ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rocco-x View Post
    Has anyone tried extracts?
    I've tried kratom from a few different brands, all store bought, but the taste is so horrible I can barely get it down.
    I mix with oj in smaller doses and have even took a swig of honey then pinched my nose and gulped it down but once I'm done I'm about to gag.

I'm an ex hardcore addict, opiates for nearly 28yrs and clean since Oct 2017 but still on a low dose of suboxone, which I'm trying to wean off of. Kratom will definitely help get me past the final 2mgs in another month.

Really hoping there's an alternative to the powders...thanks.
    We have caps and Im adding more. Should be in this week and then I'll mark them down and have a sale. Im thinking maybe Friday.

I have seen dozens of guys/gals kick subs, pills, heroin with Kratom. The extracts are harder to wean off but sometimes you need them to make that step off. If you need help there are tons of people that have walked in your shoes. Just give us a shout.

Thanks!
    www.PharmaComStore.ws
    15% off discount code = ASF

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medication. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity. Do not contact me about sources or advertisers as I know nothing about their business.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rocco-x View Post
    Has anyone tried extracts?
    I've tried kratom from a few different brands, all store bought, but the taste is so horrible I can barely get it down.
    I mix with oj in smaller doses and have even took a swig of honey then pinched my nose and gulped it down but once I'm done I'm about to gag.

I'm an ex hardcore addict, opiates for nearly 28yrs and clean since Oct 2017 but still on a low dose of suboxone, which I'm trying to wean off of. Kratom will definitely help get me past the final 2mgs in another month.

Really hoping there's an alternative to the powders...thanks.
    You have caps available and more coming soon. You also can try our extracts..
    I have a few reviews as do many others.
    We have extract in both powder and brick rock form. 20x green, 20x red. Let me find a few reviews.
    Add to hot water, add some lemon or honey. Any way you wish. And drink it. Very pleasant and i like the taste.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    MileHighKratom/StraightUpKratom - mace15 for 15% off!

vv mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    277 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoe View Post
    The super green.
    7:45 am
    Started out sluggish feeling upon waking as usual and normal stiffness in my ankles. No anxiety to speak of, think the super red was still doing the job. I heat up my 5oz of water for 30 sec to boiling and dump in 2 scoops of super green. A splash of oj to cool it off and down it goes. Within 20 min Iím awake and have that Iím gonna get shit done today feeling coming on. This is NOT my usual feeling even after coffee. Now 8:30 and decide to eat. Always try to let the Kratom take affect before I eat. I really think the super green is going to replace the red during the daytime. Not as much for pain killing but the fact that I feel motivated. Motivation will get me through pain any day. Almost feels like itís a Friday feeling. I have had a busy morning several business calls made and quotes out and I really feel good. Not overwhelmed as the usual Monday morning.

11:30 am
    Second dose is in with a protein shake provi and time for the gym. Iím overly talkative more than normal. I keep it under control and focus. My mind is usually bouncing all over the place but not today. Even my trainer noticed the difference. Pushed through hard and added extra sets. Could this be from the super green??

4:00 pm
    Anxiety is returning, drive is dropping so itís tea time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why the hot water?

Im a red guy through and through
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts
    Rep Points

Due to the Delay in Releasing Our New Capsules.

https://straightupkratom.com/product...rneo-capsules/

https://straightupkratom.com/product...g-da-capsules/

We Are Offering A Sale For Everyone To Take Advantage of.

All you need to do is apply: june21 for 21% off !

This Special Offer Ends On The 21st At Midnight.

SO DONT WAIT LONG TO PLACE YOUR ORDER, THIS SALE WILL BE OVER BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!

Also, Remember those who place there orders using Zelle will receive a free bag*
    Of Kratom!
    Orders Over 100 Ship For Free.

https://straightupkratom.com

Team straightup.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    MileHighKratom/StraightUpKratom - mace15 for 15% off!