• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cabo sells shit underdosed gearz

You mad, you jelly.

so Cabo is pushing gear and not paying ?

Nope.

I just find it interesting that you have now posted two threads about a man you've never met and a gear you have zero personal experience with. You hide behind your internet anonymity and talk shit while he's fully transparent and has even invited board members to visit him.

Now tell me, who's the bitch?

:coffee::coffee:

Nope.

I just find it interesting that you have now posted two threads about a man you've never met and a gear you have zero personal experience with. You hide behind your internet anonymity and talk shit while he's fully transparent and has even invited board members to visit him.

Now tell me, who's the bitch?

umm...

everyone one that matters knows exactly who I am.

so who are you ?

So it’s fully transparent that he sells gear without paying a fee ??

lol. Keep defending him.

Where do I sell this gear exactly?

Ok, I'm a bitch. Maybe even sell underdosed gear.

But I have NEVER been so shitty of a father that even the government keeps my kids away from me.

IML Gear Cream!
It’s amzing the hate a woman can bring out in a man.

all I can do is sit back a laugh.

as far as NEVER

YOULL NEVER GET A BETTER LOOKING WOMAN THAN ME.

thats why you pump grams of gear into your old ass isn’t it ? Just to get laid ? And here I am, looking like shit, barely working out and well....

lol

hate on mother fucker. Lol. You know it’s true. I’ll post up a few more pictures for you.

I like how two gear heads battle it out so must be Tren season 😂

If Cabo sold me gear it would be like fire 🔥

Get Shredded!
Nah, I think it more had to do with Cabo offering to 'help Roid out' thru PM by selling him some Lantus.... packed on ice which is not necessary for $400 plus bucks, when a sponsor here on ASF sells for $35. Cabo got all offended and said so they can walk into a pharmacy and buy legit Lantus and ship on ice? Which he later has stated he never ships to the US.

Be careful who you do business with people

Nah, I think it more had to do with Cabo offering to 'help Roid out' thru PM by selling him some Lantus.... packed on ice which is not necessary for $400 plus bucks, when a sponsor here on ASF sells for $35. Cabo got all offended and said so they can walk into a pharmacy and buy legit Lantus and ship on ice? Which he later has stated he never ships to the US.

35.00 Lantus?....that's super cheap, I've only seen it for hundreds so it normally is expensive.

Ok my bad. You need 5, so the price was $35 × 5. Cabo quoted $200. Point is there was a miscommunication

JD,
Not wanting to get into it with you. In fact, my point here will be avoid it. Did he share the PMs with you? (Which of course would be poor form to do.)
So, explanation:
He asks the forum for a "hook up". I checked the price at Costco, posted pics of the actual product and offered to haul the insulin to the US as I was flying there soon. As far the big deal on shipping "on ice", Costco keeps it the refrigerator so why would I not ship with cold packs? I'm not a diabetic and I don't use insulin. How would I know?
I also took the time to check the price of other insulins and forwarded the prices along with posting pics.
For some reason I received incoherent tirades from this guy who asks for a "hook up", is offered one, yet all along he can buy from a sponsor for fair market price.
I understand this guy's intellect falls somewhere between Dr. Seuss and People magazine but with the pictures clearly showing five pens in a box, it was obvious I wasn't going to do this for a profit. Perhaps I also miscalculated his math skills or perhaps the "5" was in Spanish, as in "5"?
In any case, it was one of the strangest interaction I have with anyone, anywhere. It continues to be.

I sell gear on the forum? No. Not even slightly. I have however offered to satisfy some of the member's need for products when they posted threads asking for a specific item that was out of stock elsewhere. I did this on maybe two occasions and only because I was in the USA and had some stuff with me. I told one guy to tell me what the market price was and I'd send it for that price. Doing so, I would have had to short a friend that I actually hauled the gear up for.
I was snitched out and got spanked for it.
No good deed goes unpunished.

So, for the record, again, as I have stated this in other threads, I don't sell gear retail. I don't ship outside of Mexico and if I ever do, I will become a sponsor on this forum.
But from an economical standpoint, if this reactionary child is allowed to continue the libel and dirty me up here, it sure won't make any sense to spend the money on sponsor fees.

Those members who have contacted me know that I respond in earnest and that I am free flowing with information and advice for the asking. Those who have offered to pay for my time are quickly informed that isn't my thing, to expect payment for assistance.

When have I posted a thread or even a comment that is insulting or a personal attack? In response to the OPs posts, yes. But unprovoked, no.
It's all this guy seems to do. Or brag about someone else's accomplishments. I just wish he'd learn where the shift key is on his keyboard.

Perhaps some members would care to comment on their personal interaction with me? Do I seem phony, disingenuous or full of shit in any way? I doubt it.

This is all so incredibly childish and mostly unnecessary.

Seriously, this forum loses its luster every day. And it's not become an attractive patina in the process.

35.00 Lantus?....that's super cheap, I've only seen it for hundreds so it normally is expensive.
Don't ask me to haul any up for you "on ice". That ship has sailed.
lol

Ok my bad. You need 5, so the price was $35 × 5. Cabo quoted $200. Point is there was a miscommunication
So Cabo, did you miss my second post?

As far as sharing PM's there was a whole "Lantus" thread about it. He first asked how much per pen..... so later he thought you were asking $200 per pen. Like I said miscommunication.

And I totally agree this forum is losing it luster everyday and has been for many months.

Back