• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GC Built / Prep update

Get Shredded!
Outstanding bro💪. Such discipline....much respect.

Latest is a couple weeks ago I did a show and hopped in a bit early took 3rd in a pretty stacked tough lineup, was going to have my main show today however had some things going on at work and in life that got in my way so I’ve decided to kick it into growth phase for next year rebounding nicely to grow. Sucks but life is balance and I had to take care of these other more pressing issues. Not health related at all.

Currently working with a former as in 2-3 years ago , top pro who everyone said could be mr Olympia someday. He no longer competes for his own reasons but do your research and you can find out who . Guy was a stud ! Anyways rebounding now with some added food and currently running 1 gram sust, 800 primo a week, an anavar pre workout although coach wants me to try t bol, and 7-8 iu gh a day

All oils GC as usual I added some great mass this year and am very excited to see the progress next year. Next year I’m aiming to push hard for a pro card so we are ramping things up over here this offseason

Im sorry bro but I'm a firm believer that things happen for a reason. 1 gram Sust and 800 Primo huh? I'm currently running 600 Test and 800 Primo. Tell me your thoughts on the Primo and why you chose this over other compounds💪 Primo is underrated in my mind and stacked with Test, it's excellent...plus the other benefits.

Latest is a couple weeks ago I did a show and hopped in a bit early took 3rd in a pretty stacked tough lineup, was going to have my main show today however had some things going on at work and in life that got in my way so I’ve decided to kick it into growth phase for next year rebounding nicely to grow. Sucks but life is balance and I had to take care of these other more pressing issues. Not health related at all.

Currently working with a former as in 2-3 years ago , top pro who everyone said could be mr Olympia someday. He no longer competes for his own reasons but do your research and you can find out who . Guy was a stud ! Anyways rebounding now with some added food and currently running 1 gram sust, 800 primo a week, an anavar pre workout although coach wants me to try t bol, and 7-8 iu gh a day

All oils GC as usual I added some great mass this year and am very excited to see the progress next year. Next year I’m aiming to push hard for a pro card so we are ramping things up over here this offseason

Here is about a week and a half into rebound , filling out nicely , setbacks suck but time to grow and kill next year

Attachments

• 4649EDB0-C411-4B14-8EBA-ED530D82C11D.jpeg
    4649EDB0-C411-4B14-8EBA-ED530D82C11D.jpeg
    520.1 KB · Views: 36
L dog , honestly I haven’t had a ton of experience prior with primo however I chose it because it is easily tolerated by the body in high doses so not as toxic after coming off a prep. I also didn’t want to blow up like a balloon full of water post contest with wetter compounds like deca so this should provide some nice keepable lean gains for this 8-10week push, I will then cruise to give the body a break for 6-7 weeks and then hit a typical offseason cycle including deca/ eq, Test, and maybe d bol or anadrol . When coming from a prep or depleted phase the body is very anabolic and itching to grow so this should provide good gains without getting out of control and sloppy looking

Good attitude man.

Very solid and clean looking..traps popping nicely.

QUOTE=mrgreen376;1426613]Here is about a week and a half into rebound , filling out nicely , setbacks suck but time to grow and kill next year[/QUOTE]

It wouid be I'd be great if you could stay with the Primo a little while longer....at least 16 weeks...I think you would find the results pleasing.💪

L dog , honestly I haven’t had a ton of experience prior with primo however I chose it because it is easily tolerated by the body in high doses so not as toxic after coming off a prep. I also didn’t want to blow up like a balloon full of water post contest with wetter compounds like deca so this should provide some nice keepable lean gains for this 8-10week push, I will then cruise to give the body a break for 6-7 weeks and then hit a typical offseason cycle including deca/ eq, Test, and maybe d bol or anadrol . When coming from a prep or depleted phase the body is very anabolic and itching to grow so this should provide good gains without getting out of control and sloppy looking

Do you run the eq and deca separately? Which do you prefer for overall muscle gain? Thanks!

Separately for the most part sometimes I’ll throw some Npp in with the Eq at the tail end though.

Eq gives me a little more hunger , not as much bloat as deca . Right now hunger is through the roof coming off a prep so don’t need that aspect. Both have their merits and are great muscle builders I enjoy both just have to mix them up every 10-12 weeks so the body keeps getting something different and gains keep coming. Eq and deda have stood the test of time for a reason. I will say I think I have to run higher doses of Eq as compared to deca

Back