• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Another flawless TD from basicstero

I’m not going to lie , they are awesome with their TA. I was impressed when I got my goodies

I always used BasicStero for my Pharmacom needs. Never had 1 problem.. and there stealth shipping is awesome.

Anyone who received something via stealth ship ... knows exactly what I mean.

And I would agree with AllNatty.. This is as close to pharma as ugl can get ..

A flawless TD from a Solid UGL, for quality gearz... Not sure why I bother with anyone else.. lesson learned. Discreet shipping is great!

I’m about as close to a fan boy as one can get for the Basicstero team.

Good people, a solid company and amazing gear.

Basicstero is the best. Delivery normally takes less than 2 weeks. The best gear and prices

Customer service and T/A is pretty badass... I’m it going to lie. I was a kid on Christmas when my goodies arrived

Im in love with mix4, soo fuckin easy..... debating on saving my pennies and getting more or getting 200mg primo......

Im in love with mix4, soo fuckin easy..... debating on saving my pennies and getting more or getting 200mg primo......

How do you run their 200mg primo? My body doesn’t like it, I didn’t cut it with anything and lets just say I was hurting for weeks and had to stop. I have a couple vials and wanna give it a go again.

Back