Cutting cycle help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Cutting cycle help

Whatís up guys,
    I am in the process of planning out a cutting cycle that I will be starting in a little over a month after I pct off my current recomp cycle (LGD/S4/MK2866/GW). Currently I am 24yo 6í1 211lbs, ~14% BF. I am going to run S4 70mg ED, GW 20mg ED, MK-2866 25mg ED, and Clen? For 12 weeks. My question is about the clen because I have never ran it before and Iím really confused on proper dosing protocol and what to expect. I am trying to get down to at least 10% BF and I will be eating at a 500cal deficit. Any advice on dosing or experiences with clen would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

I have seen people say 2 weeks on 2 weeks off starting at 40mcg and titrating up to 100mcgs and an EC stack for the off weeks but I just wanted to see what the daily jump should be for the clen and what amounts for the caffein and ephedrine? And once I go back on the clen do I resume at max dosage or do I start back at 40mcgs...?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Swolewelder View Post
    I have seen people say 2 weeks on 2 weeks off starting at 40mcg and titrating up to 100mcgs and an EC stack for the off weeks but I just wanted to see what the daily jump should be for the clen and what amounts for the caffein and ephedrine? And once I go back on the clen do I resume at max dosage or do I start back at 40mcgs...?
    2 weeks on 2 weeks off works well. Start at 20mcg can titrate up to 100mcg max if needed. Split doses am and early afternoon once you get up to 40+; like 20mcg x2 a day. Dont take at night, can mess up your sleep. EC stack in off weeks is fine. I would not go over 25 E and 100 C, start low and work up like clen. Start back at 20mcg next cycle, stop going up and back down if sides come up, like racing heart, nervousness, excessive sweating.
    Last edited by REHH; 05-29-2018 at 05:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    2 weeks on 2 weeks off works well. Start at 20mcg can titrate up to 100mcg max if needed. Split doses am and early afternoon once you get up to 40+; like 20mcg x2 a day. Dont take at night, can mess up your sleep. EC stack in off weeks is fine. I would not go over 25 E and 100 C, start low and work up like clen. Start back at 20mcg next cycle, stop going up and back down if sides come up, like racing heart, nervousness, excessive sweating.
    Ok cool, thanks for the info brother.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Or get ketotifen (not benadryl) and take it to "clean" the receptors so that clen continues to work. I personally prefer that to EC stack because I become horrendously depressed coming off EC.

Also keep some calcium handy. I figured it out by sheer dumb luck but I get severe muscular fatigue (feels like the muscles are going to tear while lifting even remotely heavy) and extra calcium fixed it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by elit3keraed View Post
    Or get ketotifen (not benadryl) and take it to "clean" the receptors so that clen continues to work. I personally prefer that to EC stack because I become horrendously depressed coming off EC.

Also keep some calcium handy. I figured it out by sheer dumb luck but I get severe muscular fatigue (feels like the muscles are going to tear while lifting even remotely heavy) and extra calcium fixed it
    What mg amounts where you using for the ketotifen and how much calcium? Iím already going to be taking potassium in the evening to combat cramping. And yeah I like that a little better than an EC stack because I donít react well to ephedrine either...