• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Body weight scale

Swolewelder

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys/gals,
I’m looking at scales and I just wanted to ask y’all what brand and style scale do y’all use? I’m looking for one that’s accurate and affordable. Also what kind of features do you value in a scale?
Thanks!

I got a tanita bf scale for myself. Amazon warehouse had it for 120 pounds. Not the cheapesr but its good.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

If you arent powerlifting or doing a sport where you need to be super accurate, you could pretty much go to target and buy one.

The "bodyfat" readers that some scales have are useless as BIA is incredibly innacurate.

I have a a Health O Meter doctor scale. I want a scale that is accurate and consistent. I have a little $20 hand held body fat tracker that isn’t accurate, but is consistent if used properly. My whole family and then some use my equipment so I tend to go towards commercial/light-commercial equipment.

I buy the ones at Costco and check their accuracy against one calibrated scale at my local VA clinic. If they're of I return and get another until I get a good one. I've had the one I have now for about a year and it's still really consistent

Got an electronic scale at target, all glass, tap with foot to turn on. Its good, very accurate.

Back