• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rubbing your meat

Bigtoe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s your favorite rubs for grilling or smoking?

My favorite, ButtRub, I can’t find where I live now. I need a replacement. Maybe McCormicks grill mates??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got something new to use Monday. It was recommended by a friend. It’s called Fat Boys. They have sauce too.

I went in the store looking for a Monday cookout. Was overwhelming to look and pick one out. To many choices.

My favorite, ButtRub, I can’t find where I live now. I need a replacement. Maybe McCormicks grill mates??

Ah dude I forgot all about butt rub. I have had it and pretty sure you can get online.

Good stuff!!!

I only make my own. Here's my base rub, especially for BBQ:

1 tbsp sea salt
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp garlic powder
1tbsp ancho chili powder
1 tbsp fresh ground black pepper
1tsp oregano

You can add some brown sugar, paprika, whatever else you want. Makes a great bar for lots of stuff

Kickin' Chicken for chicken :)

I only make my own. Here's my base rub, especially for BBQ:

1 tbsp sea salt
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp garlic powder
1tbsp ancho chili powder
1 tbsp fresh ground black pepper
1tsp oregano

You can add some brown sugar, paprika, whatever else you want. Makes a great bar for lots of stuff

I was waiting for you to chime in dude. I knew you would have a recipe for something.

Never would have guessed oregano in it.

IML Gear Cream!
Dude, I've been through three bottles of that, it burns my butthole every time. I don't know what it is about that stuff but man it burns going out haha
But it's so damn good though! :)

I found it also is good on pork too.

Yea man I found it on eBay but need something for Monday.

Yeah I thought so after I posted that.

But hey at least you have good taste. You just shook my memory I am going to get some as I completely forgot about Butt Rub!

Montreal steak and Mesquite for steaks..

Montreal chicken and perfect pinch steak seasoning and mesquite for chicken.

Mesquite.. mccormick garlic salt with parsely .. lawrys for pork steak.. and chops.. and some ribs.

Lawrys.. or Perfect Pinch steak.. with Mesquite .. mccormick garlic salt with parsley .. mccormick applewood rub.. babyback ribs..

If you have a spray bottle .. put on spray on mist .. while your meat cooks. Spray that water on the seasoned meat. By having on mist.. you continue to add moisterure but also cooks the seasoning down better..

No .. don't soak your food.. but when you see it looking dry on top.. give a spray or 2.. It really helps..

Esp for grill fires.

Last edited:
This thread title sure had got me, haha.

You surely didn’t think it was ...omg some dirty minds on here!

Yeah I thought so after I posted that.

But hey at least you have good taste. You just shook my memory I am going to get some as I completely forgot about Butt Rub!

That is some good shit. I mix it up in olive oil and let it soak in whatever overnight. Really good on shrimp too

Back