• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

is Lebron James the GOAT?

I grew up watching jordan. James may be a better ball player, but still not the greatest. There was something about Jordan. He was always gonna make the shot or the play. Its was like magic. Just what he did and the way he did it was how we all dream it up. No name will ever carry the same power as Jordan

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jordan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I agree it's Jordan! But LeBron I believe does belong in the top 10, if not the top 8. His basketball IQ, ability, athleticism, and size is something that has never been seen. Unfortunately he has a lot of haters. Regardless if you love or hate him, from a basketball standpoint you have to respect his talent. IMO

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Put Jordan's brain/mentality in James body...holy faaaawk

That wouldn't be fair to have someone with Jordans offensive ability, killer instinct and his defensive prowless. And put it in someone James size, quickness, athleticism .

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

imho , no.

discuss

No. Earl Manigault is the GOAT. Ask Lou Alcindor.

Besides that Jordan is the best ever. Look at tape and see how physical and violent the game was back then. You needed more than aerobic conditioning. You had to be able to get up from a hard foul, have composure and play on. You had to fight, struggle, and beat the shit out of your competitor mentally and physically I’m a bit old, but today’s game is tiresome. Give me Russell, Wilt, Dr. J, Bird, Magic, Earl Monroe, Mikein, Bernard King, etc...

Lebron cries about a slap foul. Being a white man, if I did that shit, the brothers would have beat me down an walked me out of the gym in shame.

Playing at Seattle U, R Beach, Seward Park and Greenlake indoors taught me that shit.

Peace.

IML Gear Cream!
No. Earl Manigault is the GOAT. Ask Lou Alcindor.

Besides that Jordan is the best ever. Look at tape and see how physical and violent the game was back then. You needed more than aerobic conditioning. You had to be able to get up from a hard foul, have composure and play on. You had to fight, struggle, and beat the shit out of your competitor mentally and physically I’m a bit old, but today’s game is tiresome. Give me Russell, Wilt, Dr. J, Bird, Magic, Earl Monroe, Mikein, Bernard King, etc...

Lebron cries about a slap foul. Being a white man, if I did that shit, the brothers would have beat me down an walked me out of the gym in shame.

Playing at Seattle U, R Beach, Seward Park and Greenlake indoors taught me that shit.

Peace.

Earl Manigault? He was a drug addict playground player and never played one game as a professional. Greatest of all time? LOL. Urban legend at best

I have always loved Jordan. Best slam dunker of all time, but Dominique Wilkins wasn't too far behind. In 1985 he beat Jordan in the NBA Slam Dunk contest, Jordan beat him in 1988.

Anyway when it comes to pure dominance I would have to say Wilt Chamberlain was the greatest of all time. Only four players have scored 60 plus points in a game. Kobe Bryant did it 6 times, Michael Jordan 5 times, Elgin Baylor 4 times.... Wilt Chamberlain did it 32 times. I will say only Jordan and Baylor did it once each in an NBA playoff game. Chamberlain also has the all time NBA single game high with 100 points in a 169-147 win over the New York Knicks in 1962. That record has stood for 56 years.

For whatever reason I've never been a LeBron fan, as it appears most here are not either. But did you see that performance last night? I don't mean looking at box score or highlights, the whole game. James was damn impressive and he ain't no youngster. I'm betting the Celtics take game 7 though.....

Earl Manigault? He was a drug addict playground player and never played one game as a professional. Greatest of all time? LOL. Urban legend at best

I have always loved Jordan. Best slam dunker of all time, but Dominique Wilkins wasn't too far behind. In 1985 he beat Jordan in the NBA Slam Dunk contest, Jordan beat him in 1988.

Anyway when it comes to pure dominance I would have to say Wilt Chamberlain was the greatest of all time. Only four players have scored 60 plus points in a game. Kobe Bryant did it 6 times, Michael Jordan 5 times, Elgin Baylor 4 times.... Wilt Chamberlain did it 32 times. I will say only Jordan and Baylor did it once each in an NBA playoff game. Chamberlain also has the all time NBA single game high with 100 points in a 169-147 win over the New York Knicks in 1962. That record has stood for 56 years.

For whatever reason I've never been a LeBron fan, as it appears most here are not either. But did you see that performance last night? I don't mean looking at box score or highlights, the whole game. James was damn impressive and he ain't no youngster. I'm betting the Celtics take game 7 though.....
Its James personality. The passive aggressiveness. Kinda acts like a female. Kinda arrogant. I never remember Jordan saying how great he was in press conferences. Idk- he just one of those guys who rubs you the wrong way. No doubt he can play with the best of them.

Also, think if Jordan played now. With no handcheck. Hed have 60 points a night

I think it's 1, 1a with Jordan and Lebron. I definitely think Jordan had way better teams then Lebron had. Excluding the Miami Heat teams which probably was about the same. Throw Jordan and
Lebron in a time machine and switch teams could Jordan drag this pathetic team Lebron is on currently to 1 game away from the finals?? This postseason run by Lebron has been magical.

Good points here, everyone wants to compare him to jordan but there are other legends like chamberlain who are arguably better, you also have to look at the era these guys played in, you had to be tough back in the day, something lebron has recieved criticism for and rightfully so

As far as last nights performance, that was impressive, but there have been too many big games where lebron just didnt show up, you never saw that from jordan, he hit the game winning shot in the finals with the flu, i doubt lebron would even suit up if he had the flu

I don't watch much of NBA or NFL anymore.

Bunch of kneeling assholes.
Amen! Skip, a man of knowledge and reason. I haven't watched a game since they thought they were too good to stand for our nations anthem.

Are nba players kneeling too? I haven’t heard this, I’m sure a lot of nba players share in kaps stupidity but I don’t think anyone kneeled, I’m sure it would have been a big news story

In the NBA you either stand or stay in the locker room... Chris Jackson after he changed his name refused to stand for the anthem they changed the rule in the NBA.

Get Shredded!
I don't watch much of NBA or NFL anymore.

Bunch of kneeling assholes.

So you’d prefer that we do what we’re told? Ever heard of the first amendment? Which law states we have to stand during the national anthem?

So you’d prefer that we do what we’re told? Ever heard of the first amendment? Which law states we have to stand during the national anthem?

Absolutely do as they are told! They are told to run , shoot and pass the ball and play defense. They are told when to sit and when to go play. They are called employees and they do as they are told. If they have no problem with any of the above directions to play in the team they can stand up for 3 minutes and listen to a song. You ever hear these arrogant pricks kneeling when they are spectators? Fuck no. They go to other events and we have yet to hear about one of em kneeling as a spectator. The first amendment cover is BS!

Absolutely do as they are told! They are told to run , shoot and pass the ball and play defense. They are told when to sit and when to go play. They are called employees and they do as they are told. If they have no problem with any of the above directions to play in the team they can stand up for 3 minutes and listen to a song. You ever hear these arrogant pricks kneeling when they are spectators? Fuck no. They go to other events and we have yet to hear about one of em kneeling as a spectator. The first amendment cover is BS!

I wonder, are all of them arrogant pricks or is it just the black ones? You make a great point about them not kneeling as spectators but I wonder if this is true. No, you don’t hear about it but who’s actually looked into it. Also, to make a statement, someone has to actually know you are doing it. Kneeling during the anthem on live television is a way to make a statement. This isn’t about kneeling during the anthem.

I wonder, are all of them arrogant pricks or is it just the black ones? You make a great point about them not kneeling as spectators but I wonder if this is true. No, you don’t hear about it but who’s actually looked into it. Also, to make a statement, someone has to actually know you are doing it. Kneeling during the anthem on live television is a way to make a statement. This isn’t about kneeling during the anthem.

Your kidding right? You realize this is 2018 don’t you.?? If there was one famous spectator kneeling it would be allover social media, and surprisingly 2 years into this charade not one has been seen, hell if they are so proud of their action why not take a selfie and post it ?

And for the racial undertone if your comment, anyone who kneels is a prick! They only do it, because as usual the camera is on them and they feel entitled.

Your kidding right? You realize this is 2018 don’t you.?? If there was one famous spectator kneeling it would be allover social media, and surprisingly 2 years into this charade not one has been seen, hell if they are so proud of their action why not take a selfie and post it ?

And for the racial undertone if your comment, anyone who kneels is a prick! They only do it, because as usual the camera is on them and they feel entitled.

Gosh, sounds like you know everything. So you must know that they, meaning WHITE and black people, are kneeling during the anthem right? So the white people are entitled pricks as well?

And I do know it’s 2018. You’re using the “they’re employees bit” because you don’t like what they’re doing. I’m not an employee, can I kneel or sit during the anthem? Or would you tell me to get up too?

Kneeling during the anthem still shows respect.. sitting on the other hand is disrespectful.

Now how about the fans in the stands during the anthem who are checking their phone, talking etc etc should they be blasted for being completely disrespectful and held accountable for their actions??

Gosh, sounds like you know everything. So you must know that they, meaning WHITE and black people, are kneeling during the anthem right? So the white people are entitled pricks as well?

And I do know it’s 2018. You’re using the “they’re employees bit” because you don’t like what they’re doing. I’m not an employee, can I kneel or sit during the anthem? Or would you tell me to get up too?

You are a fan. You paid to get in do as you please. What difference does it make what your skin color is? I am not making it a racial issue. It’s an employee issue. Like I said hey work at the pleasure of the owner and that’s it. My owner says... you want a job? You show up a certain amount and you produce. If you don’t like it , you aren’t required to stay. Why is that such a difficult concept. If they want to kneel go do it on their own time... like any fan. Once again the sheep public seem to think the athletes are above all laws and rules.

Back