• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hgh drugsgear failed blood test twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifting4fun

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been in direct contact with DG regarding their jintropin 10Me .I have performed protocol IM , and at their request sub Q. FAILED, also there is NO fiber under seal. I also, per there request had IGF-1 tested , FAILED. I then tested with a home preg. Test , it's not HCG , it taste like sugar with a burning sensation on skin or tongue. I'm going to post via photo bucket upload our full conversations via email. With pictures and all test including the baseline test that was performed. I have two 200iu boxes , one unopened. ... let's view my uploads that will take me a couple of days to do. And you folks decide. In the interm can Any mod. Intercede? Very worrisome that after our discussions you can now pre-order , they have very limited stock ..are the ready to fold and run? As they have refused to make this right....kindest regards , James

interesting.. you dont hear a lot of bad stuff about DG...

1mj2gh.jpg

I have been in direct contact with DG regarding their jintropin 10Me .I have performed protocol IM , and at their request sub Q. FAILED, also there is NO fiber under seal. I also, per there request had IGF-1 tested , FAILED. I then tested with a home preg. Test , it's not HCG , it taste like sugar with a burning sensation on skin or tongue. I'm going to post via photo bucket upload our full conversations via email. With pictures and all test including the baseline test that was performed. I have two 200iu boxes , one unopened. ... let's view my uploads that will take me a couple of days to do. And you folks decide. In the interm can Any mod. Intercede? Very worrisome that after our discussions you can now pre-order , they have very limited stock ..are the ready to fold and run? As they have refused to make this right....kindest regards , James
Where is the lab analysis. Failed? Let's see it.

As far as testing for HCG and your taste testing, I am not sure what to think.

Please post images of the labs and products. Reviews of this nature need to have proof.

Thanks

Please post images of the labs and products. Reviews of this nature need to have proof.

Thanks
This. You need to post pictures of these products and blood tests or else there no way of knowing you're not just full of shit

March 2014

he should know to post up labs with those claims.

Why should this come as a surprise? Almost ALL jintropin out there is counterfeit, and no matter how good a supplier is, it is more likely that they are getting counterfeit than the real Chinese pharma jintropin. Genescience and its CEO have been nailed in the past and shut down black market operations years ago. Eastern Europe became a legitimate source, but when the license was pulled, hmmm, what to do with all of this legitimate packaging? LOL! I am sure you can guess.

Seeing the name "Jintropin" tells me it is probably counterfeit.

I would not expect it to fail testing, though. I thought they would at least put cheap Chinese generics in the package.

There are real Genos for cheap and some kick ass blue tops for even cheaper....Even if real I find the Jins pricey.

Why should this come as a surprise? Almost ALL jintropin out there is counterfeit, and no matter how good a supplier is, it is more likely that they are getting counterfeit than the real Chinese pharma jintropin. Genescience and its CEO have been nailed in the past and shut down black market operations years ago. Eastern Europe became a legitimate source, but when the license was pulled, hmmm, what to do with all of this legitimate packaging? LOL! I am sure you can guess.

Seeing the name "Jintropin" tells me it is probably counterfeit.

I would not expect it to fail testing, though. I thought they would at least put cheap Chinese generics in the package.
So what you’re saying is all of this pharma gear isn’t always pharma gear imagine that

So what you’re saying is all of this pharma gear isn’t always pharma gear imagine that

I know you are being funny but nobody here is getting pharma. The counterfeiters would not be in business if they were not good at it.

And yes, jintropin got shut down in 1996(?)

I agree it is counterfeit no doubt but the generics they put in them was always good from what I have seen.

I know you are being funny but nobody here is getting pharma. The counterfeiters would not be in business if they were not good at it.

And yes, jintropin got shut down in 1996(?)

I agree it is counterfeit no doubt but the generics they put in them was always good from what I have seen.
Unless it comes straight from a pharmacy with a script attached to it I think it is a fake now that is not saying that it is bunk you just won’t catch me paying those prices when there are ugls and generic gear that tests right and a fraction of the cost.

There are a few countries where dealers can grab pharma hgh in reasonable amounts and ship it to the US. Is that what you are getting when you order? There is no way to know for sure. Their reps here on the board certainly do not know for sure. It may be that the sponsors themselves do not know for sure, depending upon how they source it, but whether they do know or not, you will never know.

Thats true, I have used them exclusive for 3 years , with no issues

They have been my go to since DQ left and have been spot on. However, I’ve never used their Jins.

LowT

I have all bloodwork and all email conversation uploaded to imgbb.com will be posting acess to album and pictures shortly

I have all bloodwork and all email conversation uploaded to imgbb.com will be posting acess to album and pictures shortly
Post pics of the actual product as well. I'm not sure what the hold up is, it's literally a 5-10 minute process

Scroll through the blood work , look at the dates . I did bloods before testing for base line , after bloods is the email stream in dated order

Dam it James , edit this

Scroll through the blood work , look at the dates . I did bloods before testing for base line , after bloods is the email stream in dated order
Okay, so you are okay with your name on the documents, let's move forward and maybe come back to that.

All I see is one lab report from May, 22, 2018.

Your baseline test is your test prior to using GH, so I am not sure what you are referring to, it is low but is this before GH or during.

As to emails I am not seeing them.

UPDATE: I see the emails.

Last edited:
Your package tracking number is in those pictures, you really got to clean this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back