• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Valkyrie Site (New Member)

MarsocE7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good afternoon,

I am a new member here, however not a new member to the forum world.

I am skeptical on ordering test or tren online. would be a first I moved and can no longer get the supply locally.
are these sites actually legitimate. for instance I've done my "research" on valkyrie reverse dns, whois. etc etc it all looks correct with the exception of (
  • [COLOR=#474641 !important]Location:[/COLOR] Salford,Greater Manchester,GB)
However i just want to make sure members have had success. with anonymous orders./ no issues/ are they using p.o. boxes? etc?

Feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Welcome to the forum!
Firstly, I would introduce yourself and let people get to know you. With that said, you should post this in the Source Checking and Discussion thread.

Welcome to the forum!
Firstly, I would introduce yourself and let people get to know you. With that said, you should post this in the Source Checking and Discussion thread.

Gotcha

well,

again
i have ave to be careful since I’m military and I do get checked constantly for blood and urine but have prescription for test so I can get away with most I’m in marsoc 2nd division mos 0317 not many of us. I’m 6’7 385lbs 12% body fat looking to gain more I was bigger when I was on other stuff since depleted. Thank you gentleman for your information

Gotcha

well,

again
i have ave to be careful since I’m military and I do get checked constantly for blood and urine but have prescription for test so I can get away with most I’m in marsoc 2nd division mos 0317 not many of us. I’m 6’7 385lbs 12% body fat looking to gain more I was bigger when I was on other stuff since depleted. Thank you gentleman for your information
Pics...... Lol

Back