• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cut mix

mcreject83

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who has successfully used the cut mix? I’m intrigued by it but am a little concerned about the dosing. To get the test dose I would like I’d have to do 1ml ed which comes out to 525/wk per compound. Obviously that’s good for test and mast but a little iffy about the tren. I react well to tren, so far, but my doses have never been higher than 400/wk. just curious if anyone has used it at 1ml ed with minimal sides and good results.

When I use blends I usually also buy extra of the other compounds that I want to run higher so I can supplement those in too. So if you want to run higher test and mast order extra of those to add onto the blend.

So for example if you don’t want to run tren higher than 400 but want to run test and mast at 600 each. You’d do the blend at 0.45 cc every day giving you around 400 mg/week of each compound and then have to add about 0.3 cc each of Test P and Mast P bringing those up to 600 each. It’s a little complicated but it’s still a lot less oil using the blend.

You can also run the enanthate versions of Mast and Test to add the additional mg/week that you want but need to start those 4 weeks earlier than the blend so that everything is kicking at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have used GC tri mix and enjoyed it quite a bit. I prefer to run test at a lower dose then the tren to be honest. It seems to help me have less side effects that are common with tren that I generally get when running 1:1 or 1:2 tren to test. The mast will help keep your drive going so less test is needed. I have had great results running test at a trt level with tren and mast in the 350-400 mgs range. What are your past experiences with tren like?

I ran a great cycle with GC’s tri-blend. I ran 1mL eod, easy pinning in shoulders, quads and glutes. Minimal pip if any to report, i felt great, had pretty easy Tren sides, mainly some night sweats, aggression, irritability but all manageable. I handle teen pretty well too and enjoyed the lower dose test and solid mast. I got leaner while gaining probably a pretty solid 6-8 pounds eating very strict paleo. Crazy vascular, great increase in strength and overall felt great. I think it’s worth s shot, that’s was eod i can’t imagine your results pinning 1mL ed. Try it, GC won’t dissapoint!

Good stuff guys. Thanks for sharing.

I have run tren e at 400mg/we with 500test e and am currently in the last 3 weeks of a tren a 350mg/wk with 625mg test p, both successful so I was looking to throw third aas in there
I have used GC tri mix and enjoyed it quite a bit. I prefer to run test at a lower dose then the tren to be honest. It seems to help me have less side effects that are common with tren that I generally get when running 1:1 or 1:2 tren to test. The mast will help keep your drive going so less test is needed. I have had great results running test at a trt level with tren and mast in the 350-400 mgs range. What are your past experiences with tren like?

- - - Updated - - -

I have run tren e at 400mg/we with 500test e and am currently in the last 3 weeks of a tren a 350mg/wk with 625mg test p, both successful so I was looking to throw third aas in there

- - - Updated - - -

The great thing about using a short ester is that you can find your sweet spot and you have a faster response time. The cycle that was listed above for a cut is a solid cycle. My biggest side effect is insomnia and it was less pronounced with a lower test to tren ratio. I was more agitated due to lack of sleep then I was from the tren. The only long ester compound I use now is eq, everything else is short and sweet. GC tri mix is definitely gtg. In fact I think I want some now lol.

IML Gear Cream!
💪

The great thing about using a short ester is that you can find your sweet spot and you have a faster response time. The cycle that was listed above for a cut is a solid cycle. My biggest side effect is insomnia and it was less pronounced with a lower test to tren ratio. I was more agitated due to lack of sleep then I was from the tren. The only long ester compound I use now is eq, everything else is short and sweet. GC tri mix is definitely gtg. In fact I think I want some now lol.

Back