• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Puretropin log

IML Gear Cream!
229lbs this AM. Weight has rebounded a bit over the last week. Not sure if the week off hgh I took while I was on vacation contributed to that, or something else.

My plan is to cruise at 3.3ius for awhile in addition to 200mg/wk of test e. I'm seeing no sides at these doses. I feel better than I have felt in months running this gear at anti-aging doses. My sleep is the area that I've seen the most improvement on. I've noticed that I'm having a lot more dreams now, which tells me that my body is in the REM stage of sleep, something that I was not getting before on higher doses of AAS. This has directly contributed to a better sense of well being, and much better moods.

My diet is okay, but I am snacking on more junk food than I was before. I'm eating 4 meals per day. Calories are in the neighborhood of 3200/day.
Glad you're enjoying life man.

Miss you around here though!

Thanks fellas. I'm still here, just not as much. Been getting a shit ton done around the house lately due to all my free time. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel as far as the things I've wanted to do inside and outside the house. Company coming next week to install 869 feet of new post and rail fence in the back yard, then new French doors for the back porch. After that I'll be working on re-screening the panels around the back porch enclosure. Just hung a new screen door yesterday. In between all that I've also been doing some grading work, and clearing some ugly brush piles around the property with my tractor to give it a nice clean look. The wife is happy since I've been refocused on the house. Still not getting much pussy though. ; )

Thanks fellas. I'm still here, just not as much. Been getting a shit ton done around the house lately due to all my free time. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel as far as the things I've wanted to do inside and outside the house. Company coming next week to install 869 feet of new post and rail fence in the back yard, then new French doors for the back porch. After that I'll be working on re-screening the panels around the back porch enclosure. Just hung a new screen door yesterday. In between all that I've also been doing some grading work, and clearing some ugly brush piles around the property with my tractor to give it a nice clean look. The wife is happy since I've been refocused on the house. Still not getting much pussy though. ; )
Show her this..... It usually works for me.
94b02cf0f3ee92ddd4e2d9c51816c3bb.jpg

Yessssssss!

Glad to see you doing this.

I run mine pre workout for 2 reasons.

I usually train 4 days a week and they are all split up besides two of those days. This gives me an EOD dosing schedule basically which was shown in studies to have much less of an impact on blood glucose levels while maintaining the elevated levels. This would be AFTER a week or two of every day dosing to get levels up.

Second reason is, I want to have elevated gh serum in my post workout window. Recovery blah blah. That 3 hour mark is where they peak so it makes sense to have it there to me.

I will divide what my weekly usage would be (30iu or so) and divide it into the 4 injections.

Sorry Montego1, I know you posted this back on page one of this thread, but I was curious if you could provide a link to the studies that resulting in data that suggest that an EOD dosing schedule has less of an impact on blood glucose levels, while maintaing elevated IGF-1. I would love to dive into a report like that. Or if anyone can provide a link for a study that discusses HGH, IGF-1 or even peptides and their impact long-term in terms of the proper dosing regimen, preworkout, postworkout, In the Morning, fasted, that kind of thing I would certainly appreciate it. I guess I can just search on some of the endocrinology magazine, papers, and articles on HGH and the best way to dose it and when.

Thanks again.

Sorry Montego1, I know you posted this back on page one of this thread, but I was curious if you could provide a link to the studies that resulting in data that suggest that an EOD dosing schedule has less of an impact on blood glucose levels, while maintaing elevated IGF-1. I would love to dive into a report like that. Or if anyone can provide a link for a study that discusses HGH, IGF-1 or even peptides and their impact long-term in terms of the proper dosing regimen, preworkout, postworkout, In the Morning, fasted, that kind of thing I would certainly appreciate it. I guess I can just search on some of the endocrinology magazine, papers, and articles on HGH and the best way to dose it and when.

Thanks again.
This study talks about eod injection and how it effects long term secretion of the hormone and recovery times needed. Eod had almost similar growth rates but, to much less time to return to normal secretion post treatment .
https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/87/8/3573/2846550

I'm still digging for the insulin resistance study.

What's up, fellas? Just wanted to drop in for a quick check-in. Weight this am is still running right at 228lbs so I'm holding strong in spite of not lifting for 2 months.

Still running 3.3ius of Puretropin ED along with 200mg of Test E weekly. Feeling real good, but flared up an old herniated disc injury in my neck over the weekend so I'm trying to find some relief from that. Started on a short course of prednisone last weekend and will be finishing that up on Sunday. Had some deep tissue work done last night after work that made my neck feel real good right afterwards, but today it's back to feeling sore. Just going to take time to heal.

My body composition hasn't gotten too bad, definitely looking much flatter than I was, but I'm still holding on to a lot of quality muscle. I'll probably get back to the gym sometime in November once the weather around my parts starts to deteriorate, but until then I'm going to continue getting things done around my house while enjoying fall weather.

Cool man, I'm glad you're feeling better. I bet the wife is happy too!

The pump will come back as soon as you get back in there man. I'd imagine you get back in and you'll make more progress than you have in a long time.

Take care of yourself man

There was an issue and I didn't receive one of the packs. After working with Tren2k14 and Ironlion they were quick to reship to an alternate address. Shipping was very fast for International delivery, faster than you would expect. I received all of the product this evening. Communication along the way was very good and tracking numbers were provided quickly.

Funny, I finally received the seizure letter from the Feds yesterday. Took them over 5 months to notify me that it was seized. In scanning through the documents another thing I laughed my ass off at is that the government said one of my options to claim the product is to make an offer to buy the gear back from the Feds. Are you fucking kidding me? Assholes. Go fuck yourselves US Customs and Border Patrol.

Whuuuuuut? Seriously? Out of curiosity, what was the price (ballpark only)? Or was it a "no reasonable offer refused", kind of deal?

Customs valued the 6 kits at $1500, so that was the "buy back" price. That pissed me off more than the letter itself. Fucking US Govt trying to scam me...

Back