• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My Girls first show..

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Seriously proud of her.

Attachments

• E51F257C-2048-414C-9CD7-1BD677D032CB.jpeg
    E51F257C-2048-414C-9CD7-1BD677D032CB.jpeg
    301.1 KB · Views: 259
  • 88F0A6E3-5C55-4434-B4D2-07FE16689BC3.jpeg
    88F0A6E3-5C55-4434-B4D2-07FE16689BC3.jpeg
    377.5 KB · Views: 253
Hope she is proud of herself too man! She looks amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man she looks amazing and from what you told me on wickr sounds like she is gonna win her class.

Give her a high five for me.

Side note, her Calves are better then yours. 藍

they are. Why do you think I want to use synthol?

they are. Why do you think I want to use synthol?
Haha!

Well congrats to her!

Oh and also you for being supportive of her. Nobody really understands how it feels in prep until you do it and, feeling like shit, being tired and easily aggravated usually get taken out on the partner. I think you experienced this.

Keep us updated! Go rest. Nap and get her off her feet!

She looks great! Keep us posted on placings

Very impressed, she looks really good.

She looks fantastic! She should be just as proud as you are of her! Congrats to you both

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Thanks fellas.

She worked her ass off, literally. Stuck to her meal plan for 13 weeks even when me and the kiddo were eating ice cream and French fries.

Can’t say enough how proud I am of her. She really stood out. Turned a lot of heads last night. I can’t lie, i was high steppin last night like a boss playa.

We are fortunate because she has some very good people in her corner and a very good coach. Jersey Devil actually played a big roll in all this. Things wouldn’t have turned out the way they did without him. You need certain components to be successful and she had everything she needed and made sure to take full advantage. Both Monty and JD dealt with me in panic mode all day yesterday. Good advice from both of them throughout the whole thing.

She really surpassed everyone’s expectations. I’ve annoyed people non stop bragging about her.

The comments are appreciated. It does mean a lot to her.

#whenyourgirlscalvesarebiggerthanyours

Attachments

• D774CA1D-12CA-43C9-B80E-8E8D044B551A.jpeg
    D774CA1D-12CA-43C9-B80E-8E8D044B551A.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 114
  • 85808C3B-C5EE-4180-A855-997A9AFB961D.jpeg
    85808C3B-C5EE-4180-A855-997A9AFB961D.jpeg
    362.7 KB · Views: 112
  • 8C7B83A5-9B23-46D4-8806-204244A0A964.jpeg
    8C7B83A5-9B23-46D4-8806-204244A0A964.jpeg
    251 KB · Views: 110
Thanks fellas.

She worked her ass off, literally. Stuck to her meal plan for 13 weeks even when me and the kiddo were eating ice cream and French fries.

Can’t say enough how proud I am of her. She really stood out. Turned a lot of heads last night. I can’t lie, i was high steppin last night like a boss playa.

We are fortunate because she has some very good people in her corner and a very good coach. Jersey Devil actually played a big roll in all this. Things wouldn’t have turned out the way they did without him. You need certain components to be successful and she had everything she needed and made sure to take full advantage. Both Monty and JD dealt with me in panic mode all day yesterday. Good advice from both of them throughout the whole thing.

She really surpassed everyone’s expectations. I’ve annoyed people non stop bragging about her.

The comments are appreciated. It does mean a lot to

It was my pleasure ROID. You are right, it all fell into the right places, from her coach, to work ethic, and probably most of all YOUR support. Congratulations to both of you. Now on to the State Championships!

F'n NPC....She looks great. They probably placed her third in the open because she came in too hard. I disagree 100%. The crazy thing is at nationals she would place higher than the softer girls.

Congrats on the class win!

Thanks fellas.

The comments are appreciated. It does mean a lot to her.

Based on all the fat asses ppl post here most members will probably say the girl on the right with all the wrinkled skin looks the best but to me your girl beats em hands down.

I don't blame you, brother. I'd be bragging too. Congrats to the both of you. She looks awesome!

Back