• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New guy getting hip replaced next week

Cygnus2112

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
48 yo, 6'3, 210 lbs, 12% BF, work out 4-5/week, getting THR next week due to AVN, going to do light cycle of oxandrolone, TRT, HGH to rehab during PT for 8 wks, then PCT, and wait another 3 months before hitting it hard. Wish me luck!

I guess what I meant to say is that I may do low dose test along with var during PT, but i'm not sure because I'd rather be suppressed than totally shut down for an easier recovery. I'm not concerned with low libido since my hip will be out of commission and sex wil be a no go. After PCT and waiting a few months, I'll do a proper cycle once I can really hit it hard in the gym when I'm back to 100%

I guess what I meant to say is that I may do low dose test along with var during PT, but i'm not sure because I'd rather be suppressed than totally shut down for an easier recovery.

Don't really understand your thought process...

And talking about PCT at 48 is a little uncommon. But I'm sure you know what you're doing. Good luck.

My numbers have always rebounded well, don't need lifetime TRT yet... probably will at some point, but not until I have to. Just wanting to achieve some benefit from oxandrolone and HGH to recover from trauma/surgery that is so well documented in peer reviewed medical literature

Everyone always advocates running at least a trt dose with anavar, but I'm not sure if that is warranted in my very specific clinical situation. Sure, in 6 months I'm going to hit it hard, but for now I'm going to stick to the low doses published in the scientific journals

Anyways, this site had been an invaluable source of information, and I thank everyone for contributing real life experiences and their hard earned knowledge. I will undoubtedly have many questions, but I just wanted to introduce myself to the community

Welcome to the forum!

Good luck with the total hip replacement, 48 is pretty young for that procedure in general. No way to get away with a resurfacing or even partial replacement? Anyway, good luck and rehab smart.

Nope I've got avascular necrosis (bone is dead and needs to come out). I can barely walk, but my prognosis is good. I am wondering if should run a trt dose with as is usually the case even though I'll just be doing low impact physical therapy, and endogenous test suppression doesn't seem like as big of a deal because libido will be irrelevant since my hip will be out of commission for several weeks

Welcome my freind.Alot of good people here.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Precycle labs back today: cbc and cmp normal, fsh 3.6, lh 4.8, e2 55 (a little high), total test 506. Going in for surgery tomorrow. Can't wait to complete my rehab so I can really hit it hard again!!!

Amazing surgery, released same day from hospital. In reality, the preparatory cycle i did prior to my surgery was probably more critical in preparing me for fast recovery. I think that's the takeaway for me... preparation is key

Back