• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newbie, How are yall doin?

deanlane55

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I just joined the forum, I've been on 3 different cycles since I've started lifting (about 6 years). I always get my gear from the online deep web, was wondering if this is good or bad, and if there are better options?

welcome..be patient and read the rules, etc...you found the right place, just respect everything now and patience..

On behalf of MileHighKratom welcome to our house!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

The dark web is no mans land.. some sick shit on there. You couldn't pay me to shop for gear there..

With that said.. On behalf of H-AS Pharm, welcome to ASF... don't forget to sign up at IMF also.. our sister site.. Most everyone from here, is there also.

There's many sources for gear here brother... including ours.. Def stick around.. make friends.. give advice.. get advice.. and above all pay attention to the rules and have respect, like someone already said above..

So I just joined the forum, I've been on 3 different cycles since I've started lifting (about 6 years). I always get my gear from the online deep web, was wondering if this is good or bad, and if there are better options?

The darknet has its good and bad just like every forum out there. It's all about reading, researching, and reviews. In saying that, there are more than enough places here to get some goodies

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Back