• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Personal Trainer

I can not go into details, but I still wanted to share this moment with you.

My personal trainer this weekend won 3 gold medals, 2 pro cards and 2 trophies.

And you? from whom do you prepare? how much do you spend for this?

There were 2 pro qualifiers this last weekend...Toronto Pro Qualifier(ifbb pro league) and Weider, Italy(ifbb elite) and no NPC national shows...also in the IFBB league and Elite shows they dont allow cross overs...

You might want to get your facts straight ..

There were 2 pro qualifiers this last weekend...Toronto Pro Qualifier(ifbb pro league) and Weider, Italy(ifbb elite) and no NPC national shows...also in the IFBB league and Elite shows they dont allow cross overs...

That's only a 9hr flight if he did both those shows to get 2 pro cards. Guess it's feasible

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

s2h! :winkfinger:

Ahahahahaha!! :eek:wned: guess his awesome PT lied to him or this guy is full of shit. Either way, this story sounded like a commercial trying to endorse someone and it was obvious neither the op or his PT knows how these shows are conducted. How are you big enough to compete and win in the bodybuilding category and yet small enough to compete and win in the physique category all in the same weekend? Oh, and who the fuck wins 2 pro cards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ahahahahaha!! :eek:wned: guess his awesome PT lied to him or this guy is full of shit. Either way, this story sounded like a commercial trying to endorse someone and it was obvious neither the op or his PT knows how these shows are conducted. How are you big enough to compete and win in the bodybuilding category and yet small enough to compete and win in the physique category all in the same weekend? Oh, and who the fuck wins 2 pro cards?

he won physique then went back stage and transitioned into a woman and won bikini.........

The post was so odd that I passed it over until you guys started chiming in. I just couldn't figure out wtf the message was. I get it that English is probably not his first language but still. Now my mind fuck is wondering if I am that confusing to people with my Spanish?!? No wonder they just smile and nod so much.Lol!

I can see how someone could win two pro cards. At the same event. Enter two classes and place in top two in both categories (if the top two get "pro cards"). But you don't "win" two pro cards. You simply get a pro card. I am licensed to drive a car AND a motorcycle but I don't have "two licenses". Actually I do though. A Texas one and a Mexican one. But I don't need both. One will suffice. Like one pro card.
I just don't get all the cryptic nonsense. If I tell you I win Mr. Cabo or a particular NPC show, even a double digit IQ guy like half the dudes in "The Pit" could figure out my name and anything else about me with a few pecks at the keyboard.

When I first read the OP, I thought it was going to end with "...but I saved 30% on my car insurance by switching to Geico."

You can win multiple pro cards.

It's common actually.

I dunno about this case though

The OP realized that none of us was going for it, so that explains why he disappeared.

I still have no idea what the point of this thread was..

The OP realized that none of us was going for it, so that explains why he disappeared.

I still have no idea what the point of this thread was..
Remember when we were kids and we would say my dad can kick your dad's ass or my dad is smarter than your dad?

I think it goes along those lines.

Bill Belichick was a scrub college football player yet he can bring a NFL team together and get the most out of players, his success has absolutely nothing to do with playing experience.

Get Shredded!

Infomercials are us😁

Btw...you get any taller while I was gone?😁

You can but not in the same show...
Sure you can.

Masters and open.

Edit - until they split those

Edit edit - I believe meadows would have gotten his card a while ago but this exact thing happened.

Last edited:
As I already said this thread has taken a strange shape and I'm not going to answer you anymore.

You misunderstood the meaning of the thread.

I'm not going any further.

Closed!

Back