• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pit bulls and bully bulldogs

IML Gear Cream!
My cousin has a chow/ husky that he was given when he was stationed in alaska.....hairy fucker and mean as hell....
Biggest dog I had was A130lb Akita. I loved that dog but it's so fucking hot here I won't get another heavy coated breed.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Biggest dog I had was A130lb Akita. I loved that dog but it's so fucking hot here I won't get another heavy coated breed.

My female Dane weighs around 120-125lbs now cuz she's so much older now. But my male Great Dane when he passed away was around 165-170lbs. He was huge. At the top of his shoulders he was 6" inches taller than my female Dane.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Great looking dogs everyone has.. my boy is a rescue. He was 6 months old when he arrived at the shelter. He spent a year there before I got him. I've had him for 4 1/2 years now and he's been a wonderful boy.

No dog should have to spend a year in a shelter. You did a great thing giving him a forever home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pussy ass dog's. I got a bird that whistles .. Can your dog's whistle? Fuck outta here with that bullshit dog crap... Can your dog do this can he sit i had a dog like that my dog is tough like me.. SMH.... My bird can sit on my Canon's aka ( shoulders )... Plus my bird will peck your face to deff...

Cheapthreads out..

Pussy ass dog's. I got a bird that whistles .. Can your dog's whistle? Fuck outta here with that bullshit dog crap... Can your dog do this can he sit i had a dog like that my dog is tough like me.. SMH.... My bird can sit on my Canon's aka ( shoulders )... Plus my bird will peck your face to deff...

Cheapthreads out..
I had a bird when I was 8 yo...I ended up shooting it with a pellet gun for shits n giggles.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Cheapthreads out..
Haha lol well Scooby Doo was a Great Dane and he could whistle and talk. Unfortunately neither of my Danes could so I was disappointed lol

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Lol.. Just fuckin witch you guy's.. I don't have a bird..
Got a lil shizu 8lb .. He's my lil guy..

Cheapthreads out..

This was my boy Cauzin Damage. He was my pride. He’s an old man now living with one of my cousins. I bred this breed for many years then bred frenchies for a bit.
4fbd664f4139c66c5bcca5ad292a0191.jpg
819a7f470347da93db87a6b44712c415.jpg
7ece73ee6fe023cdc2b92f25f61c2781.jpg
9d90fc94405ca8d0ed913df2c069eada.jpg

Hey bud mad props to you and your heart for taking care of them especially the little girl who has a sickness. I'm like you I don't care about the cost let's just make sure that she knows she is loved and wanted! My Great Dane was diagnosed with Myasthenia gravis and Megaesophagus at the age of 5. She lost weight from 125 to 99lbs with her condition. As Great Dane's normally don't live and some are put down. I took her to the large pet veterinarian hospital at VA Tech and they got the condition and pneumonia under control. $1500 bucks later and 8 years later she's now 13.5 years old but her weight shot up from 99lbs to over 137lbs. She's dad's girl and love her and any other dogs more than people lol

I have myasthenia gravis myself and have heard dogs can get it. Terribly sorry to hear thst

This was my boy Cauzin Damage. He was my pride. He’s an old man now living with one of my cousins. I bred this breed for many years then bred frenchies for a bit.
4fbd664f4139c66c5bcca5ad292a0191.jpg
819a7f470347da93db87a6b44712c415.jpg
7ece73ee6fe023cdc2b92f25f61c2781.jpg
9d90fc94405ca8d0ed913df2c069eada.jpg
That's a good looking dog man

Get Shredded!
I have myasthenia gravis myself and have heard dogs can get it. Terribly sorry to hear thst
Sorry to hear that you have it as well. Wish you the best. Thanks. I was very fortunate to have a dog that my vet said " was a fighter" and didn't give up. She's 13.5 years old so I couldn't have been happier.

My uncle bred Rotties back in the 90's - I can still remember going to his kennel and falling in love with these dogs - If I had room , my next dog would be a rot for sure - nice looking rot you got there - was that him in a wedding you posted earlier?

Yep he is the same dog. He passed a couple years ago. Went with rescue mixes this time. 20 years with rotties. When I get property in the San Juan Islands. I plan to get a brother and sister. Thinking peaches and Herb, Ronnie and Lita, or other music based names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep he is the same dog. He passed a couple years ago. Went with rescue mixes this time. 20 years with rotties. When I get property in the San Juan Islands. I plan to get a brother and sister. Thinking peaches and Herb, Ronnie and Lita, or other music based names.

San Juan islands huh....nice, very nice

Or other dog (American BD / Pit mix) passed suddenly on Xmas AM (unknown heart issue) only 3 years old, still hurting over it...

(Luna)

Attachments

• dubs.JPG
    dubs.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 49
One more of new girl (Olive).

Attachments

• olive1.JPG
    olive1.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 49
IML Gear Cream!
Or other dog (American BD / Pit mix) passed suddenly on Xmas AM (unknown heart issue) only 3 years old, still hurting over it...

(Luna)

Sorry man! Was a very pretty doggie!

Pup had a minor operation on his foot...he was prescribed the dreaded dog cone...sorry little guy..lol
fff5adfb96964bf94aecde9d965e2253.jpg
02911d2217729e704125f8cb066cee2d.jpg

All great dogs here, love it... My last dog who just passed earlier at age 13 (Max) was 1/2 Shepherd, 1/2 Rotty.
Crazy smart dog, so mellow and loving. He weighed 100 lbs, people would walk in and be nervous, he would offer his paw, and tongue kiss them. Miss him too..

Attachments

• maxie-big.JPG
    maxie-big.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 43
All great dogs here, love it... My last dog who just passed earlier at age 13 (Max) was 1/2 Shepherd, 1/2 Rotty.
Crazy smart dog, so mellow and loving. He weighed 100 lbs, people would walk in and be nervous, he would offer his paw, and tongue kiss them. Miss him too..

Boo boo.

Such a unique looking dog. Thanks for sharing.

Back