• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Carnivore diet

Imdedicated

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone got any experience with this diet? Seems to be getting more popular. It's a diet that only consists of meat, eggs, cheese, and butter. Curious to see if anyone has tried it.

Anyone got any experience with this diet? Seems to be getting more popular. It's a diet that only consists of meat, eggs, cheese, and butter. Curious to see if anyone has tried it.
Sounds like diarrhea and hypoglycemia to me

So what do you want to have for this meal?

Meat cooked in butter topped with cheese

or

eggs cooked in butter... topped with.. cheese

You might take a look at the primal diet.

e820e40801502ddeb4c79a198aa092b2.jpg

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Any diet that excludes produce and all their nutrients is not a healthy diet to follow

It isn't that far fetched and is loosely based on the old "eskimo diet". The idea that a whole population subsisted primarily on a "meat and blubber" kind of diet. It will work for weight loss if that is your goal. How long you can stay on it is the real question. As Puff mentioned, I too would have to have plenty of fiber bottles on hand...or else I'd be in store for rabbit pellets and an aneurysm.

Fiber supplement is a good idea anyway with the high amount of protein we eat. My wife buys these at Costco for me. I eat 6 caps 3 times a day with a meal. I have diverticulosis and they have been a lifesaver.
36237e3d5d6a5f4d83a36652dadc23ae.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

IML Gear Cream!
carnivore diet?? isn't it just keto without the fun? Where's the damn bacon?? Oh, and you fiber guys, salad greens, cabbage, purple cabbage is delicious, green beans uh, shall I go on? Oh, and for me, one piece of whole fruit after leg's ;)

Back