pretty much gone.
This goes in the bro science category, but from just taking a few weeks to a month off GH, when I get back on it works even better.

And, if I stay on GH for extended periods of time my IGF levels start to drop off, compare that to starting back on GH after a break my IGF levels are higher.

Again, it's just what I have seen over the years not to be taken as science.

Welcome back :)

This goes in the bro science category, but from just taking a few weeks to a month off GH, when I get back on it works even better.

And, if I stay on GH for extended periods of time my IGF levels start to drop off, compare that to starting back on GH after a break my IGF levels are higher.

Again, it's just what I have seen over the years not to be taken as science.

Welcome back :)
I think I brought this up with you in private when I noticed it and you affirmed my thoughts just like here lol.

Bro science 101

229lbs this AM. Weight has rebounded a bit over the last week. Not sure if the week off hgh I took while I was on vacation contributed to that, or something else.

My plan is to cruise at 3.3ius for awhile in addition to 200mg/wk of test e. I'm seeing no sides at these doses. I feel better than I have felt in months running this gear at anti-aging doses. My sleep is the area that I've seen the most improvement on. I've noticed that I'm having a lot more dreams now, which tells me that my body is in the REM stage of sleep, something that I was not getting before on higher doses of AAS. This has directly contributed to a better sense of well being, and much better moods.

My diet is okay, but I am snacking on more junk food than I was before. I'm eating 4 meals per day. Calories are in the neighborhood of 3200/day.

Back