• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cutting naturally after a bulk cycle

Hex Mad House

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How long would you wait after a bulk cycle before you start cutting? I’m not going to use anything to cut (I don’t think), just wondering how long after pct you would wait before starting?

How long would you wait after a bulk cycle before you start cutting? I’m not going to use anything to cut (I don’t think), just wondering how long after pct you would wait before starting?

You can start the day your bulk stops. You don’t need to let your hormones recover before changing your diet and training routine. I transition straight into a cut by lowering my cals more and more every few days to allow my mind to adjust to the deficit

You can start the day your bulk stops. You don’t need to let your hormones recover before changing your diet and training routine. I transition straight into a cut by lowering my cals more and more every few days to allow my mind to adjust to the deficit

I thought that made sense when I was thinking about it, but I wasn’t sure it was the best way. Thanks. .👍

I disagree. You can cut any time you wish but it's probably not the best approach to cut when your test levels are possibly in the double digits if your goal is to maintain the LBM you just built on a test level of 2500 or more (depending on what you ran, that's just an example). I'd be fighting tooth and nail just to maintain what i built on cycle until I've recovered. It's physiologically impossible to maintain 100% of the gains built on supraphysiological hormone levels. Add to that a caloric deficit and probably less than optimal nutrition due to deficit and you've got a recipe to lose lean tissue, IMO.

I'd maintain, at least until I'm recovered, if it were me.

cutting after a cycle ???? I even barely keep my gains by upping cals. If you want to go back your childhood try it.

I don't recommend cutting after a bulk and coming off personally.

Your body needs time to adapt to holding the extra lean tissue you've accumulated and, 16 weeks isn't long enough imo.

Say you add 8 lbs of true lean mass during a cycle which is hard, and then you move right into a cut. Now, your body is already not "accustomed" to the extra mass and on top of that you're telling it "let's lose weight!". Not a great combo.

The hormones aren't the issue really it's just the bodies reaction.

What I like to do with guys, besides not having them get to a point where they need a full cut, is start adding in calories and work load before the cycle begins if they are in relatively good shape. You don't have to have drugs to grow just a slight surplus in calories in the right spots. After those few weeks we add in AAS and then adjust then as we go along to promote continued progress.

If, a guy is too soft, we address this during the cycle and again towards the end. After the cycle stops calories will stay the same for the most part, depending on what he was using, training remains strict and heavy (don't cruise on your training when you cruise on your drugs) and the goal is to preserve every ounce of lean tissue we can.

There's a reason you don't see bodybuilders shredded to all hell during the off season.

I don't recommend cutting after a bulk and coming off personally.

Your body needs time to adapt to holding the extra lean tissue you've accumulated and, 16 weeks isn't long enough imo.

Say you add 8 lbs of true lean mass during a cycle which is hard, and then you move right into a cut. Now, your body is already not "accustomed" to the extra mass and on top of that you're telling it "let's lose weight!". Not a great combo.

The hormones aren't the issue really it's just the bodies reaction.

What I like to do with guys, besides not having them get to a point where they need a full cut, is start adding in calories and work load before the cycle begins if they are in relatively good shape. You don't have to have drugs to grow just a slight surplus in calories in the right spots. After those few weeks we add in AAS and then adjust then as we go along to promote continued progress.

If, a guy is too soft, we address this during the cycle and again towards the end. After the cycle stops calories will stay the same for the most part, depending on what he was using, training remains strict and heavy (don't cruise on your training when you cruise on your drugs) and the goal is to preserve every ounce of lean tissue we can.

There's a reason you don't see bodybuilders shredded to all hell during the off season.

There’s no substitute for experience. Experience = Knowledge
I hate not knowing this stuff. I know it takes time. So glad there’s dudes here like you, who are willing to take the time to write in depth responses like that. I appreciate it!

I'd rather switch compounds, that is, high test, EQ, trenbolone, add hgh, add T4 and T3, maybe ECA, and start doing cardio. I would also decrease calories very gradually. Maybe pull a few hundred and see what happens in two weeks. If no weight loss, pull another 300, and so on.

During a cut, I prefer to keep hormones and protein high.

No way in freaking hell I would go nattie low test and start cutting. Disaster.

The hormones and high protein signal the body to hold on to lean mass.

Low hormones and low calories will shed mass so that your body resembles the 13 year old girl that your hormone profile is telling your body is your true self.

Back