• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hgh drugsgear failed blood test twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
Wow, this is getting on par with Trump and collusion with Russia...

Monte is a supermod, Skip just acts like one, lol

Thank you for posting that my wife spot her coffee out on me as she was laughing so hard..It sure lightened the mood up here, I'm laughing too.

Last edited:
I know you are being funny but nobody here is getting pharma. The counterfeiters would not be in business if they were not good at it.

And yes, jintropin got shut down in 1996(?)

I agree it is counterfeit no doubt but the generics they put in them was always good from what I have seen.

Uh huh .. the issue is the product not working , so let's stop beating a dead horse ,

I have no problem sending each one if you a kit , after I'm re-inbursed, if that's what Alan would like me to do. Still waiting on Alan's reply...Skip , and Montago as you both are moderators , am I correct ?

LOL, no I am.not a mod, I am just curious that's all.

I cannot get involved in testing.

This is more between you and DG, I just had questions.

I too have NEVER had an issue. 3 years I used them exclusive . You are entitled to your opinion put your money where your mouth is , buy some and post your results...simple

Alan is a good dude. No issues ever. So you used him for 3 years, no issues.....and now you are attacking him in multiple threads? After one issue? I’ve never heard of anyone bashing DG. No offense, it just seems hard to believe no one else is posting this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alan is a good dude. No issues ever. So you used him for 3 years, no issues.....and now you are attacking him in multiple threads? After one issue? I’ve never heard of anyone bashing DG. No offense, it just seems hard to believe no one else is posting this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not "bashing" anyone , just stating facts with proof , why is Alan not taking care of this ?

I'm not "bashing" anyone , just stating facts with proof , why is Alan not taking care of this ?

Multiple threads all saying the same thing. If that had been done in other sponsor forums....lol. Go read a few and watch the attacks that happen. My whole point was if he was your exclusive supplier as you said for 3 years I’m not quite sure why you would go after him so publicly. He’s a good guy give him a little time to figure it out, if he doesn’t then post away. This guy deserves the benefit of the doubt though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro Lifting4fun
Despite the facts that your photo of Jin have no perfect quality of picture there is visible fibers on sticker of verification code, that looks like thin dashes similar to dashes from a pencil.
Everyone can see them.
I use same Jin as you there are similar fibers on sticker of verification code.
You wrote that this one does NOT have ANTI-CONTERFEIT LABEL, what did you mean?
Show us different photo of Jintropin with anti-conterfeit label.

Also if you make a rip ( tear a sticker) in the places where you see these dashes, similar to the thin lines (marks) from pencil, then you will see that these are built-in hairs in the paper.
This is not a fake. I'm try to find laboratory that will be able to do the test. If somebody know laboratory that accept HGH for testing, inform me please.

But as I wrote you before, I will care of this situation, reply me what you will choose store credit ( choose another products from my store) or money back.

Sincerely, Alan

P.S. soon will be restocked Bayer Rimobolan (Primobolan) and Proviron, Pfizer Aromasin and Dostinex, Provigil (Modafinil), Proscar, T3 and T4 abdi ibrahim and many more pharma grade products.

Multiple threads all saying the same thing. If that had been done in other sponsor forums....lol. Go read a few and watch the attacks that happen. My whole point was if he was your exclusive supplier as you said for 3 years I’m not quite sure why you would go after him so publicly. He’s a good guy give him a little time to figure it out, if he doesn’t then post away. This guy deserves the benefit of the doubt though.

Ok , you go spend the money. Get the bloods done ,and post them. Support him that way as I have. I'm out 1600.00not including the test, all communication with him has stopped, as it did when I was dealing with this in a discrete manner...go spend your money, post your results
How long would you wait, this has been going on two weeks look at the dates on the email

Ok , you go spend the money. Get the bloods done ,and post them. Support him that way as I have. I'm out 1600.00not including the test, all communication with him has stopped, as it did when I was dealing with this in a discrete manner...go spend your money, post your results
How long would you wait, this has been going on two weeks look at the dates on the email

Why not read the post above this one where he replies and says he is going to give you store credit?!

IML Gear Cream!
Bro Lifting4fun
Despite the facts that your photo of Jin have no perfect quality of picture there is visible fibers on sticker of verification code, that looks like thin dashes similar to dashes from a pencil.
Everyone can see them.
I use same Jin as you there are similar fibers on sticker of verification code.
You wrote that this one does NOT have ANTI-CONTERFEIT LABEL, what did you mean?
Show us different photo of Jintropin with anti-conterfeit label.

Also if you make a rip ( tear a sticker) in the places where you see these dashes, similar to the thin lines (marks) from pencil, then you will see that these are built-in hairs in the paper.
This is not a fake. I'm try to find laboratory that will be able to do the test. If somebody know laboratory that accept HGH for testing, inform me please.

But as I wrote you before, I will care of this situation, reply me what you will choose store credit ( choose another products from my store) or money back.

Sincerely, Alan

P.S. soon will be restocked Bayer Rimobolan (Primobolan) and Proviron, Pfizer Aromasin and Dostinex, Provigil (Modafinil), Proscar, T3 and T4 abdi ibrahim and many more pharma grade products.

Thank you for your reply , this just came through on my email. I will cease answering any further comments unless they come from a mod or your self, on the updated post or this one. Any further questions I will answer on the original post from anyone , what type of timeframes do you require ? This process shouldn't go on for weeks. Maybe the board should have a posted protocol and timeframes for resolution on the board. Just a thought , regards James

Thank you for your reply , this just came through on my email. I will cease answering any further comments unless they come from a mod or your self, on the updated post or this one. Any further questions I will answer on the original post from anyone , what type of timeframes do you require ? This process shouldn't go on for weeks. Maybe the board should have a posted protocol and timeframes for resolution on the board. Just a thought , regards James

All those questions you’re asking in this post should be handled in emails now that you have a solution(store credit) to the issue. Glad to see this getting fixed for you. They always fix mistakes so no surprises here

You have my info from my last order , at this point cash, please email me the info I need to pick up , I prefer RIA or money gram ,

Also the info I need to ship the two boxes, Regards James

I'm sorry, I just got your post regarding store credit, that will work for me , I really didn't want cash, please send me the shipping info for returns via email Regards

I'm sorry, I just got your post regarding store credit, that will work for me , I really didn't want cash, please send me the shipping info for returns via email Regards
Fucking Christ man. Quit posting this shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back