• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GC Built / Prep update

mrgreen376

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here’s an update about 11 weeks out from first show of year for me this year. I use GC products if you question effectiveness. I have my ask Mr Green Log but if you all would like to keep up with my prep feel free to ask questions here as well.

Attachments

• 70729294-A690-47BD-9B91-20578ACFB4AA.jpeg
    70729294-A690-47BD-9B91-20578ACFB4AA.jpeg
    474.2 KB · Views: 226
Impressive guns Mr Green... I'll definitely follow this prep log..

So what compounds are you running and doses?

Also you are cutting now for prep? What's your typical calorie numbers looking like daily?

Good luck brother

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Currently cutting yes,

Right now
250T EOD
100 mast EOD
50 tren eod
Arimidex .5 eod
Clen 20 mcg twice a day
T3 25 a day

I don’t count calories but stick to my meal plan

5 meals a day focused on protein and healthy fats, little to no carbs currently with one refeed day with pancakes a week

Looking great Mr Green!

Did somebody say pancakes???

Z

2Q==
2Q==

What was your gear usage and doses for your bulk leading up to this cut?

Here’s an update about 11 weeks out from first show of year for me this year. I use GC products if you question effectiveness. I have my ask Mr Green Log but if you all would like to keep up with my prep feel free to ask questions here as well.

Looking good mrgreen for sure.
Maybe it my eye's but looking closer you left bi looks a lil more define with a nice round ball. The right looks big and bulky. Is it that your left hand is flexing higher then the right? Still looks good tho.

Cheapthreads out..

My left side is a little stronger and thicker more muscle there so that may be what you are picking up on also the genetics my left seems to have a little different shape in the peak than the right

As for when I bulked
Test 250EOD
Npp 125 EOD
Anadrol 50mg ed

Then there was a period of
Test same as above
Eq 200 eod
50 tren eod

Bulk is really about the caloric surplus and getting the nutrients in there.
Down from 250 at bulk to 217 this morning.

IML Gear Cream!
My left side is a little stronger and thicker more muscle there so that may be what you are picking up on also the genetics my left seems to have a little different shape in the peak than the right

As for when I bulked
Test 250EOD
Npp 125 EOD
Anadrol 50mg ed

Then there was a period of
Test same as above
Eq 200 eod
50 tren eod

Bulk is really about the caloric surplus and getting the nutrients in there.
Down from 250 at bulk to 217 this morning.
What weight are you shooting for when stepping on stage this upcoming contest?

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

The goal is to make the lh weight class which maxes out at 198 we will see

So 52 pounds lost to step on stage??? Damn.

I don't have that kind of discipline.. Can't even imagine what I'd look like if i dropped 52lb. That would put me right at 200lb.. Fuck that.. Good for you tho..

Cheapthreads out..

No doubt...being a competitor is no joke.

I don't have that kind of discipline.. Can't even imagine what I'd look like if i dropped 52lb. That would put me right at 200lb.. Fuck that.. Good for you tho..

Cheapthreads out..

It's an illusion. So many guys think that weighing 200 pounds at 5-10 would be skinny but it's not.

Peel all that fat away down to 6 percent and narrow waste and guy looks like a monster.

250 pounds and 30 percent fat and you look like any other slob in the gym.

You look great man! Do you ever use gh or slin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's an illusion. So many guys think that weighing 200 pounds at 5-10 would be skinny but it's not.

Peel all that fat away down to 6 percent and narrow waste and guy looks like a monster.

250 pounds and 30 percent fat and you look like any other slob in the gym.
I dunno, I was 206 at 6 foot in my avatar (what, 3 years ago?), and as you can see I was pretty small. Got up to 238 since then (strong, fat slob in the gym) and now cutting back down. Hopefully I am larger than 206 this time . . .

I dunno, I was 206 at 6 foot in my avatar (what, 3 years ago?), and as you can see I was pretty small. Got up to 238 since then (strong, fat slob in the gym) and now cutting back down. Hopefully I am larger than 206 this time . . .

Just me, I am not a monster guy but 6-0 206 pounds and single digit body fat is a good look.

But just my opinion.

I have been 20 pounds heavier than I am now and it was not a good look but in all honesty my diet was shit.

Going to try something different this summer with adding 10 pounds of LBM....slowly this time :)

Get Shredded!
Keep us posted on that Skip.💪

Just me, I am not a monster guy but 6-0 206 pounds and single digit body fat is a good look.

But just my opinion.

I have been 20 pounds heavier than I am now and it was not a good look but in all honesty my diet was shit.

Going to try something different this summer with adding 10 pounds of LBM....slowly this time :)

So posted some current photos in the other sub thread but update for the week

Down to 217 in am
Started this cut around 248-250 in offseason

9 weeks out until the show
Currently doing 35 mins fasted cardio , weights at night, followed by another 35 mins of cardio

Cycle
Test 250eod
Tren a 100 eod
Mast prop 100 eod
3 iu gh in morning
37.5mg t3 a day
60mcg Clen

Mr Green,

Can you post those pics here? For some reasons, the photos disappeared.

So posted some current photos in the other sub thread but update for the week

Down to 217 in am
Started this cut around 248-250 in offseason

9 weeks out until the show
Currently doing 35 mins fasted cardio , weights at night, followed by another 35 mins of cardio

Cycle
Test 250eod
Tren a 100 eod
Mast prop 100 eod
3 iu gh in morning
37.5mg t3 a day
60mcg Clen

Here we go

Attachments

• 1D04B5DE-07AD-4A53-8D92-B0D90D5EE6EE.jpeg
    1D04B5DE-07AD-4A53-8D92-B0D90D5EE6EE.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 70
  • 1C1BB2CC-9ECA-41DC-8A63-F75E04300649.jpeg
    1C1BB2CC-9ECA-41DC-8A63-F75E04300649.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
  • 3B1AAE58-364F-44C7-9E07-201BC3D02DFD.jpeg
    3B1AAE58-364F-44C7-9E07-201BC3D02DFD.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
Is this all GC? Or pre and current GC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All gc for last year plus

Changes in body composition are due to diet and stage of prep

Very solid looking 217 bro💪

213.2 this morning dropped a lot of weight this week. Trying to fight off the cravings and stay true to the plan. Cardio still 35 mins twice daily once fasted in morning , and post workout.

Got lats, rear delts, and traps on the schedule today.

“EACH DAY YOU EITHER GET BETTER OR WORSE, You never stay the same “

Keep pushing bro.💪

213.2 this morning dropped a lot of weight this week. Trying to fight off the cravings and stay true to the plan. Cardio still 35 mins twice daily once fasted in morning , and post workout.

Got lats, rear delts, and traps on the schedule today.

“EACH DAY YOU EITHER GET BETTER OR WORSE, You never stay the same “

Back