• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Domestic HCG source

Swolewelder

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey y’all,
Looking for a HCG supplier that ships domestic. Post here or send me a PM brothers
Thanks

any idea on how to store a reconstituted HCG, since it's an ampul ? Unlikely people will inject 5000UI at once...
Buy some small sterile vials and after reconstituting draw it out and put it in the vial

Last edited:
Im by no means a expert on this but when I got my HCG it comes in powder form in a vial and a vial of bac water after you mix it is when you have to refrig it. Maybe a more seasoned member would like to confirm this.

Im by no means a expert on this but when I got my HCG it comes in powder form in a vial and a vial of bac water after you mix it is when you have to refrig it. Maybe a more seasoned member would like to confirm this.
You have to store powder in a fridge as well. Btw, which source did you use ? Was it good ?

good to know ! thanks !

anyone used https://www.premiumrxdrugs.com/ovidac.html ? do you need a prescription to buy over there ?

also, any idea how to test if HCg is still potent ? It must be stored in a fridge, will it survive through the delivery time ?

Never used them, but there's some Indian pharmacies I used years ago for HCG back when I cared about my balls. These days I just make jokes about how they're dried up like raisins.

Anyhow, I've never stored HCG in the fridge, reconstituted or not. I never had an issue with it, but it didn't get over 71 in the house I was living in at the time.

GH I always stored in the fridge though. Too expensive to screw up lol

Never used them, but there's some Indian pharmacies I used years ago for HCG back when I cared about my balls. These days I just make jokes about how they're dried up like raisins.

Anyhow, I've never stored HCG in the fridge, reconstituted or not. I never had an issue with it, but it didn't get over 71 in the house I was living in at the time.

GH I always stored in the fridge though. Too expensive to screw up lol
Just curiosity, any negative effects from dried balls ? Except for cosmetic and infertility..

Just curiosity, any negative effects from dried balls ? Except for cosmetic and infertility..
I don't sit on them lol. I've been infertile for a long time, probably most of my adult life even before gear.

Otherwise no, I don't have any negative effects at all. Smaller loads, but that's not really a negative in my opinion.

Back