AIPCTSHOP.com


Ralista Failed testing, Again

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    AIPCTSHOP's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    66

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    400100

    Ralista Failed testing, Again

    Unfortunately Ralista failed their final round of testing, so no stock of ralista.

    This is the third failed testing. Everyone is out of stock and there is no alternatives. I just got done writting to everyone who had pre ordered it (they got offered a few options and a discount on future ordres).

    So... basically if Cipla can't get raloxifene to pass quality control I am wondering what is going on with the raws out there. Cipla is a huge billion dollar company I am at a loss of words. I can understand one fail but jesus this is out of control.

    We are working to set up a Europe shipping area, and we will have another raloxifene but it is much higher priced. We were planning on only offering like cabaser and Tiromel or such as these have to ship from Europe and can't combine with Indian items, but we are will look at adding more and more and try to get raloxifene as a back up source from there for other options.

    Give me a week or such let me try to jump start this europe area but the new estimate is June 15 from Cipla for product however looking at what is going on I am more comfortable with end of this month. So I'll post up any updates about Europe optios for some products as soon as I can.

    Everyone is out, it is not that we don't want to have it, no one has it and can get it, atleast the items that pass testing, we won't be shipping any non certified product.
    Jacob
    General Manager
    AIPCTSHOP.com


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,974

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    545
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    458
    Thanked in
    343 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Wow that's good to know. Like you said, really makes you wonder about the quality of raws considering Cipla is an industry leader.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Oldman85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,364

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    180
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I appreciate the pro-active testing. Thanks for looking out.

  4. #4
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    AIPCTSHOP's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    66

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    400100

    As I posted in another forum:

    I was up front and gave full disclosure as to the issues, instead of just saying ralista is out of stock another month I gave you guys the full disclosure and what we were doing to the people that did pre order it.



    I could have not posted, I could have had my team spin a tall tale about things, I could blame other things, instead, as we work with this community, we try to be upfront and forthcoming a LOT more then other people would do. And I don't think any other online indian pharmacy would give the options that we gave to people. They'd just say sorry no stock here is your money or even not refund you guys.





    I knew this was going to be a two way street and I debated posting or not, But I felt as part of the community and servicing people I felt full disclosure and giving the reasons and such was well worth the negative impacts it might have.





    I always say we will reply to people, if the reply is good / bad / indifferent we will reply, we don't run or hide, you might not always like our news but we will give you the straight answer and that is a reason for going with us over other online indian pharmacy firms IMHO. Maybe I am wrong but I think that and that is what I get my staff to do.

    Jacob
    General Manager
    AIPCTSHOP.com


  5. #5
    Senior Member
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,974

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    545
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    458
    Thanked in
    343 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I think it's great. You'll get no butthurt from me. It's refreshing to see you actually post the real issue instead of covering your source's ass. I just think it's crazy they're putting out garbage like that.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Swolewelder's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    262

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points
    2400100

    Any updates on getting ralista or any other generic ralox in?
    When the hood drops, the bullshit stops.

  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    AIPCTSHOP's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    66

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    400100

    Quote Originally Posted by Swolewelder View Post
    Any updates on getting ralista or any other generic ralox in?
    I was in Goa at cipla offices this past weekend, they are very tight lipped about things, after failing so many and missing their projections and statements in the past they do not want to get egg on their faces again. While it is not common to fail drug runs, it is actually very common to have a batch fail. saying that for a firm like Cipla to fail three in a row that is not something they want to broadcast around and if they fail four then .....

    So sorry but no new news that I can report. I was told an update at end of June which would be about right but they don't seem to want to issue any updates publicly until the batch is done in sellers hands.

    As soon as we know we will post.

    For other options you can use our new www.aipctshopeurope.com which is coming out hopefully by end of this week. You can also email to aipctshop at tutanota dot com or order at aipctshop dot com for a listing and do orders manually. We are carrying evista / tiromel / cabaser and similar.

    EVISTA 60 MG 28 TAB. DAIICHI SANKYO 22.05 USD sale price

    PROBLEM will be that we can not ship EU and Indian Products together so if there are items in the EU shop it is one order, items in India shop it is a different order so two shipping, just no way around that one. But as Cipla is the only maker of raloxifene in India that is made by a certified plant and trustworthy (yes they are failing but they test and cipla is a very trustworthy firm in terms of quality) and as Alpha Pharma is one of the only firms that makes T3 in India we are trying to expand and add other options like Tiromel and Cabaser and Evista but we have to ship out of another location.

    I wish I could do more but this is the best I can report for now.
    Jacob
    General Manager
    AIPCTSHOP.com


  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Swolewelder's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    262

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points
    2400100

    Quote Originally Posted by AIPCTSHOP View Post
    I was in Goa at cipla offices this past weekend, they are very tight lipped about things, after failing so many and missing their projections and statements in the past they do not want to get egg on their faces again. While it is not common to fail drug runs, it is actually very common to have a batch fail. saying that for a firm like Cipla to fail three in a row that is not something they want to broadcast around and if they fail four then .....

    So sorry but no new news that I can report. I was told an update at end of June which would be about right but they don't seem to want to issue any updates publicly until the batch is done in sellers hands.

    As soon as we know we will post.

    For other options you can use our new www.aipctshopeurope.com which is coming out hopefully by end of this week. You can also email to aipctshop at tutanota dot com or order at aipctshop dot com for a listing and do orders manually. We are carrying evista / tiromel / cabaser and similar.

    EVISTA 60 MG 28 TAB. DAIICHI SANKYO 22.05 USD sale price

    PROBLEM will be that we can not ship EU and Indian Products together so if there are items in the EU shop it is one order, items in India shop it is a different order so two shipping, just no way around that one. But as Cipla is the only maker of raloxifene in India that is made by a certified plant and trustworthy (yes they are failing but they test and cipla is a very trustworthy firm in terms of quality) and as Alpha Pharma is one of the only firms that makes T3 in India we are trying to expand and add other options like Tiromel and Cabaser and Evista but we have to ship out of another location.

    I wish I could do more but this is the best I can report for now.
    Thanks for the update, Im glad to see yall are so concerned with quality and testing. Your website shows evista is out of stock but the EU warehouse should have some when the new site opens?
    When the hood drops, the bullshit stops.

  9. #9
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    AIPCTSHOP's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    66

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    400100

    Ah I'll fix this, evista was added to our web site then regulators came in and said on our license we could not list eu products. So we had to remove them all and open up our new eu web site which i hope is ready tomorrow. So it is in stock jsut manaul order not on our india site.

    So email in for evista and cabaser for now until the eu site is up and running.
    Jacob
    General Manager
    AIPCTSHOP.com


  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Swolewelder's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    262

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points
    2400100

    Quote Originally Posted by AIPCTSHOP View Post
    Ah I'll fix this, evista was added to our web site then regulators came in and said on our license we could not list eu products. So we had to remove them all and open up our new eu web site which i hope is ready tomorrow. So it is in stock jsut manaul order not on our india site.

    So email in for evista and cabaser for now until the eu site is up and running.
    Ok awesome, thanks for your help!
    When the hood drops, the bullshit stops.

Similar Threads

  1. Help me figure out why my PCT failed
    By jackedgamer in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-08-2016, 06:06 PM
  2. Failed trt test
    By Dema in forum Lab Testing
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-11-2015, 01:38 AM
  3. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 07:57 AM
  4. EK lab testing - closed thread on failed test results
    By KingLouie in forum Lab Testing
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 05:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums