Legend Pharma

Need some advice, Thinking about buy a few kits of HGH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Need some advice, Thinking about buy a few kits of HGH

Hey guys, relatively new here. Been running cycles for 3 years but never thought to go on forums until recently because of my research on HGH.

Recently started HGH and i'm stuff from TheGrayTop branded generic. I don't know how good the stuff is that I'm on and I don't wanna deal with getting testing done. I've read reviews and alot of stuff on here is showing that IronLion HGH puts IGF and serum through the roof, some of the highest numbers I've seen for generics across a bunch of forums and stuff.

My question is, for the guys on here that are currently running or have run their HGH, how did it work for you? How were the sides? How were the results, specifically fat loss and lean muscle gain? How were the antiaging benefits?

I haven't seen much posted on them for 2018 and I wanna know if they are still considered super legit and pure.

Wasn't getting any responses in the Iron Lion sub forum, this is probably the better place for this post

thanks everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points

Currently running IL 4iu's daily. 2 am and 2 pm. Transitioned from serostim to ansomone and now IL's generic. Serostim came directly from a US pharmacy and the results were amazing. Dropped body fat and old shoulder and bicep injuries that have given me fits for years healed. IL's generic GH doesn't make the tips of my fingers numb like serostim but the body fat is staying off even though I'm pretty undisciplined with my diet. The only side I would complain about is IL's GH makes me tired like MK-677. I pin it and 20 minutes later am ready for a nap.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,414 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bearjew10 View Post
    Hey guys, relatively new here. Been running cycles for 3 years but never thought to go on forums until recently because of my research on HGH.

Recently started HGH and i'm stuff from TheGrayTop branded generic. I don't know how good the stuff is that I'm on and I don't wanna deal with getting testing done. I've read reviews and alot of stuff on here is showing that IronLion HGH puts IGF and serum through the roof, some of the highest numbers I've seen for generics across a bunch of forums and stuff.

My question is, for the guys on here that are currently running or have run their HGH, how did it work for you? How were the sides? How were the results, specifically fat loss and lean muscle gain? How were the antiaging benefits?

I haven't seen much posted on them for 2018 and I wanna know if they are still considered super legit and pure.

Wasn't getting any responses in the Iron Lion sub forum, this is probably the better place for this post

thanks everyone
    How old are you?

Why are you running GH, what do you expect to get out of it?

I have used Grey Tops for three years now and like them, but Iron Lion also has had good test results too.

Not sure if you are going to experience any difference between the two.

Just some advice, you should at a minimum get IGF-1 analysis, so you know you are running too much or too little GH.

Doing this blindly is not the way to go.
    Last edited by Skip Foursome; 06-07-2018 at 07:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts
    Rep Points

Was using real pharma Saizen then Xerendip. Recently started using IL kits. Honestly, I don't really feel anything but my fat sure came off.
    I don't know how anyone can tell if this shit works. Then again, I never expected it to be noticible like a shot of Tren.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    How old are you?

Why are you running GH, what do you expect to get out of it?

I have used Grey Tops for three years now and like them, but Iron Lion also has had good test results too.

Not sure if you are going to experience any difference between the two.

Just some advice, you should at a minimum get IGF-1 analysis, so you know you are running too much or too little GH.

Doing this blindly is not the way to go.
    I'm 27, I'd like to lose some stubborn belly fat and change physique a bit. Not going for body builder or physique competition, just shape and sculpt some. I'm running 2IU morning and either 2IU before bed or 1IU pre workout and 1IU before bed.

What results did you get out of the gray tops? I'm almost 2 weeks in and not feeling any sides. I just bug out that I have fake stuff, but its a legit box with a legit scratch number that I checked and verified. I ordered some of the IL kits, I got 2, so if I don't like them, I'll just go back to TheGrayTop since you have said you've seen good results.

What kind of fat loss did you experience? What kind of muscle gain and physique difference did you experience?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Was using real pharma Saizen then Xerendip. Recently started using IL kits. Honestly, I don't really feel anything but my fat sure came off.
    I don't know how anyone can tell if this shit works. Then again, I never expected it to be noticible like a shot of Tren.
    What happened to your body besides the fat coming off? And about how much did you lose? And what kind of diet did you run?

Yea man, I always expect to "feel" something cause of how I feel on tren. But I knew going in thats not how this is and I have to be patient

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,414 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm 27, I'd like to lose some stubborn belly fat and change physique a bit. Not going for body builder or physique competition, just shape and sculpt some. I'm running 2IU morning and either 2IU before bed or 1IU pre workout and 1IU before bed.

What results did you get out of the gray tops? I'm almost 2 weeks in and not feeling any sides. I just bug out that I have fake stuff, but its a legit box with a legit scratch number that I checked and verified. I ordered some of the IL kits, I got 2, so if I don't like them, I'll just go back to TheGrayTop since you have said you've seen good results.

What kind of fat loss did you experience? What kind of muscle gain and physique difference did you experience?

- - - Updated - - -

What happened to your body besides the fat coming off? And about how much did you lose? And what kind of diet did you run?

Yea man, I always expect to "feel" something cause of how I feel on tren. But I knew going in that's not how this is and I have to be patient
    27 is fairly young and you should already have a good amount of GH production. Me on the other hand I am 60 years old and like I said, been running them for three years now and it is an absolute necessity for me.

I normally spread out 10ius a week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.....3.3ius per injection. Once in awhile I will pin 5ius PWO 4 days a week for 4 weeks but that's it.

Are you using T4 supplement? GH will deplete your T4 and fat lipolysis will stall out if not. Another reason why you need blood analysis.

GH is great for fat loss IF you are on a good meal plan, if not forget about it.

Not going to get much LBM out of it unless you use high doses, like 6ius a day and more from what I read, or use it with slin. I am not the type to run that much GH so I cannot speak from experience.

EDIT: I notice the difference with GH in a matter of weeks, but my body does not produce GH so the effects are profound. You on the other hand it may take some time before you see or feel the difference.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    347 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    GH is great for fat loss IF you are on a good meal plan, if not forget about it.
    Depends upon how much you are doing. 10-15 iu daily and you can eat quite a bit more junk than a normal "bodybuilding" diet with no fat gain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Definitely not running a 10iu a day HGH cycle lmao. Iím running 4 for now and may max out at 6. I only wanna lose fat and gain a little lean muscle. Not become a monster. Iím already a big dude, not fat by any means, but deff have a little stubborn fat I wanna melt off. Iím on a meal plan, the weekend is where it falls off a little

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    347 Posts
    Rep Points

the weekend is where it falls off a little
    Stop doing that until you get where you want to be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Are there any anti-ageing clinics or friendly doctors in Cabo who will prescribe HGH? July vacation coming up.