• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

is Lebron James the GOAT?

IML Gear Cream!
You all understand this is Memorial weekend and we should honor those who gave the ultimate sacrifice, not bicker over this again.

I personally stand and face the flag because I have served and many of my family have as well, one died in Vietnam one in WW2. But I also understand why these players kneel and it has nothing to do with disrespecting the flag, me or my fallen family.

Those who died for our freedom have done so that we can live in a free country and exercise our rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You all understand this is Memorial weekend and we should honor those who gave the ultimate sacrifice, not bicker over this again.

I personally stand and face the flag because I have served and many of my family have as well, one died in Vietnam one in WW2. But I also understand why these players kneel and it has nothing to do with disrespecting the flag, me or my fallen family.

Those who died for our freedom have done so that we can live in a free country and exercise our rights.

Mic Drop!!!

Ribs anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I agree it's Jordan! But LeBron I believe does belong in the top 10, if not the top 8. His basketball IQ, ability, athleticism, and size is something that has never been seen. Unfortunately he has a lot of haters. Regardless if you love or hate him, from a basketball standpoint you have to respect his talent. IMO

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Lol @ top 8. Name 7 players better. Top 3-4 easy. Jordan #1 and then no particular order:

Kareem
Magic
LBJ

Its James personality. The passive aggressiveness. Kinda acts like a female. Kinda arrogant. I never remember Jordan saying how great he was in press conferences. Idk- he just one of those guys who rubs you the wrong way. No doubt he can play with the best of them.

Also, think if Jordan played now. With no handcheck. Hed have 60 points a night

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I agree. He rubs me the wrong way, just like Tom Brady's cry baby bullshit. But i still recognize greatness when I see it and both are two ofthe bestto ever play their respective sports. If Lebron were to somehow win a ring this year, it'd be the one of, if not the, greatest NBA postseason we've seen

Completely agree. I too served as my father, grandfather and brothers did. I too stand and face the flag. I too understand why people kneel during the national anthem and believe that it isn’t about disrespecting the flag, the anthem or this country.

Lol @ top 8. Name 7 players better. Top 3-4 easy. Jordan #1 and then no particular order:

Kareem
Magic
LBJ
Lol my bad. Your right I know nothing of this thing called "basketball"

You are a fan. You paid to get in do as you please. What difference does it make what your skin color is? I am not making it a racial issue. It’s an employee issue. Like I said hey work at the pleasure of the owner and that’s it. My owner says... you want a job? You show up a certain amount and you produce. If you don’t like it , you aren’t required to stay. Why is that such a difficult concept. If they want to kneel go do it on their own time... like any fan. Once again the sheep public seem to think the athletes are above all laws and rules.

You know what, I actually do agree with you. If it is required by an employer to make me do something and I didn’t agree with it, I’d quit and find another job. Whether athletes decide to do that now that it’s mandatory while on the field will be interesting to see. Like I stated in another post, I served as well as many of my friends and family. It doesn’t bother me that someone chooses to kneel during the national anthem. I understand why they are doing it.

Get Shredded!
Yes, just shit up and dribble

Haha lol that's about all I can do now since I retired from playing years ago. Just shoot set shots now lol. All the years of jumping(dunking) did a number on my lower back

Lol my bad. Your right I know nothing of this thing called "basketball"

You played pro ball? I respect your opinion then. But you still didn't name 7 players better.

Where'd you play ball? You don't have to go into detail if you don't want, just curious.

You played pro ball? I respect your opinion then. But you still didn't name 7 players better.

Where'd you play ball? You don't have to go into detail if you don't want, just curious.

hes got a 23 on his handle bro , put some respekt on his name.. 😂

Haha lol that's about all I can do now since I retired from playing years ago. Just shoot set shots now lol. All the years of jumping(dunking) did a number on my lower back

I dunked once, in my dreams.

I played juco ball and had tryouts to play in the USBL. Which is now the Gatorade League. It was for the New Jersey Shorecats and the head coach was hall of famer Rick Barry. I knew a few guys who were playing in Ireland as well. And they would tell me that on the way to games there would be roadblocks from the Northern Ireland Conflict. Playing in churches or gyms that had bullet holes and parts of the ceiling missing from mortar rounds. But in '99 I tore my ACL and put everything on pause.

hes got a 23 on his handle bro , put some respekt on his name..
Yep and theres another person I'm showing respect to in my "as you call it" my "handle" lol. I think of CB radio and truckers when I hear that word lol

I will just leave this here
0e6bc4d4779b45cb9f8878b6688e5d58.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

How was vietnam threatening your freedom :D seems like an interesting story. Tell me more about it.

IML Gear Cream!
I agree. This post season James has been out of his mind . But then like was said, there's been other series where he was a ghost. I think maybe that contributes to the hate on James . I think we can all look at his game and believe he could always do that. Every game . But he lets his attitude hold him back. If he never held back, I think he would probably pass Jordan in everyone's eyes. But as fans, even though we may not like them, we still like to see greatness. See history made. And when he holds back, its just like damn dude, what the hell?

And yall leave the political stuff outta here. Come on. There plenty of other threads to fight in. OP asked about ballplayers. I swear, there is just no escaping that shit. So sick of politics...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'd have to say LeBron is. He does more with less and his all around game is untouchable. He can defend any position and play any position he's needed to. His size and atheliticism is insane.

Jordan to me is 1a. He was groundbreaking with how he played and his killer instinct was second to none. I remember playing pick up games and it seemed like everyone had their tongue hanging out going to the rack.

unless time ends....no one will ever be the "greatest of all time" ....nah mean?? LeBron may be the best tree hockey player right now......but Jordan woulda schooled him in both there primes.....even then, I stand by my statement....time hasn't ended...there may be a ball player still to come that blows the competition away, but until time ends there will never exist a "greatest of all time"... Lebron is a whiny bitch tho....if I had his bank account, id smile more and bitch less....just saying ..... Id rather see an ER surgeon or GI make that kind of money - who gives a fuck about basketball, really?? I do love me some foozball tho

As far as memorial day goes - the rest of the world can suck the US A dick - cry and whine that you need our help and when you don't cry and whine that we're superimposing on your fucked up disgusting way of life.....MEMORIAL DAY - remember the sacrifice that had to be made so you can sit here and talk shit on the internet all fucking day, and argue about queer basketball players, and burn the faces of women whose family didn't pay you enough when you married her and talk shit about how people feel living here in the states.....eat a dick you cockless fucks. if it wasn't for the united states the rest of the world would suck even worse. GO UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - at least the good ones....ok end of rant- it was hot, and I busted my ass making my property look beautiful and I drank some brews and felt like being an internet tough guy.....don't ban me, I'm a good kid :)

How was vietnam threatening your freedom :D seems like an interesting story. Tell me more about it.

Vietnam didn’t threaten my freedom. It was mistake that took a cousins life. You must not pay a lot of attention, but I’m a libetard and we hate war.

I dont know about GOAT for sure...but he definitely GOAT in this era. If tonight's performance didnt prove it with that half ass Cavs squad than I dont know what else he could do.
Attached pics are King James Kyrie and those boys along with 1.4 million screaming Cavs fans celebrating 2016 Championship
5b22ed8b7ce008f0d818d636d0610001.jpg
613385186d0baa7eb3262762877f5b00.jpg

Back