• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Good Morning!

rollotom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just wanted to introduce myself and give everyone a little background info. I'm 40 years old and have been training off and on for the last 10 years. At the beginning of 2018 I was in the worst shape of my life. I completely let myself go on diet, lifting, and cardio. I went through a divorce and decided to get back into the lifestyle to increase my self confidence and build a body that would be desirable. I've been on TRT for the past 3 years through a doctor. I have not run any blast cycles until now. My starting weight in January was 190 with 28% body fat. As of today, I am 163 and 12.5%. I basically utilized fasting and low carb, moderate fat, and high protein macros. I lost a ton of muscle mass and am ready now to start training for quality gains. My normal TRT dose was 100 mgs per week, and I have upped that to 450 mgs per week. I'm also doing 50 mg of oral Winstrol ed for 6 weeks. I have Dex on hand for my AI and Nolva handy if needed. Unfortunately I am sensitive to estrogen and have battled gyno my whole life. I train one body part a day and do 30 minutes of HIT cardio post workout. I have upped my clean carb intake with oats, rice, and sweet potatoes. My protein comes from fish, eggs, chicken, red meat, and powder. My fats come from olive oil, almonds, and avacado's. I'm looking forward to reading this forum and reaching my goals of putting on 15 pounds of sustainable lean mass and getting my bodyfat % at or below 10%.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to ASF ! Lots of great people here willing to lend a hand to you.

Back