Gear Church


Do I dare ask

Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Do I dare ask

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Stu33s's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Frumunduh
    Posts
    161

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    645147764

    Do I dare ask

    Is primo still on the up and coming?

  2. #2
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    5,293

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    468
    Thanked in
    378 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yea it is bro. 1-2 weeks.

    💪


    Quote Originally Posted by Stu33s View Post
    Is primo still on the up and coming?
    Please hit me up for order inquiries!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    674

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    160
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    156
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points
    820978509

    Fuck yeah bro!!!!!!!!! Im super excited now!!! Can we get Clen, also?....just jumped on the test c/p blend and the masteron enanthate. 2nd poke this am. 400 of each per week. Maybe its psychological but I feel awesome. Expect for mild anxiety which Ive had since I was a kid. Lol

  4. #4
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    5,293

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    468
    Thanked in
    378 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Great deal bro. Let me check on Clen.



    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Fuck yeah bro!!!!!!!!! Im super excited now!!! Can we get Clen, also?....just jumped on the test c/p blend and the masteron enanthate. 2nd poke this am. 400 of each per week. Maybe its psychological but I feel awesome. Expect for mild anxiety which Ive had since I was a kid. Lol
    Please hit me up for order inquiries!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Stu33s's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Frumunduh
    Posts
    161

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    645147764

    Thank the lawd!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Yea it is bro. 1-2 weeks.


  6. #6
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    5,293

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    468
    Thanked in
    378 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yep...I thank him everyday.💪


    Quote Originally Posted by Stu33s View Post
    Thank the lawd!!
    Please hit me up for order inquiries!

  7. #7
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    171

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points
    38815275

    Any specifics? How many mg/mL? Im stoked, love my other GC gear and Primo is my next cycle. Please 200 mg/mL, lol, fewer pins and volume the better

  8. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    143

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points
    329678863

    This is GREAT news! I was just talking to my wife, trying to figure out my next cycle. Test mast tren? Test npp dbol? NOPE! dbol test primo it is! That was my original choice but gc didnt have primo yet and I cant stray from gc! Ill be patiently waiting...

  9. #9
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    5,293

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    468
    Thanked in
    378 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Ill have to check bro. 200mg would be nice!


    Quote Originally Posted by Dasher View Post
    Any specifics? How many mg/mL? Im stoked, love my other GC gear and Primo is my next cycle. Please 200 mg/mL, lol, fewer pins and volume the better
    Please hit me up for order inquiries!

  10. #10
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    5,293

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    468
    Thanked in
    378 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    💪💪💪 devildog!


    Quote Originally Posted by mcreject83 View Post
    This is GREAT news! I was just talking to my wife, trying to figure out my next cycle. Test mast tren? Test npp dbol? NOPE! dbol test primo it is! That was my original choice but gc didnt have primo yet and I cant stray from gc! Ill be patiently waiting...
    Please hit me up for order inquiries!

  11. #11
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    143

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points
    329678863

    Ooh rah! Ill be praying for that 200mg/ml!

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    suraonyx23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,738

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    780
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    365
    Thanked in
    265 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Ill have to check bro. 200mg would be nice!
    Yes 200mg is good but I see nothing wrong with a dose of 150mg. Your still getting a nice higher mg per ml and your price point will be more attractive


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    5,293

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    468
    Thanked in
    378 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Good point bro.


    Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    Yes 200mg is good but I see nothing wrong with a dose of 150mg. Your still getting a nice higher mg per ml and your price point will be more attractive


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Please hit me up for order inquiries!

Similar Threads

  1. Dare!
    By ninobrown in forum Dutch Pharma
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2018, 04:51 PM
  2. Dnp, eca, and t3 anyone dare
    By Jdubfrost in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-30-2017, 09:00 AM
  3. Do I dare and try to educate my Doc? advise plz!
    By Wagonman in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-07-2014, 09:25 PM
  4. Something a lil fun...Dare i say..???
    By movingsteel in forum The Pit
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-13-2014, 08:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums