Milehigh Kratom


Log for Red and Green

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    tcinbc66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    BC of course
    Posts
    523

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    179
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    1078544708

    Log for Red and Green

    Received the shipment on Saturday and Started with the red to help calm the anxious whirling brain of mine. Just got out of a 25 year marriage and the major hurdles were all hitting at once so this is a God send. Took 1.5 scoops about 8pm with 8oz of water and some lemon juice. About an hour later was settling down and able to put the Day behind me without all the racing thoughts. Sleep has been steady and not waking up in the middle of the night!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    14,337

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    583
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,005
    Thanked in
    1,199 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by tcinbc66 View Post
    Received the shipment on Saturday and Started with the red to help calm the anxious whirling brain of mine. Just got out of a 25 year marriage and the major hurdles were all hitting at once so this is a God send. Took 1.5 scoops about 8pm with 8oz of water and some lemon juice. About an hour later was settling down and able to put the Day behind me without all the racing thoughts. Sleep has been steady and not waking up in the middle of the night!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Excellent!

    That's a very good dose to start at. Do you plan on trying it pre workout?

    Anyone following who wants to grab some leaf, right now you get a free pack of Super Green with your Zelle order, free shipping on orders over $100 AND Montego15 for 15 percent off at Straightupkratom.com
    IronLion-Lab.net
    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at Straightupkratom.com


  3. #3
    Senior Member
    tcinbc66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    BC of course
    Posts
    523

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    179
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    1078544708

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Excellent!

    That's a very good dose to start at. Do you plan on trying it pre workout?

    Anyone following who wants to grab some leaf, right now you get a free pack of Super Green with your Zelle order, free shipping on orders over $100 AND Montego15 for 15 percent off at Straightupkratom.com
    I was thinking Of doing that for Friday. You would recommend the green right? About the same dose?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    14,337

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    583
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,005
    Thanked in
    1,199 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by tcinbc66 View Post
    I was thinking Of doing that for Friday. You would recommend the green right? About the same dose?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup. I mix it with my pre workout drink and down the hatch it goes.
    IronLion-Lab.net
    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at Straightupkratom.com


  5. #5
    Senior Member
    tcinbc66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    BC of course
    Posts
    523

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    179
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    1078544708

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Yup. I mix it with my pre workout drink and down the hatch it goes.
    Thatís the part I would of skipped!! Iíll report on it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    macedog24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    10,316

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,505
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    328
    Thanked in
    269 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Looking Good TC! Really Hope this help you and you enjoy the benefits of an added preworkout..

    Now thru fathers day(june 17th, midnite) receive 25% off by applying DAD25. and receive your free bag of super green by using zelle.
    Remember free shipping over 100.
    Only @ https://straightupkratom.com


    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    MileHighKratom/StraightUpKratom - mace15 for 15% off!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    tcinbc66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    BC of course
    Posts
    523

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    179
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    1078544708

    Ok so I was a bit delayed in updating. I had a open house to deal with 10 days ago that involved my new ďexĒ wife who I was married to for 25 years and her family and to boot it was at her new home. Mind you this divorce took place just a month ago. So as recommended I took 2 scoops of the green and added ice cold water and OJ. It went down easy. I did this about an hour before the circus rolled into town. It took effect right on time. Felt at ease, anxious levels were near zip!! Then about halfway through I did another 2 scoops. By then nothing was bothering me, social and at ease. Which of course made everyone else feel better! Truly am thankful for this product! Itís a life saver


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    14,337

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    583
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,005
    Thanked in
    1,199 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by tcinbc66 View Post
    Ok so I was a bit delayed in updating. I had a open house to deal with 10 days ago that involved my new ďexĒ wife who I was married to for 25 years and her family and to boot it was at her new home. Mind you this divorce took place just a month ago. So as recommended I took 2 scoops of the green and added ice cold water and OJ. It went down easy. I did this about an hour before the circus rolled into town. It took effect right on time. Felt at ease, anxious levels were near zip!! Then about halfway through I did another 2 scoops. By then nothing was bothering me, social and at ease. Which of course made everyone else feel better! Truly am thankful for this product! Itís a life saver


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Glad the advice on dosing worked out lol.

    I'm sure that wouldn't have been nearly as enjoyable without the ole K.
    IronLion-Lab.net
    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at Straightupkratom.com


  9. #9
    Senior Member
    tcinbc66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    BC of course
    Posts
    523

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    179
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    1078544708

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Glad the advice on dosing worked out lol.

    I'm sure that wouldn't have been nearly as enjoyable without the ole K.
    Hell no. I wanted out ASAP. But I stayed as it wasnít about me and I was really enjoying myself because I wasnít all jacked up. It kills me that she has that over me right now. But that is quickly fading.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Green Malay and PR Green Indo HPLC tested high quality!
    By heavyiron in forum Milehigh Kratom
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2017, 07:48 AM
  2. Green as they come
    By Bds85 in forum New Members
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-27-2016, 06:06 PM
  3. Got my green!!!
    By embrown77 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-05-2015, 07:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums