• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

8 week super Mass cycle ( training included)

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
8 Week Super Mass Training ProgramSo, you’ve been lifting for months with the same routine and thr gains are starting to stall, and you’re not sure of what to do from here. In this article I will explain why that’s happening to you, and what you can do to get back on track.

For example; you’ve been doing 3 sets 4-6 reps as heavy as you can, a typica8 l mass workout. Things were great, but then your body started to make that rep and set range a habit. Habituation results in plateaus. When the habit kicks in, there is a gradual reduction of response coming from the body. The body stops responding. Of course the next step would be to do micro-loading and increase the weight on all of your lifts every week so you can progressively overload. But then we have to come back to the principle of accommodation.

Your body accommodates to the overload and soon you'll hit dead on into a plateau. The 4-6 rep range will not be effective anymore. And that's why we must jump back to a different rep range for your body to get out of the rut and grow again. This explains why growth isn't exactly a linear process all the time. It's got it's ups and downs for most of us.

Well I’ve taken the principle of accommodation, and the known facts that your body makes a habit of your routine, and made this 8 week training program that features:
* Different sets, and rep ranges every week.
* Every week the exercises are not completely the same, and the order is always different

* A mix of Muscle Overload Training and Volume Training.
All these minute details this program offers will ensure your body doesn’t create habituation. Promote growth you experienced when you first started body building, and of course if your like most of us, you’re in a plateau, this will break it and get you going strong again.

Now I bet you’re asking yourself, is this program for me? And my answer is YES! Weather you’re cutting and trying to gain and/or maintain lean muscle mass or you’re bulking and want size up. This will do the trick. After this 8 week program, you’re going to be saying goodbye to those nasty P-L-A-T-E-A-U-S., And hello to more S-O-L-I-D gains.
The instructions are simple:

On the 3 set 6-8 rep range weeks, you want to go heavy using the overloading principle. Make sure you have enough weight so you can do the minimum, but so much that you struggle to get the maximum.
On the 4 set 8-10 rep range weeks, you still want to go moderately heavy, but not so much to tier you’re self out, remember this week is all about VOLUME.

Week One
Monday Chest/Triceps
Chest:
Incline Bench Press- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Flat Bench Press- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Decline Bench Press- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
High Cable Crossovers- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Triceps:
Incline Scull Crushers - 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Rope Press downs- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Weighted Dips- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Tuesday Back/Biceps
Back:
Barbell Rows- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Wide-Grip Lat Pull downs- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Machine Rows- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Hyper-extensions- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Biceps:
Incline Dumbbell Curls- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Seated Dumbbell Hammer Curls- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Seated Concentration Curls- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Wednesday OFF!
Thursday Legs/Abs
Legs:
Squats- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Stiff Legged Dead lifts- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Calf Raises on Smith Machine- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Abs:
Weighted Leg Raises- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Weighted Crunches- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Friday-Shoulders/Traps
Shoulders:
Arnold Presses- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Seated Side Laterals- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Seated Rear Laterals- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Traps:
Dumbbell Shrugs- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps

Week Two
Monday Chest/Triceps
Chest:
Decline Dumbbell Presses- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Flat Dumbbell Presses- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Incline Dumbbell Presses- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Incline Dumbbell Flyes- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Triceps:
Weighted Dips- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Straight-bar Press Downs- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Skull Crushers- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Tuesday Back/Biceps
Back:
T-Bar Rows- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Wide-Grip Lat Pull downs - 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Weighted Wide Grip Pull-Ups- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Biceps:
Standing Dumbbell Curls- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Barbell Curls- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Standing Dumbbell Hammer Curls- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Wednesday OFF!
Thursday Legs/Abs
Legs:
Squats- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Leg press (40 Degree) - 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Lying leg curl- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Seated Calf Raises- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Abs:
Decline Sit-ups (Weighted) - 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Ab Machine- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Friday-Shoulders/Traps
Shoulders:
Seated Military Presses- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Standing Front Alternating Dumbbell Laterals- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Standing Dumbbell Side Lateral Raises- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Traps:
Barbell Shrugs- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps

Week Three!
Monday Chest/Triceps
Chest:
Incline Chest Press Machine- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Decline Dumbbell Flies-3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Low Cable Crossovers- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Triceps:
Two-arm overhead dumbbell extensions- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Rope Press Downs- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Skull Crushers- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Tuesday Back/Biceps
Back:
Weighted Wide-grip Pull-ups- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Behind the neck Lat Pull downs- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Biceps:
Standing EZ Bar Curls- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Seated Preacher Curls - 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Standing Cable Curls- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Wednesday OFF!
Thursday Legs/Abs
Legs:
Leg Extensions- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Dumbbell Lunges- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Calf Presses on Leg Press- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Abs:
Friday-Shoulders/Traps
Shoulders:
Upright Barbell Rows (close-grip)- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Seated Dumbbell Presses- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Traps:

Week Four!
Monday Chest/Triceps
Chest:
Flat Bench Dumbbell Presses- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Incline Bench Press- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Decline Bench Press- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Pec Deck Machine- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Triceps:
Close-grip Bench Press- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Dumbbell Triceps Kickbacks- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Rope Press downs- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Tuesday Back/Biceps
Back:
Hyper-extensions- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Wide-Grip Lat Pull downs- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Biceps:
Seated Alternating Dumbbell Curls- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Incline Dumbbell Curls- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Wednesday OFF!
Thursday Legs/Abs
Legs:
Front Squats- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Leg Presses 40 (degree) – 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Lying leg curls- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Abs:
Decline Sit-ups with a Plate- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Friday-Shoulders/Traps
Shoulders:
Upright Dumbbell Rows- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Seated Dumbbell Presses- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Traps:

Week Five!
Monday Chest/Triceps
Chest:
Incline Bench Press- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Decline Bench Press- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
High Cable Crossovers- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Triceps:
Incline Scull Crushers - 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Rope Press downs- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Weighted Dips- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Tuesday Back/Biceps
[/b]B[/b]ack:
Barbell Rows- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Wide-Grip Lat Pull downs- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Hyper-extensions- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Biceps:
Incline Dumbbell Curls- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Seated Dumbbell Hammer Curls- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Seated Concentration Curls- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Wednesday OFF!
Thursday Legs/Abs
Legs:
Squats- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Calf Raises on Smith Machine- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Abs:
Friday-Shoulders/Traps
Shoulders:
Seated Side Laterals- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Seated Rear Laterals- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Traps:

Week Six!
Monday Chest/Triceps
Chest:
Decline Dumbbell Presses- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Flat Dumbbell Presses- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Incline Dumbbell Presses- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Incline Dumbbell Flyes- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Triceps:
Weighted Dips- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Straight-bar Press Downs- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Skull Crushers- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Tuesday Back/Biceps
Back:
Wide-Grip Lat Pull downs - 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Weighted Wide Grip Pull-Ups- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Biceps:
Standing Dumbbell Curls- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Standing Dumbbell Hammer Curls- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Wednesday OFF!
Thursday Legs/Abs
Legs:
Squats- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Leg press (40 Degree) - 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Abs:
Decline Sit-ups (Weighted) - 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Friday-Shoulders/Traps
Shoulders:
Seated Military Presses- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Standing Front Alternating Dumbbell Laterals- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Traps:

Week Seven!
Monday Chest/Triceps
Chest:
Incline Chest Press Machine- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Decline Dumbbell Flies-3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Low Cable Crossovers- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Triceps:
Two-arm overhead dumbbell extensions- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Rope Press Downs- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Skull Crushers- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Tuesday Back/Biceps
Back:
Weighted Wide-grip Pull-ups- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Behind the neck Lat Pull downs- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Biceps:
Standing EZ Bar Curls- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Seated Preacher Curls - 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Standing Cable Curls- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Wednesday OFF!
Thursday Legs/Abs
Legs:
Leg Extensions- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Dumbbell Lunges- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Calf Presses on Leg Press- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Abs:
Friday-Shoulders/Traps
Shoulders:
Upright Barbell Rows (close-grip)- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Seated Dumbbell Presses- 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
Traps:

Week Eight!
Monday Chest/Triceps
Chest:
Flat Bench Dumbbell Presses- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Incline Bench Press- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Decline Bench Press- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Pec Deck Machine- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Triceps:
Close-grip Bench Press- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Dumbbell Triceps Kickbacks- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Rope Press downs- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Tuesday Back/Biceps
Back:
Hyper-extensions- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Wide-Grip Lat Pull downs- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Biceps:
Seated Alternating Dumbbell Curls- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Incline Dumbbell Curls- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Wednesday OFF!
Thursday Legs/Abs
Legs:
Front Squats- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Leg Presses 40 (degree) – 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Abs:
Decline Sit-ups with a Plate- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Friday-Shoulders/Traps
Shoulders:
Upright Dumbbell Rows- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Seated Dumbbell Presses- 4 Sets, 8-10 Reps
Traps:

The Protocol
Run and Gun means you blast with short esters for no longer than 5-6 weeks, cruise for the same exact time you blasted for, and repeat! This keeps myostatin at a low as well as cortisol, and never gives it a chance to rise, leaving you able to gain quick gains in 5-6 weeks, then hold them while you cruise only to gain more on the next run and gun.
In some recent questions to some of the most seasoned vets I know, I asked each of them the same questions, Keep in mind all have used long cycles with long breaks, and used run and gun type methods. The result was that more users reported more quality gains, less sides, and more manageable and keepable gains while doing short blasts and cruises, compared to long drawn out cycles and recovery times.
Pound for Pound, they gained more with the run and Gun, than with longer cycles, in a standard winter bulk of say 15-20 weeks body builders will gain 15-20lbs or more depending on where they are in their body building careers. But if you break the 20 weeks into 2 Blast cycles followed by a cruise and repeat, gains will never stall like at week 10, and you should gain more weight with the 2 blasts compared to the one long run.
What you need
2-3 Fast acting Injectables, they are paramount as you will be blast for 5-6 weeks and you want them to kick in as fast as possible.
Test Prop*
Tren Ace
Mast Prop
NPP
Are all good choices of shorter acting injectable to add to your cycle.
1-2 Orals*to gain quick size and create a higher anabolic environment.
Dbol
Anadrol
M1T
Super Drol
Var ( at high doses 100mg )
Winstrol
And so on.
Sample Cycle :
1-6 Test Prop 75-100mg/ed
1-5 NPP 50-75mg/ed
1-6 Dbol 30mg/ed
1-6 Anadrol 50mg/ed
Week 7 Cruise for 6 weeks on 200-300mg test and repeat with another.
During the blasts make sure to use your AI’s more frequently, and dedicate those 5 weeks to pure commitment, and you will make some incredible gains in such a short period. That not only will stay with you, but keep you progressing along without hitting plateaus. This will also allow you to blast more frequently, and recover faster because of the short duration.
Your body is your temple, Experiment, Train, and Document, find what works, and stick to it. My findings and personal experience shows, that this above WORKS!

256248acfffe30ebab91d6c993134b4e.jpg
4cdc39ed6f07c6ae3f3cbbdad01c5427.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So I just saved that 8 week cycle... hopefully fully recovered from bicep tendon surgery by December and then I want to blast test p, npp, and dbol for 4 weeks (running trt @150 test e weekly in background) then cruise for 4 weeks on trt level and the go into a cut blast with test p, mast p, tren ace, and Anavar (trt long ester test in background) then cruise on primo e and test e until summer... sound good? Any suggestions?

So I just saved that 8 week cycle... hopefully fully recovered from bicep tendon surgery by December and then I want to blast test p, npp, and dbol for 4 weeks (running trt @150 test e weekly in background) then cruise for 4 weeks on trt level and the go into a cut blast with test p, mast p, tren ace, and Anavar (trt long ester test in background) then cruise on primo e and test e until summer... sound good? Any suggestions?

Honestly I wouldn’t run any dht’s even when your 90% healed tbh. Wouldn’t wanna dry your tendons back out after trying to heal it for so long. Also no BPC,TB500,or HGH that with stacked with test and deca sound more of a recovery stack to me. Prob hit the tren later but again I’d advise against the Dht’s so much new stuff out there you can prob just experiment with some other compounds instead for your cut plus tren and test in the mix. That sounds like sweet deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t afford the gh yet, wanted to wait until I’m in my 40’s to experiment with that anyway... I have considered the peptides you mentioned just haven’t had the extra funding and haven’t studied the stuff enough yet. But thanks for the info regarding dht and tendon health... I love dht derivatives but didn’t know that...hmm, good to know, that sucks tho man.... was really looking forward to a long primo test cruise. You think the test npp dbol would be alright tho?

Can’t afford the gh yet, wanted to wait until I’m in my 40’s to experiment with that anyway... I have considered the peptides you mentioned just haven’t had the extra funding and haven’t studied the stuff enough yet. But thanks for the info regarding dht and tendon health... I love dht derivatives but didn’t know that...hmm, good to know, that sucks tho man.... was really looking forward to a long primo test cruise. You think the test npp dbol would be alright tho?

Test,NPP,Dbol is a G2G just be careful with really fast strength gains no matter what you take as well we all get carried away a little while Blasting. And yes Primo will still dry you and your tendons out especially if your gonna cruise on it as well sounds achy and expensive lol. And who knows maybe look into MK-677 and just let your body naturally ax out your GH output you can easily squeeze out 3iu’s on that stuff and fairly cheap compared to to normal GH and without the extra pin. Just something to think about - Massivefish

You could replace the hgh with igf-1-lr3 two weeks on , two weeks off. Very anabolic and not as expensive as hgh. The test, npp, and dbol would be perfect with the igf-1-lr3.

Many can benefit from an even larger increase in their rep range. A local IFBB pro I work with trains 15 to 20. I train 8-15.

Granted I have many decades of heavy basic power bodybuilding, but if I did it again I would have switched to a higher rep range earlier. If you put the ego away, control/slow down the negative portion of your rep (63% of muscular gains are there) and train w/ intensity you will grow. Its all about feel.

So when you cruise what week do you add test enth to cruise or do you use prop?

IML Gear Cream!
I usually add test E , 2-3 weeks before ending the prop to make sure testosterone levels are optimal when dropping the prop.

I like this routine! Solid ass fuck!

Still one of my favorite articles I have read here, and I have been through literally about a thousand.

I missed this when you wrote it. This is some good info. With the stress of work and extreme workout, first and so forth keeping cortisol levels low is essential. I may have to run this protocol and see what it does for me.

On the topic of cortisol suppression, I have been reading CME by Author L. Rea. He references Cytadren a lot for its ability to mangle cortisol receptors for up to a year. I know it came with a lot of negatives and has been discontinued so what has taken its place or has a comparable affinity?

Get Shredded!
You could replace the hgh with igf-1-lr3 two weeks on , two weeks off. Very anabolic and not as expensive as hgh. The test, npp, and dbol would be perfect with the igf-1-lr3.
Is the off-1-lr3 still the best to add in based on today’s options? Any other good suggestions to add in on this?

Yes this is the best peptide for building solid size fast imho.
What do you think about running some Primo along with your run n gun cycle? You posted a little while back? I was thinking maybe it could combat some water retention.

What do you think about running some Primo along with your run n gun cycle? You posted a little while back? I was thinking maybe it could combat some water retention.

No need to look for a way to dry out the cycle. All short esters are nice and the NPP is a drier compound than deca. The mast will help keep estrogen in check so water retention would be minimal. I would keep an anti prolactin on hand if I never ran tren or know how it effects me. Myself I keep o e on hand still but have never need it. Better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.

The REVIVAL of and old thread.
giphy.gif

So Preach it Brother!!

I may have to run this cycle and program just to Bump this thread.

This and always has been a great thread.

Great info!

Im going to run this cycle and workout starting mid Feb.

Back