• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRT for 10 yrs, looking to blast first time

JasonK94Z

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
43 yrs old, 6’4”, 240 lbs. I’ve been regularly hitting the gym for a year now, and I have my diet dialed in. Elbow joints hurt like hell these days though. Getting older sucks.
TRT- around 125 mg test cyp per week. I recently dumped my TRT doc and have been taking care of it myself.

I haven’t done a blast while on TRT. About 20 years ago I did play with AS for about a year or so and had great gains while on test e.

I’m ready to make a big change. There’s just so many things available that I don’t know what to order. I’m looking for advice on a solid but simple 12 week cycle. I’m open to orals too. Will resume my TRT after the 12 weeks.

Someone help me out. I need direction. I’m ready to order some gear and get going on this.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am new but basically identical situation as you and just walked away from the the clinic as well. Except i never played with aas in the past. I am just kicking it off with 250mg 2x week. Reading other threads that seems like the minimum and safe protocol for someone on trt. Add in AI as needed. I am also going to add in some HCG somewhere around 250-350 2x week subject to change. I am sure others will chime in with better guidance.

I am new but basically identical situation as you and just walked away from the the clinic as well. Except i never played with aas in the past. I am just kicking it off with 250mg 2x week. Reading other threads that seems like the minimum and safe protocol for someone on trt. Add in AI as needed. I am also going to add in some HCG somewhere around 250-350 2x week subject to change. I am sure others will chime in with better guidance.

For true trt 2x250mg a week is way too high for regular trt but perfect for a "blast". Did you get any blood work done to see where your levels are first? FSH, LH, Free test, E2, Lipids, etc?

Sorry i missed this. 250x2 would be blast yeah. Trt is bout 1/4 of that. Lots of bloods too many so i know base and trt levels already.

500mg Test should prove beneficial. I may be mistaken but I thought 200mg E5D is the max for RX. I could be wrong. If you don't mine me asking (tell me to fuck off if its too personal), why'd you walk away? 1.75g of good Test is still good test and can stock pile. I do know some clinics are expensive and some Dr's aren't very understanding. Also some ins companies / plans can make it impossible price wise.

500mg Test should prove beneficial. I may be mistaken but I thought 200mg E5D is the max for RX. I could be wrong. If you don't mine me asking (tell me to fuck off if its too personal), why'd you walk away? 1.75g of good Test is still good test and can stock pile. I do know some clinics are expensive and some Dr's aren't very understanding. Also some ins companies / plans can make it impossible price wise.

In my case it turned into a pain in the ass. The pharmacies around here will no longer dispense 10ml bottles. Only the singles, and only enough for 30 days at a time. They claim the UN Health whatever recommends it that way because once you tap into a 10ml bottle, it starts a supposed 30 day expiration. More bullshit rules from our government, pharmacies, and other overbearing organizations to piss me off and inconvenience me.
My doctor gave me the deer in the headlights look when I asked if he tested bloods for E2.

Both of these things happened on the same day. I was already in a bad mood as it was, and I decided at that very moment that I was done being controlled by these idiots. Now I source through a sponser here, and have bloods run myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes sense. Quite the annoyance. I take it he's not an Endo because not checking for E is ridiculous, I'd probably make that same call you did. Im supplied for 10wks (10ml vials) and get bloods every 12wks. Buddy of mine is on TRT but his insurance doesn't cover it, something about the range of T when he first tested, and it's ridiculously expensive (Dr. visits and refills) so instead he sources it and saves quite the penny.

Makes sense. Quite the annoyance. I take it he's not an Endo because not checking for E is ridiculous, I'd probably make that same call you did. Im supplied for 10wks (10ml vials) and get bloods every 12wks. Buddy of mine is on TRT but his insurance doesn't cover it, something about the range of T when he first tested, and it's ridiculously expensive (Dr. visits and refills) so instead he sources it and saves quite the penny.

Does your pharmacy allow 10ml vials or do you self source? What country are you in if you dont mind telling?

Test and an added DHT (var, mast, provi, etc) to lower SHBG would be good for your first time.... test and DHT go together like lamb and tuna fish. Or peas and carrots if you prefer.

Get your ai dialed in and run about 500mg test ew. You should see good results. Best of luck, man. If you run methylated orals, make sure you have liver support like tudca or liv52.

IML Gear Cream!
Get your ai dialed in and run about 500mg test ew. You should see good results. Best of luck, man. If you run methylated orals, make sure you have liver support like tudca or liv52.

Udca is just as readily available and has been studied extensively.

LMAO you called me on that one before. It's the suggested post thing. I just click and start reading and never look at the date.:ROFLMAO:

Another 5 year old thread. How do you go so far back bro 🤣🤔. Enjoy, good u catching up with all them olddddd posts
Lol!! I just commented on another thread how I’ve done this before… then literally did it 2 seconds later…people keep bumping shit.. I hope Astro doesn’t see this.
😂😂😂

Lol!! I just commented on another thread how I’ve done this before… then literally did it 2 seconds later…people keep bumping shit.. I hope Astro doesn’t see this.
😂😂😂
Shit.. not astro. I meant Wesley swole. I’m logging out. Shits getting embarrassing.. lmao!

Back